Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,754 members, 7,858,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero (30296 Views)

Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by ALFADOS(m): 1:10pm On May 25
jkpbestseries:
when his father died he was supposed to be the heir apparent to the throne but kwankwaso gave it to his cousin sanusi so that Goodluck will not arrest him when he was removed from CBN
baseless
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Triplerg: 1:59pm On May 25
Ashirioluwa:

I am not a kingmaker or godfather, I don’t know who will or will not win election. That was why I used the word IF.
I know you are not one, hence my reply. Those are familiar with Kano politics will attest to this claim.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by SonofElElyonRet: 4:00pm On May 25
Thegamingorca:

Not when that said citizen receives chants of support from wayward elements saying things like "all your enemies will die". Or "you are the one true emir, you are the one we will worship!"

Treasonous chants

Then arrest the chanters! Did you not read that he did not acknowledge them at all ? He has committed no crime
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by homealone00: 4:19pm On May 25
turmacs:
That man is trying to prove stubborn, if not what did he go back to kano state to do again?

If to say Nigeria was a country that truely wanted to move forward, na to scrap all these monarchs and send them and their linage on international exile. All of them from oni of ife, oba of benin, olu of warri, obi of onitsha, oba of Lagos, Olu of Ibadan, emir of kano, emir of illorin. All of them are part the of the reason this country will remain like this. We suppose don pass this level. A country as diverse as Nigeria can not work with such things.

Anyways, what do i know? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Guys you won't believe these were made by Artificial intelligence (AI) grin

I asked AI to show me what animals might look like if evolution never happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRz3YGU1p_U?si=JDktP5-Aw_OZfSw6
point of correction, it is not olu of ibadan, The king is called Olubadan.
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Thegamingorca(m): 4:33pm On May 25
SonofElElyonRet:

Then arrest the chanters! Did you not read that he did not acknowledge them at all ? He has committed no crime

What about this act of insubordination to the government of Kano?

https://www.nairaland.com/8104261/dss-director-top-security-chiefs

Would this not indirectly turn into an all out war if this deposed Emir continues staying here?
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by SonofElElyonRet: 5:04pm On May 25
Thegamingorca:

What about this act of insubordination to the government of Kano?

https://www.nairaland.com/8104261/dss-director-top-security-chiefs

Would this not indirectly turn into an all out war if this deposed Emir continues staying here?

The governor has no constitutional power to banish anyone! Ado Bayero has a right to stay in kano.. freedom of movement.. the governor can not take away his constitutional right. This is not military government
Re: Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On May 25
jayce232:

I know las las na u go settle this kano fight
Base on dogged fighter u be

Jaycee, how you take know I have entered Kano already? grinπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.