Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! (3024 Views)

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / The Gurl On Bike / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Was that for me or someone else?? . You called a dude who can yansh u, making you scream alound a little boi?? 
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by kelz88(f): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2011
Dude, you know that was for you. Take it like the man you claim you are. wink

Well, you can be a millionaire at 12. What's your point?
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2011
kelz88:

Older "uncles" called me their wife when I was little. It sounds like you're a little boy.

Uh-oh! Pass me my flak jacket, please.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2011
Keyz, Can we make love together?? wink wink # Im cute and very romantic babe wink
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 26, 2011
it could mean several things.

she doesn't take you serious or she could be crushing on you. cool
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2011
Agybabe:

Maye g☺ pay by next weekend
#prophesy
I A̶̲̥̅♏ not joking, u will have M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to thank by next weekend

erh wetin be ur problem sef? lipsrsealed

u jus dey vex vex all over the place haba! cheesy
tell me sisi how many times in a day do u slap ur boyfriend? grin
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Agybabe(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
Hmmm! @lefulefu I won't answer that cos it wasn't meant for me
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
It means she likes u as a friend it's up to u ask what she really means
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
GBOSAAAA cheesy AAAAA cheesy AAA
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by cynthiafred67(f): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2011
It means u are fake or She is just joking wit u.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2011
It means u are fake or She is just joking wit u.

ok thank u risikatulahi undecided undecided
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by cynthiafred67(f): 1:49am On Nov 28, 2011
^^^ is that ur surname?
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2011
Now bring your assss let me spank it for denying your nick angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Lady Pay The Bride Price? / What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 / She Said No Sex Until Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.