Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,601 members, 7,868,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano (49355 Views)

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by MrIcredible: 8:59pm On May 23
osuofia2:
Fulani supremacy. What is for the Hausas the original owner of the land. Pathetic
It's very pathetic that Kano that's predominantly hausa by population is ruled by a few FOOL ANI FOOLS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by adenigga(m): 9:02pm On May 23
Creamypie:
Dollar man no go sleep today
Yeeee........

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by bixton(m): 9:11pm On May 23
I see a lot of no sense people making comments and giving congratulatory messages.
Please does all these add any value to the people in Kano Emirate? Does it add any value to the girl child in the Emirate?
Has it stopped the Almajiri system?
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Ballack1(m): 9:24pm On May 23
Another party will still dethrone him
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Kaybaba5(m): 9:25pm On May 23
All hail emir of kano emirate
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by NSK4U(m): 9:31pm On May 23
YoungLionken:
Sanusi, a man from the north that I really respect after Umaru Musa Yaradua of blessed memory cool..

Ganduche simply used his veto power as the governor then to depose Sanusi undecided..

Sanusi frowned against the GEJ's government over missing $22 billion, frowned against the APCheat government of GMB and Ganduche's dollar bribe, etc. Little or no wonder all of them were passively and actively behind Gandollar when he (Gandollar) became a rogue (even as a governor) in Kano...

Sanusi has become a modern day saint to many of you, go and dig up his real past and know it's neither here nor there
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Akpakomiza2: 9:31pm On May 23
Twoclans:
Congratulations to Emir Sanusi.

I am so proud of the Kano state governor and the people of Kano State.His dethronement was wrong and done out of malice.

Welcome back SLS.Kindly serve your people better this time around.

His enthronement was also wrong.why are southerners more happy than the north over his reinstatement
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Teejaney88(m): 9:35pm On May 23
Gandujiyya in the mud...😎
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On May 23
cheesy
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Kukutente23: 9:50pm On May 23
TheDemola:

Because he was outspoken against Gandollar
I'm not holding brief for Gandollar but did you see the kind of wasteful spending alleged against sls?

The Palace had a phone bill of 3.6m in a single month under him.

Nigerians are to sentimental. Just be saying what they love to hear and your sins are overlooked
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Twoclans(f): 10:31pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

His enthronement was also wrong.why are southerners more happy than the north over his reinstatement

What makes you think the north is not happy?
I am currently in Kaduna ,and I don't see them sad.

I served in Kano ,I still have friends there and they are happy.what are you on about?

SLS is not a saint.I am an ex banker.His actions and inactions when he was CBN boss are quite horrible.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by osuofia2(m): 11:00pm On May 23
Okoroawusa:

The Hausa/Fulani as an entity has gone beyond these your divisive antics and narratives.

You must be an Obidient
De deceive yourself. Banditry in the north what are the reasons. The fulani taken over Hausa land. We know
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by osuofia2(m): 11:01pm On May 23
AbuAeesha:

They are waiting for you to come to their aid!
Supremacy ko!
Time is coming, the Hausas will rise against the Fulanis. All the emir Fulanis what does that speak
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Akpakomiza2: 11:32pm On May 23
Twoclans:

What makes you think the north is not happy?
I am currently in Kaduna ,and I don't see them sad.

I served in Kano ,I still have friends there and they are happy.what are you on about?

SLS is not a saint.I am an ex banker.His actions and inactions when he was CBN boss are quite horrible.

Sls is radical,loud mouthed and western style while the Muslim north is quiet, conservative so there's no way they will like him.
In 2013,the next in line was ado bsyero before APC and kwankwaso connived to crown sanusi to ridicule Gej
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LaRosa01: 12:35am On May 24
when you know little you tend to talk alot of trash,I am sure you are too lazy to read but try researching on Usman danfodio

Okoroawusa:

Wetin you smoke? Which history book told you this shit you just vomited?
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Oracle411: 1:28am On May 24
They make this emirate useless and weak, like a cheap employment the reigning boss can hire and fire anytime. . Useless emirship
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by AbuAeesha: 5:09pm On May 24
osuofia2:

Time is coming, the Hausas will rise against the Fulanis. All the emir Fulanis what does that speak

grin grin grin
i am a northerner.
almost every house is a hausa/fulani home. hausa rising against Fulanis is like saying a man rising against his wife or child.
stop believing everything you read and get reality facts.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by osuofia2(m): 9:51pm On May 24
AbuAeesha:

grin grin grin
i am a northerner.
almost every house is a hausa/fulani home. hausa rising against Fulanis is like saying a man rising against his wife or child.
stop believing everything you read and get reality facts.
De play, the Hausas are aware now
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by AbuAeesha: 10:04pm On May 24
osuofia2:

De play, the Hausas are aware now
Noted
Thanks for the update 👍
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Funflipper: 12:34pm On May 25
khattab02:
So sanusi look like a pawn on a political chessboard to you?

Have u forgotten no one can shut his mouth?

Ask GEJ, Buhari and Gandollar

What if another governor who is sympathetic to Ado Bayero decides to reverse the process again because it seems very easy.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LaRosa01: 2:22pm On May 25
learn to be a student of history,nothing really changes,nothing either is new just an upgrade of the old.it is just beginning

khattab02:
no probs..

We will see who will be proved wrong.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 10:39am On May 26
Funflipper:

What if another governor who is sypathetic to Ado Bayero decides to reverse the process again because it seems very easy.
very true

But I think no one will want to temper with that again. That governor might have to wait more than 8 years. So many water might have passed under the bridge already.

I also heard this regime will try to eliminate/amended that process.

It stupidity from Ganduje to change an Emirate existing over probably a thousand years for just political reasons or just u don't like what someone said.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 10:42am On May 26
LaRosa01:
learn to be a student of history,nothing really changes,nothing either is new just an upgrade of the old.it is just beginning

really nothing new?

Am also a student of history.

Remember how Yahaha Bello became the governor of Kogi state, has what happened ever happened that the constitution have no answer to?
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LaRosa01: 2:52pm On May 26
if you study history,you would know that kogi in question has had something complex in the past,Prince Abubakar Audu won an election from hospital in England.

khattab02:
really nothing new?

Am also a student of history.

Remember how Yahaha Bello became the governor of Kogi state, has what happened ever happened that the constitution have no answer to?
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 3:43pm On May 26
LaRosa01:
if you study history,you would know that kogi in question has had something complex in the past,Prince Abubakar Audu won an election from hospital in England.

Lol.. I no go drag again

But there more that meets the eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.