Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,807 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero (30360 Views)

Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:39am On May 25
This issue is getting out of hand, The Kano governor should take it easy he only have less than eight years to rule
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by yewit37486: 8:39am On May 25
Goodvibes007:
Politicians are really crazy. Abeg make them let our inlaw Sanusi enjoy his reign.
I don't think Sanusi would even be happy for his cousin to be arrested.

Was his cousin not happy to take over his throne? If we are going to apply sentiment, then let's apply it all the way through.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by penta(m): 8:40am On May 25
If your lineage don't have a good history, then you don't come here to call for scrapping of lineages/monarchy that have have a remarkable history.. nobody say make your ancestors no dey relevant to you as they are useless right now to you and your lineage grin > grin grin

turmacs:
That man is trying to prove stubborn, if not what did he go back to kano state to do again?

If to say Nigeria was a country that truely wanted to move forward, na to scrap all these monarchs and send them and their linage on international exile. All of them from oni of ife, oba of benin, olu of warri, obi of onitsha, oba of Lagos, Olu of Ibadan, emir of kano, emir of illorin. All of them are part the of the reason this country will remain like this. We suppose don pass this level. A country as diverse as Nigeria can not work with such things.

Anyways, what do i know? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Guys you won't believe these were made by Artificial intelligence (AI) grin

I asked AI to show me what animals might look like if evolution never happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRz3YGU1p_U?si=JDktP5-Aw_OZfSw6
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by beatsbyzibit: 8:41am On May 25
"🎢 Dive into the rhythm of my beats!

Free AfroBeats Instrumentals on repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcz7ST37v10?si=x0rIgYP9ivf3OJX8

Follow
Subscribe to get more beats
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:41am On May 25
jkpbestseries:
when his father died he was supposed to be the heir apparent to the throne but kwankwaso gave it to his cousin sanusi so that Goodluck will not arrest him when he was removed from CBN
The throne was stolen by politicians from Sanusi grandfather by deposing him and gave it to Ado Bayero. It wasn't originally Ado Bayero's, junior Sanusi only takes back what is originally theirs. Read History
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Basic123: 8:42am On May 25
malali:
Who else has noticed the timing of all these Kano Emirate tussles?

Just as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu marks one year in office, with very little progress to show and no relief for the common man from his numerous policies, suddenly, multiple dramas have emerged:

Sanusi versus Ado Bayero featuring Abba
Soyinka versus Peter Obi featuring Reno
NIGERIANS, DO NOT BE DISTRACTED!! IT'S ALL A PLOY.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should come out and tell us why Nigerians are still suffering despite all the policies he has implemented.

Conspiracy theories don dull this one brain

Buhari is jibrin of el Sudan people πŸ˜†
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Confirmedzombie: 8:43am On May 25
The Governor just want to mess himself up. Nobody will arrest the Emir because before he entered kano he is covered
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Lithiumite: 8:48am On May 25
Goodvibes007:
Politicians are really crazy. Abeg make them let our inlaw Sanusi enjoy his reign.

In game of thrones, there are no brothers no sisters talk less cousins.....it's fight to the death if need be...."power is power" Cersei Lannister.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by descarado: 8:49am On May 25
They are at the stage uk we're in 1600. So backward
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by 8starmember: 8:49am On May 25
That's to show you how desperate they are...when they dethroned sanusi ,he accepted it without causing trouble in the state even though he was accused for speaking the truth..arrest the idiot and jail him

1 Like

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Padipadi: 8:52am On May 25

turmacs:
That man is trying to prove stubborn, if not what did he go back to kano state to do again?

If to say Nigeria was a country that truely wanted to move forward, na to scrap all these monarchs and send them and their linage on international exile. All of them from oni of ife, oba of benin, olu of warri, obi of onitsha, oba of Lagos, Olu of Ibadan, emir of kano, emir of illorin. All of them are part the of the reason this country will remain like this. We suppose don pass this level. A country as diverse as Nigeria can not work with such things.

You didn't mentioned sultan of Sokoto you this coward!
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by SonofElElyonRet: 8:52am On May 25
turmacs:

There are better ways to handle the situation instead of arresting him. He has the constitutional right as a citizen of Nigeria to live anywhere in the country
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by ComeToJesus: 8:55am On May 25
He wasn't the one for the throne. The bullish kleptomaniac of a former governor at the time superimposed him on a sitting Emir.

At best, he was an usurper. The rightful owner of the throne is back.

In this life, allow your enemy to feel he has won. Then launch an uppercut when he feeling cool..
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by saveman91(m): 8:58am On May 25
He came back as a thief to steal the covenent
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Thegamingorca(m): 9:05am On May 25
Wetin he comes find for Kano this morning if not trouble?
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Prechgold1180(m): 9:05am On May 25
turmacs:

. You n the 33 people wey like this your post dey crase
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by dododawa1: 9:07am On May 25
TRADITIONAL

LEADERS

SOLD

THEIR

BIRTH

RIGHT

FOR

POLITICIANS
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by eldoradoxx: 9:07am On May 25
The throne rightfully belongs to Sanusi. Ado Bayero is a beneficiary of Ganduje's illegality which the current Governor has reversed. Sanusi's family line and Ado Bayero family line are the two ruling houses in Kano. Ado Bayero 's father was the person whom Sanusi succeeded before he was unjustly removed for asking for the better life for his Kano people. How can a call for better education, putting an end to almajiri system and economic empowerment of Kano people become an issue for Ganduje to use same as basis to remove Sanusi the rightful emir and then balkanize the emirate into 5 or so.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07am On May 25
SonofElElyonRet:

There are better ways to handle the situation instead of arresting him. He has the constitutional right as a citizen of Nigeria to live anywhere in the country

Not when that said citizen receives chants of support from wayward elements saying things like "all your enemies will die". Or "you are the one true emir, you are the one we will worship!"

Treasonous chants
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Diligence: 9:08am On May 25
APC/Gandollar see wetin una cause. Manufacturing & distributing Confusion everywhere una go or dey!

We hv enunciated it over & over again, that APC came to SKD - Trifold/Threefold Ministry:

Steal
Kill
Destroy

Dazol!

1 Like

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by OneCandleAway(f): 9:19am On May 25
MEGA4BILLION:
Maybe he has forgotten that he's no more a monarch.

When Sanusi was dethroned, he left quietly without causing any problem

He obviously doesn't have rich friends like Sanusi did that can relocate him to lagos. You don't expect him to feel comfortable staying back in kano after all these drama.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Amayabor1: 9:19am On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:

You didn't remember this when same fate happened to Sanusi by Gandollars

Even what they did Sanusi by banning him from entering Kano was illegal
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Uniquekriss(m): 9:23am On May 25
Goodvibes007:
why did his cousin accept the throne in the first instance

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by BondRiv: 9:25am On May 25
Laughable. You can't stop the man from entering his state. The governor of Kano State is power drunk.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Segzy19: 9:28am On May 25
Ignorance at display.
Even in the western countries, they have monarchs.
Go read and research. Stop asking silly questions here...

illicit:
What do Kings and Emirs do sef

Lead prayers ?

🀣
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by carzeem1: 9:30am On May 25
OneCandleAway:

He obviously doesn't have rich friends like Sanusi did that can relocate him to lagos. You don't expect him to feel comfortable staying back in kano after all these drama.

He is wealth enough to afford a decent property in Abuja...and I'm sure he has several properties in the capital. He also has wealth friends, his kids got married to wealth Governors and politicians in the last 2 years.
Budget for the Emir runs into hundreds of millions monthly and he has been one for 4years plus
His coming back immediately will only aggravate the tension in the state which might lead to violence.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Azumagcc(m): 9:33am On May 25
Coolsat:
Stop disgracing yourself over things you know nothing about
Sanusi was coronated in the Government House when Kwakwaso was Governor. The king makers never selected Sanusi.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by jayce232: 9:34am On May 25
doggedfighter:
This is about to get messy !

Seems the deposed isn't going to leave the throne without some dust.
I know las las na u go settle this kano fight
Base on dogged fighter u be

1 Like

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by ddippset(m): 9:39am On May 25
turmacs:

I don't understand.

What is he going to Kano to do

Is he not allowed to go to his home state?

So in our constitution a governor has the power to restrict the movement of any citizen within the country?
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by baralatie(m): 9:42am On May 25
LibertyRep:
Who really created tension in the state? The Gov or the Emir?
The Governor
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by baralatie(m): 9:44am On May 25
Azumagcc:

Sanusi was coronated in the Government House when Kwakwaso was Governor. The king makers never selected Sanusi.
It is still the small caucus that has gone to reinstate sanusi
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Triplerg: 9:53am On May 25
Odidigboigbo:
The throne was stolen by politicians from Sanusi grandfather by deposing him and gave it to Ado Bayero. It wasn't originally Ado Bayero's, junior Sanusi only takes back what is originally theirs. Read History
Nothing was stolen bro. Ado Bayero was the younger brother of Sanusi's grandfather. It was just a supremacy battle between Ahmadu Bello and Sanusi 1. The throne still remains within the family. The guy you quote is wrong sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Scandal In The Us:3 Reps May Step Aside / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.