Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. (141 Views)

How To Make Massive Money On The Internet Selling Info Products / Profit Making Business For The New Year / How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. by Mbee247(m): 12:17pm On May 25
There are thousands of ways to make money money on the internet, one the ways that catches my eye is ‘’Selling Information Product’’.

Yes! Selling information product

Do you know you can sell knowledge to people as many people have different problems, look some could be;

- Suffering from diabetes
- Debts, liabilities
- How to start a business
- Skincare problems like pimples, eczema,
- Mouth Odour
- Relationship issues like divorce, break-ups..
- How to last longer on bed
- Travelling abroad to countries that have got good economy and the cost of living is quite okay
- And more…

Let me tell you, you see the list is endless, so many people are having this issue and they need solutions to their problems.

Now to the question, What if you could solve them?

I think that would be it for today as in our next thread, we would be talking about more on the subject

Stay Blessed!

©Bee
Re: Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. by dondayo(m): 12:35pm On May 25
This is really valid...

I make money every single day selling digital products online (training).. and the best part is people watch this trainings and get results. And everyone one is happy.

I attached some screenshots with dates... If you see someone that want to teach you... Hold that person tight and learn

And feel free to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. by Mbee247(m): 10:19pm On May 27
Different Digital Product That Can Make You Money On Demand!

There are several digital product that can make you a lot of money and they are ranging from;

Counselling: You can sell you experiences or what you’ve passed through to people, also to business if you have run a successful business before, as well as if you’ve got knowledge of how relationship/ marriages, you can offer counselling as a service to wannabe couples or couples.

Ebooks: You see, they are some certain knowledge you package in form of tiny ebooks, in case you don’t know what an E-book is, an E-book is an electronic format of a book mostly stored as a Pdf. So many people are suffering from Diabetes, Anthritis, Mouth odour, Pimples, Debts and many more monentizable problems.
If you can do a little bit of a research about this problem, take your time to finding solutions to this problem, test your solution and if it works out, you can package it in form of an E-book and sell it to your target audience who desperately wants this problem.

Courses: If you are knowledgeable about a certain subject or even if you don’t have quite some know-how of the said subject, you can partner with someone else who have got indept know-how, get the necessary information and use it to create a course.
Look, there are so many individuals who are looking for skills based videos that walks them through how to design a website, edit videos, write content, how to make videos and more. If you can create this said knowledge and focus on a market that’s highly in need of them, you would make a lot of money

In a nutshell, those formats highlighted up there are ways at which you are able to package your digital products to sell

Let’s go back again, you can package & sell your digital products through:

- Counselling
- E-books
- Courses

There are more format to building, packaging and selling your digital product though but till another time, chew on this one till i come your way next time.

Stay blessed!

©Bee

1 Like

Re: Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. by Mbee247(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01
How You Can Create Your First Digital Product

Creating your first digital product solely depends on your research because if you have done your research, you could have possibly noted the part on the kind of format you are to use to create your first digital product.

You know what le be practical here, let assume i am in the health niche focusing on[b] Mens health[/b], into Mens fashion and lifestyle then niching down into ‘’Beard Care’’

Having done my research, i could easily create an E-book product coupled with some little videos for clarity sake to my audience.

I hope you are following…

(NB): I am assuming and believing you should know what information you are to package and how it’s going to solve your audience problem.

For you to create an E-book, you could use any document editor like Msword, Wps or Google doc to write the solution you would be selling.

When writing, try using pictures as a form of demonstration for claity sake. After you are done with your E-book, you would need to edit and format it to become sellable.

Then you save it as a PDF document, in your computer, when you press ctrl + s,
You would see many options for you to save your document, you would see ‘’doc’’, ''txt'', ''pdf'' and so on, save it in pdf and it becomes an E-book.

Once done, you would need to create a Book cover for your E-book, if you need to create your E-book cover, you can use a visual graphic tool like Canva or Adobe photoshop to create your cover.

Having done with your E-book and your cover, you can create your videos with your camera or if you have to use screen record, you use your phone or make use of your computer having download a screen record software like Obs studio.

If you are through with your videos and you need to edit it, you can use your video editing softwares like[b] Capcut[/b]( trust me, they are great) or if you don’t like it, you could check Google to see which one catches your eye.

E-book + Little videos make up your digital product.

There you have it, i hope you know how to create your digital product!

Till next time, i come your way again

©Bee
Re: Monetizing Knowledge For Profit: ''Making Money Online Selling Info. Product''. by Mbee247(m): 9:11am On Jun 02
How Money Is Being Made On The Internet

Something prompted me to make this post, the thing is i was reading a post on Nairaland and the post was this,

‘’ I would never buy courses on;

- Affiliate Marketing
- Forex
- Amazon Kdp ‘’

When the post was post was made, you know they would be a lot of opinions/comments regarding the post made by the OP.

I was a ghost reading the comments made by fellow nairalanders, some were saying;

- It’s a scam
- It does not work
- Course creators make money selling courses
- They don’t practice what they teach and all of that
- And more that i can’t even remember…

Though they were some ah ah moments that got me laughing, can’t remember though..

Reading the post prompted me to make some clarity regarding ‘’Making Money Online’’.

Now listen,

I want you to put away all distractions,

Making money offline is practically the same as making money on the internet

There’s something common about making money offline and online and it’s ‘’Selling’’.

The medium by which the selling occurs is what makes the difference

So when you buy courses or any form of content, you literally paying for education based on the kind of info. You looking for

If someone sells you a course, let’s say on ‘’Amazon Kdp’’

You are paying to get education on Amazon Kdp and if you apply what you are being to do, you would make money if you are consistent and persevere though i can’t say about the timeline.

Most times even me when i started my journey years ago, i was once like this, buying courses here and there without not implementing because i couldn’t sit down to do the real work

Though i wasn't calling course creators scam but i was asking myself why i didn’t take action.

You see, making money is a process and any thing on world wide web changes quickly as it’s not a constant thing.

One needs to buy materials or make mistakes to get it right depending on the niche you currently are.

For you to make money, you need to sell something.

And buying courses is not scam, you are paying to get education probably on what you didn’t know of.

When you buy, you would need to implement to get the desired results you seek for.

I hope this write-up provided justice to the confusion being soaked in.

Maing money online is not scam!

Making money online is never a scam!

And would never be a scam!

If it was, would you call Amazon, arguably one the biggest E-commerce store, in fact the biggest in the world a scam?

What of our very own Konga or Jumia?

I think this write-up is getting too long..

Stay Blessed

©Bee

(1) (Reply)

Naira Stays At 1,339.33/$ As FX Turnover Jumps To $328.32m / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To London For Business Or Tourism / Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.