Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension (7991 Views)

Edo: Labour Party Adopts Indirect Primary, Pegs Guber Form At ₦‎25 Million / Shaibu Welcomed In Edo Labour Party — Chairman, Kelly Ogbaloi / Labour Party Crisis: Court Refuses To Lift Abure’s Suspension As National Chairm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by Mathain19(m): 4:25pm On May 25
those camera men don't know how to do video coverage,, must they overshadow the speaker?? Mitcheeeeew
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:29pm On May 25
patrickcollins:
There is no Labour party without Obi, why should he be bothered. The incompetent first class graduate of Accounting and Economic guru who is in charge of our common wealth for almost one year is busy globe trotting and wasting tax payers money, sharing hardship and hunger, there is no single thing he has achieved since he shouted on the day of inuaguration that subsidy is gone and your likes were dancing, rejoicing he has hit the ground running

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by MEGAWATCH: 7:09pm On May 25
Exousiang01:
Peter Obi wilk not be happy with this.

Apapa was hated but he saw what Obidients didnt see in Abure
Same way we saw what they didnt see in Obi.

Small campaign funds them share am chop.
Na our common wealth we wan carry give the hungry people lol

I think God for your suffering in the hands of Tinubu and may God never allow things to get better for you since you love the suffering.
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by Exousiang01(m): 7:29pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

I think God for your suffering in the hands of Tinubu and may God never allow things to get better for you since you love the suffering.

Fortunately many of us already crossed that bridge.
If you are on the other side, my advice is be patient the storm will soon be over.
But that I will worry about what to eat or where to sleep or what to drive.
We don cross that bridge.

Most of una na hunger dey make una no fit see the visionary policies but you are only being human, if na me hunger dey beat, landlord dey disturb I wont listen to anything.
You guys need to be patient and looj beyond the hunger you see

2 Likes

Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by Christistruth00: 7:49pm On May 25
Tareq1105:

Obi is too soft and I doubt his competence to be president. Just small party like LP with just one gov Obi cannot handle. You have to be decisive even in the office. Obi's style of not wanting to offend anyone is not the best.

That woman Treasurer cried out but instead of Obi to protect her, he rather supported her sack.

I'm happy Obi has seen Abure clearly now. When Apapa was complaining it was turned to tribal war. Now everything is becoming clearer.

Let's try Kenneth Okonkwo as treasurer to keep our money.

SE cannot replace SE as party Treasurer unless you want to be seen as a Regional Ethnic Patty
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by ozo13(m): 7:51pm On May 25
Melagros:
COMRADES, anybody who is power drunk, I hate them:
Wike
Nathenyahu
Buhari
Tinubu
Abure
Etc
Why the desperation for power? If you don taste am, allow another person too to taste am. That will make us an egalitarian society
This is one of the reasons why I like Peter Obi, he always maintained that he is not desperate for leadership
obi dey that group ooo.before 2023 I have never seen obi visit northern states to sit in the mosque and the likes but he is doing all that now.what more of a desperate act can one describe such an act.Judge urself my oga with that single example I talked about.

1 Like

Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On May 25
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by patrickcollins: 9:46pm On May 25
damkin24:

I thought you guys said Hoebi is your president? How come you recognized Tinubu is in charge of our common wealth?
He is our president but will be remembered as the worst president we ever had, it is equally good so people won't say any longer how one man single handedly built a state
Re: Edo Labour Party Ratifies Julius Abure's Suspension by HRMK: 12:16pm On May 26
EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS CORRUPT!NO SINGLE SAINT!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / Niger Delta Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.