Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,584 members, 7,868,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. (1160 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by HitlerWasRight: 9:18am On May 24
MEEVEET:

Is there no trade activities going?

Aba before now had the worse infrastructure

But people from cross river, Akwa IBM, rivers, bayelsa, Cameroon, guinea all go to aba swim the bad road to transact

Even if oron has the worse road people would go to buy fish and crayfish... People don't go because the road is good or bad...

Infrastructure is good yes but borrowing to build it when you are drowning in debt is foolishness

By your senseless logic, govt should not invest in expanding power generation as it won't affect GDP.

You people are dangerously half educated.

2 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by Thurmieee: 9:20am On May 24
Workch:
Every now and then, you southsouth people get scammed.
If the coastal highway was meant to get to you, it would have started in Lagos and some parts of southsouth like in the calabar end and warri axis.. That road is a fraud to build a massive road in Lagos with federal money.

Every time, the southsouth always falls for the trick. When are you going to learn?

This is the same Hitech that Tinubu used for the construction of lekki/epe express and collected toll fees for Years, more than 20 years later, that road is yet to get to Epe.

You people don't learn, Tinubu does no give a fuckkkk about you guys.

The excuses are already coming, expect more excuse later. They don't plan to let that road get to southsouth, if they did, they will award it to different companies by sections and phases.
Why lying? The lekki-epe express way has been completed since Ambode regime.

6 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by MEEVEET: 9:31am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

By your senseless logic, govt should not invest in expanding power generation as it won't affect GDP.

You people are dangerously half educated.

Power generation is a business so government can invest in it but it's not necessarily needed for development

Study the industrial revolutions none was caused by electricity

What nigeria need now is one access to credit, two industrial layout with massive Gas infrastructure so businesses can generate their own power

Maybe you are the one who needs the education

My factory has never been connected to Nepa n never will yet it's not a big factor in my production

1 Like

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by garykoeman: 9:38am On May 24
Workch:
Every now and then, you southsouth people get scammed.
If the coastal highway was meant to get to you, it would have started in Lagos and some parts of southsouth like in the calabar end and warri axis.. That road is a fraud to build a massive road in Lagos with federal money.

Every time, the southsouth always falls for the trick. When are you going to learn?

This is the same Hitech that Tinubu used for the construction of lekki/epe express and collected toll fees for Years, more than 20 years later, that road is yet to get to Epe.

You people don't learn, Tinubu does no give a fuckkkk about you guys.

The excuses are already coming, expect more excuse later. They don't plan to let that road get to southsouth, if they did, they will award it to different companies by sections and phases.

Hatred for S.S progress in full display.

5 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by StarRiderr: 9:48am On May 24
This tinubu guy meant business after his reign as a president I'm sure he will become the wealthiest man on earth
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by AfonjaConehead: 3:37pm On May 25
helinues:

If you can't cry blood, then you are only kidney yourself.

Isn't that the purpose of your trolling? Isn't that the reason you have been creating senseless monikers for years on this forum? Provoke others and when they respond, you cry to the mods.

Are you a coward? If you are not, why do you provoke people deliberately and when they respond you will start crying.

Let me repeat again, you are just an idiot. If you can be trolling me for over 6 years which I have reported you severally about, you have no moral justification to start crying victim.

I no dey attack people, even when people attack me, I only defend without calling names, but you see on your own case, you are just too foolish to be trolling me for over 6 years and still be calling be jobless.

The foolishness tall pass Mount Everest Aje

Nonsense and ingredients
Shattap and enjoy ya ban,thank you very much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by weMUSTsayIT: 7:37am On May 26
AfonjaConehead:

Shattap and enjoy ya ban,thank you very much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by Uchek(m): 7:52am On May 26
Your GDP did not expand with all the projects & oil wealth, na single road project go expand ur GDP? By the way GDP is not an barometer for people-centered development.
designking:
Phase 3 & 4 are already approved and it is starting at Calabar and Akwai Ibom.

The South South will greatly benefit from this project as it will open our economy and expand our GDP
Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by designking: 9:05am On May 26
Uchek:
Your GDP did not expand with all the projects & oil wealth, na single road project go expand ur GDP? By the way GDP is not an barometer for people-centered development.

Our oil wealth is used to feed the nation and the rest of the nation don't need to come to the Niger Delta to access this oil but our Coastlines will require the rest of the nation and the world's physical presence to enjoy it.

The Niger Delta has the best coastline in Africa and with the Lagos Calabar Coast Highway, the Niger Delta will witness massive investments and mass migration to the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by kedeojo(m): 9:14am On May 26
designking:
Phase 3 & 4 are already approved and it is starting at Calabar and Akwai Ibom.

The South South will greatly benefit from this project as it will open our economy and expand our GDP
Don't mind those angers for good news people. Even when the minister said the have approved the Calabar and Akwa ibom axis. We south south are happy cos I have not come across anyone among us on social media and outside condemning the road project. Their fear is that if the road reaches some major level across south south, then the chances of Obi in 2027 is dead. They are enemies of progress. Whether they like it or not the project has started and will continue and by 2027 if am still in Nigeria I will definitely vote Tinubu who I didn't voted last year. Only witches and wizards get mad when there is progress. Your candidate lost and you want the country not to move forward. Thank God all the governors from south south and major stakeholders too supported and only appeal to the president to consider starting also along the lekki epe corridor and the president listened and approved an early date, which is this month against July. God will continue to guide and direct president Tinubu to turnaround the country for good. If you people don't like it, you can drink snipper and join your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by kedeojo(m): 9:25am On May 26
HitlerWasRight:

And how will you generate trade activities without the right public infrastructure that will stimulate investments?

Stick to your petty trade venture.
Guy, why are you wasting time with that illiterate. Sensible people on this forum, who is not bias will agree with you. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Southsouth, You Are Deluded To Think That The Coastal Highway Will Get To You. by Justiceganduje: 3:47pm On May 27
helinues:

If you can't cry blood, then you are only kidney yourself.

Isn't that the purpose of your trolling? Isn't that the reason you have been creating senseless monikers for years on this forum? Provoke others and when they respond, you cry to the mods.

Are you a coward? If you are not, why do you provoke people deliberately and when they respond you will start crying.

Let me repeat again, you are just an idiot. If you can be trolling me for over 6 years which I have reported you severally about, you have no moral justification to start crying victim.

I no dey attack people, even when people attack me, I only defend without calling names, but you see on your own case, you are just too foolish to be trolling me for over 6 years and still be calling be jobless.

The foolishness tall pass Mount Everest Aje

Nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (Reply)

See how much your state needs to pay workers monthly / Where Is Nutter? / Nigerian-Americans: Did You Vote Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.