Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland (159 Views)

Free New SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Performances In 2021 / Are Youtube Links Affected? / Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland by isabellairab: 10:52am On May 24
Most search terms dont bring up nairaland.com anymore expecially foreign content
Re: It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland by skultrick(m): 12:23pm On May 24
It is exactly the opposite. Check nairaland.com traffic stats, it is x2.

The recent updates favoured big sites especially those with user-generated contents.

The update also favored business owners with a website focused on the service or product they offer.

Meanwhile, most small affiliate websites and blogs alike have been crushed.
Re: It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland by isabellairab: 12:30pm On May 24
skultrick:

The recent updates favoured big sites especially those with user-generated contents.

The update also favored business owners with a website focused on the service or product they offer.

I do post on nairaland and when i search the post its hardly show up soo this one u saying is another thing

1 Like

Re: It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland by skultrick(m): 3:58pm On May 24
isabellairab:

I do post on nairaland and when i search the post its hardly show up soo this one u saying is another thing

I am talking facts, you talking indexing. I have access to premium services and nairaland.com since march have gotten 100% more traffic.
Re: It's Like The New Seo Update Affected Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 6:26pm On May 24
skultrick:

How sure.

(1) (Reply)

I Manage Blogs / Online Income Website Tutorial / How To Become A Successful Freelance Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.