Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero (33994 Views)

Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Spicycat(f): 4:12pm On May 25
TheElites19s:
The truth is that, northern oligarchy didn't want Sanusi

You can see non of them even congratulates him.
If they're with him, Ganduje will not succeeded in dethrone him in the first place

It's a kano state matter, your so called northern oligarchs has nothing to do with what goes on in Kano, they are other first kings scattered all over the North.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Yankee101: 4:29pm On May 25
A state assembly makes laws
The same state assembly made the law to bring Bayero
Why can’t the federal govt allow the same assembly to remove him?
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by CrownLands(m): 4:34pm On May 25
illicit:
Wetin Road safety dey find for that meeting tho...

🥵

He is among the men in uniform.

1 Like

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Obierika(m): 4:59pm On May 25
Did they hold this meeting in a mud house? grin
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Sleekfingers: 5:05pm On May 25
The should throw him outta the palace....
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Jayhome24: 5:06pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
Lock Him up with Gandollar.

Read first and stop crying over mallam matter face your region headaches Mr busy body.

Read!!!

What crime did Ado Bayero committed that warrant arrest?

Honestly I still find it hard to understand how you ipobidients reason like an idiot.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by FxMasterz: 5:13pm On May 25
Asquare84:
The deposed Emir should just respect himself and vacate the throne, I never knew he could be power hungry. When sanusi was humiliated from the palace he did not fight anyone but remain calm.

Come ooo, how can even a judge even pass a judgement to override the law of a state.

The deposed emir is the heir apparent to the throne.

Sanusi is his cousin and was not in line to reign. Kwankwaso put sanusi there to shield him from arrest after he left the CBN.

Ado Bayero is the one being cheated. Don't be ignorant.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Deelotrill: 5:14pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:
What is the purpose of the frsc boss in this meeting?
My exact thoughts ..
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Deelotrill: 5:17pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

The deposed emir is the heir apparent to the throne.

Sanusi is his cousin and was not in line to reign. Kwankwaso put sanusi there to shield him from arrest after he left the CBN.

Ado Bayero is the one being cheated. Don't be ignorant.
Sanusi belongs to one of ruling houses too..his grandfather was king too..don't be ignorant.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by FxMasterz: 5:18pm On May 25
iCauseTrouble:
No matter the support he gets from the military, he remains deposed. I don't know why he can't accept fate like Sanusi did 3 years ago.
Let him also wait till when APC come back to power so that he can come back to throne. grin
The Judge's kangaroo judgement will never stand.

He's the heir apparent. Sanusi has no business with the throne. Ado Bayero was cheated. Sanusi couldn't protest because he knew the throne wasn't his. Kwankwaso put him there only to shield him from arrest after he left the CBN. The throne isn't his.

Why are Nigerians so ignorant?
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by FxMasterz: 5:19pm On May 25
Deelotrill:

Sanusi belongs to one of ruling houses too..his grandfather was king too..don't be ignorant.

Yes.

But the next in line to the throne is Ado Bayero. Not Sanusi.

You can see that the north is not celebrating him. They know it's injustice.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by vikstandon(m): 5:36pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:

You read my mind! I asked the same question when I saw this picture.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by NothingDoMe: 5:41pm On May 25
Asquare84:

Come ooo, how can even a judge even pass a judgement to override the law of a state.
Nor be small nonsense we dey see for APC
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by mankan2k7(m): 5:46pm On May 25
Starhearts:
D end of Kano governor, ABBA yusuf is near .

2027 will be interesting

Go and send him away
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by firstjoe(m): 5:57pm On May 25
To control traffic
Resurgent2016:

1 Like

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by adeniyi65(m): 6:01pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:
His work is to manage the convoy and traffic that will see the deposed emir through to his house.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Eleohjo: 6:32pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:

For road safety purpose
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by AFONJACOW(m): 6:52pm On May 25
Sanusi is duelly selected by his people unlike him that came in through the back door if I were him I will apologise to sanusi and support him instead of all these... Sanusi despite his dealing with islamic sect .. I like his politeness and stance in truth
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Orinechi: 7:25pm On May 25
iCauseTrouble:
No matter the support he gets from the military, he remains deposed. I don't know why he can't accept fate like Sanusi did 3 years ago.
Let him also wait till when APC come back to power so that he can come back to throne. grin
The Judge's kangaroo judgement will never stand.
Obedient I see u there
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by DeepSight(m): 7:27pm On May 25
otipoju:

I do not know the details of procedure. But I do know if you have no jurisdiction over a matter, then your judgement was and will be null and void.

And only an appellate court can declare that. Not the man on the street.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Wallade(m): 7:40pm On May 25
Max24:

Doid the people of Kano say they don't want Bayero? In actual fact if elections were conducted between Sanusi and Bayero I am sure Bayero will win. The gov is just playing politics.

The governor is trying to correct an error or atrocious act committed by the past governor (Ganduje)
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Wallade(m): 7:41pm On May 25
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

You sabi say na your head thunder due bang!
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Max24: 7:58pm On May 25
Wallade:

The governor is trying to correct an error or atrocious act committed by the past governor (Ganduje)
What value does it add to the people. If he actually wants to correct error he should start by removing the fulani emirs dominating over Hausas. Or is that not an error?
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by SaturnNick(m): 8:03pm On May 25
Game of Thrones S9E1
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On May 25
TheElites19s:
The truth is that, northern oligarchy didn't want Sanusi

You can see non of them even congratulates him.
If they're with him, Ganduje will not succeeded in dethrone him in the first place

Another factor is that the other 4 Emirates were happy to have gotten independence but are now reversed. Kano is too big for one Emir.
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by bayplus: 8:13pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

I cannot fathom the essence of his presence.

1 Like

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Tareq1105: 8:13pm On May 25
Wallade:

Tell the Gov to ask his financier and in law, kwankwaso who exactly was the choice of the kingmakers in 2014?
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Wallade(m): 8:20pm On May 25
Max24:

What value does it add to the people. If he actually wants to correct error he should start by removing the fulani emirs dominating over Hausas. Or is that not an error?

The dominance of Fulanis over Hausas is difficult to address for any governor on the North.

It will take time and conscious effort of the Hausas, over years, to change the situation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Gandrova: 9:52pm On May 25
BigYash:
See as he sit like say na his sitting room grin
Imagine a commissioned officer sited as if he wanted to drink Beer grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by luckingto50: 10:34pm On May 25
Resurgent2016:

To maintain law and order of vehicles
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by BigYash: 10:41pm On May 25
Gandrova:
grin
Re: DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:06pm On May 25
Gandrova:
Lol, una mouth eh... Even Seun must laugh if he see this your comment... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo) / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling / Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.