Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary (32192 Views)

Lagos Shuts Isolo Hospital Mortuary / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days / ‘dead’ Man Wakes Up After Three Days In Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2011
@abubello,
we christain will not worship him neither will my Jesus allow him to be an object of worship. and for your correction, Jesus Christ is not an object of worship, He is your Lord and Savoiur, if you like accept Him now and it will be better you, one thing is either you accept Him or not, Jesus is your Chief Judge on the last day. For the blood of ram can not save you, your mohamed died and did not rise again but death and grave can not hold captive my Jesus, this is our hope, we shall rise again, those who die in Christ will rise and we which are alive will be taken together to heaven when the trumpet shall sound, let all those who are bound for eternanity with JESUS CHRIST shout Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhh.
abubello,what is your hope, will you rise again or will you be raptuarable? Christ ressurection is a symbol of what we are expecting, the dead in Christ will rise again.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by freepeople: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Freepeople and some morons on this thread are not Nigerians or don't live in Nigeria.

There's the story of the popular Alhaji who lived on Adeniyi Jones, he was macheted by armed robbers, while bleeding to death, hospital told his family to first go and bring the sum of 850,000 naira before they can treat him,  By the time they came back with the money, the man had bled to death,  Once again, whoever said my first comment was unreasonable, has never lived or does not live in Nigeria.  

No need to dignify your cluelessness with a response. Go and get more beer palour gist to share with us.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Tinax(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2011
i would hv belvd it if not for tht MFM attchd to it, makes me thnk na arrangy, Though our God is a God of impossibilities! Who does miracls inrespctv of ur church or relign.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by freepeople: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
Iranoladun:

All the people talking about freezer or zero degree temperature in the morgue are either not living in Nigeria or has never been near a Nigerian morgue.  They don't keep corpse inside a casket or freezer either. most time corpse are kept on a slab or even on the bare floor inside the so call morgue

Most of the government hospital morgue do not have constant electricity.  I don't know if the man was actually pronounced clinically dead before being deposited in the morgue but if he was probably in a coma it is possible for him to wake up in a typical Nigerian morgue without being frozen to death.

Lesson from this for the peeps running our public Morgue is to insist on a Doctor clinically certifying that someone is dead before being admitted in the morgue!]

You beat me to it!
In addition to your comment, formaldehyde is injected into the corpse through the thigh vein. Thereafter the corpse is soaked in formaldehyde solution to avoid putrefaction.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2011
God never stop working miracles, Lord work out your unspeakable miracle in my life in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by freepeople: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
yamakuza:

How do you account for Rigor Mortis?

After how many days does decomposition commence?

Good question.

cold:

A plausible explanation could be (And I emphasise,this is my personal opinion) based on the premise that rigor mortis sets in in phases; 1st phase-Delay period,2nd phase-onset period (reversible) 3rd phase-rigor (irreversible) & the 4th phase-Resolution.There is still a window of opportunity so to speak between phase 1 and phase 2 within a certain period.In addition, the duration it takes the different phases of rigor mortis to set in is also based on the climatic conditions of the immediate environment at the time.
One thing you need to realise is that in forensic,pathological practice,the intensity of rigor mortis is assessed on a purely subjective basis.Meaning whether skeletal muscles offer resistance when joints are moved (flexion/extension) may be determined differently by different physicians.

I wasn't convinced by your explanation.
But let's pretend that we are convinced and put it aside in order to make progress on our discussion.

If you've visited any morgue in Nigeria
Firstly, you will notice that a corpse doesn't stay for more than 48hrs without embalmment.
Secondly, we know that certain toxic chemical called formaldehyde is used in virtually all morgue in Nigeria for embalmment.
How possible is it that 3 days elapsed without the morticians feeling the need to embalm the corpse?
Let me ignore the fact that he survived in a room filled with formaldehyde stench.
Why hasn't a 3 day old corpse been embalmed?
Or did he survive formaldehyde insult[i](which is unlikely)[/i].
The whole act sounds like a set-up to me.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by nkirubb: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
There is nothing too hard for God who made heaven and Earth to do. My elder brother is a living witness of this type of miracle. He is still alive today and i cannot remember the last time he went to hospital.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by yamakuza: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
nkiru bb:

There is nothing too hard for God who made heaven and Earth to do. My elder brother is a living witness of this type of miracle. He is still alive today and i cannot remember the last time he went to hospital.

Was he embalmed?

Did you fast and pray?

Please give more details.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Lheyhe(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
I wonder what would have happen if the man na muslim ''Won fi mo da ku shere ni Mecca''.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by nagoma(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
Many people in Nigeria have been buried alive because of the poor healthcare system.

That may very well be true, and if I may add, is continuing.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by bashydemy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
some people are ignorant of what they dont know, though there is nothing God cannot do but there are many he can do but wont do, can you imagine someone has been pronounce dead and embalmed for 3days and you telling he wake up after 3days na story jor my 18month old son wont believe this, how about those injection given to him cos of decomposition, wont he be smelling if he was properly taken care of at the morgue, is either the man dint die in the first place and its an arrangement to lure more stupid people into believing there religion , case closed
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by God2man(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Ha! So people don't believe that a dead man after 3 days will never come back to life. This is a case of LIMITING GOD. God can even raised a dead man after three weeks of being prounounced dead. God is more that what you people say. There is nothing too difficult for him to do. The bible says Behold i am the God of all flesh, is there anything too difficult for me to do? The problem with nairalander is that 1. Some have a very strong heart of unbelieve. 2. Some are pretending to know God, but they hardly understand the greatness of God. 3. Some people know that it is possible, but they are prentending. Miracles abound everywhere about people coming back to life, telling us about Hell, heaven and the Judgement of God. It happened in the bible,lazarus,dorcas, and one young girl. It is stil happening. So, where do you get your unbelieve. Whatever injection the dead received will not stop God to raise the dead. God bless you all. God2man.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by bashydemy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^ no one is saying there is nothing God cannot do but the fact that he has been embalmed in Mortuary what happen to all the injection gievn to him to make all the water in his system dried up
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Sike(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
Lheyhe:

I wonder what would have happen if the man na muslim ''Won fi mo da ku shere ni Mecca''.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Koikoi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
I do not understand the reason for all these arguements, though I have laughed myself out. Let just thank God that in His infinite mercy He has found it worthy for this man to live again. Pls let sleeping dogs lie and let wait to hear the man's testimony when he fully recovers
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by vowiski(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2011
na wa ooh! May the good lord have mercy on our soul,
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by billyG(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2011
old stories! the best miracle we are expecting is 4 naija to be Resurrected, for all evil to dissapear and be replace with Good. cry
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by expert555: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
The man wasn't dead if brain activities stop noting can restart it. I won't be surprise if false prophets like TB Joshua are not capitalising on this to milk money from their followers. Nigeria is the only country on Earth where a dead man rise in a crusade. Up Niger we de tryoo. As no one is stopping us at home we are now spreading this false prophecy to every where on Earth including to those that brought the diluted religion to us in the first place, as we wants their dollars and pounds sterling
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Angelphine(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
story story, this is super story indeed.as for me,i strongly believe in miracle mostly the 11th hour miracle but this one, hmmm! Lie lie,i no believe o the story is a forged one hooha,
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by rekeson: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
And 4 d record they dont freeze corpse in nigeria morgues, they use chemicals.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by nsiadi: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
@times we talk as if we are professionals in all fields
What do call anything we are unable to scientifically explain?
Such things happen most of the time but we only hear of what comes across

There is a story of a paralympian cyclist who was involved in a crash
The crash led to her full recovery
I know some people will doubt it, wait a minute, please explore this link which also provided pics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065790/Paralympian-cyclist-regains-use-legs-crash-shes-running-marathons.html
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by kayswag100(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Nothing special about dis news! Obviously, some unseserious medical practitioner didnt do his home work and errornously pronounced d man dead!
D man should be lucky d incompetent bastards didnt contemplate autopsy as he would have become dead 4 real!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2011
MIRACLE blahblahblah, !!! That's all I have to say.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by nelly4(f): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2011
grin shocked
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by babanne(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2011
Many here are inexperienced and naive.this has happened times and again even here in nigeria.only that u did not have the opportunity to be there and pass a comment.but that does it mean its all a lie.the point is such persons were basically in a state of unconsciousness for the number of days involved and the doctors took them for dead.did u remember the case of the then popular comedian/musician gbenga adeboye who was certified dead by doctors but came back to life after 6 hours?so what other evidence do you ask for?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Yeske2(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2011
Na lie n how true is the story?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by slitetacku(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2011
diz izz miraculous, na wa o,
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by gnchetts: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2011
This is the bigest lie of the year 2011. What then happened to the intestine that has been removed? May be the almighty mountain of fire &miracle replaced it.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by gnchetts: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2011
smiley wink poster: D story looks more interestining if it Was presented in this way"the man's wife claimed that her husband is not dead and took his remains to the almighty mountain of fire &miracle. And after three days fasting &prayer,the man ressurated". So think of another lie against 2012. I wish u luck!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by chikis(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2011
[/color][color=]
H$LBroker:

God never stop working miracles, Lord work out your unspeakable miracle in my life in Jesus Name Amen
The whole stroy sound skechy, the doctor himself is not even sure whether the man is dead or not at the first instance when he said that the man regain consiousness after 3 days in the motuary.
Science is not like that. The doctor who confirmed him dead initialy should have stated it clearly that the man is either dead or alive and that holds no matter what. If the man later wake up, then that is when we can call it a miracle but in this case is a show of incompetence on the part of the doctor who confirmed him dead at first.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Abatulu: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Iz diz a miracle or wat,hw cn a dead man raise again after 3dayz, hpe he z nt claimin 2 b Jesus Christ,
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary by Abatulu: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
Plz letz tell ourslvz d truth,iz it dat d doctor who confirmed he death does nt knw d different btw one bn dead and one bn in coma,it z true dat anyone in coma wil one day regain consciouness n nt a death man, plzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.