Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70735 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Cowbell521: 5:57pm On May 25
@Tomi4life
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by omooba05: 6:01pm On May 25
Igbo people will not talk true.. see una sister as she dey do.. Ibo girls her so desperate.. very fraudulent tribe

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by luminouz(m): 6:01pm On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is enough to kill that vàgina.

But I don't blame her, rather the simp who saw the tale signs of lies in her age and wifed her.

I don't pity SIMPS
Exactly!!!

Damn...three whole kids!!!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Jman06(m): 6:04pm On May 25
This should be a lesson to all the sex starved small boys that keep deceiving themselves that age is just a number! When you decide to marry your AUNTIE with the believe that age is just a number, get ready to face the consequences because that your AUNTIE you call wife would always outsmart you in everything, including in the aspect of infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ibtommy(m): 6:09pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.

Yeye woman n ieleyi o. O yeye gidigan and gangigi. You can't see the gravity of the woman's actions? You fit do worse be that. Oye ki n sha ni "craping" nih. O yeye sha.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by yewit37486: 6:10pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.

Dem don quote you tire today cheesy cheesy I bet that was what you wanted though.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Lordbinsmar: 6:19pm On May 25
The guy naa simp ooo. You go marry yiboo evening newspaper call am wife.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:21pm On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is enough to kill that vàgina.

But I don't blame her, rather the simp who saw the tale signs of lies in her age and wifed her.

I don't pity SIMPS

Most of these footballers, musicians and comedians who got more money than their financial intelligence are into trophy wives.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Jagaban2012: 6:25pm On May 25
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by KayB: 6:27pm On May 25
Wetin he find go that side, tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by CockAndBullStor: 6:28pm On May 25
MartinCorridon:

Probably " I am a Yoruba but"... obidient grin
Then that serves him right; no pity to give lol cheesy
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Juju70(m): 6:39pm On May 25
My Mama no born me 4 any woman wey her head no correct to dey make yeye! Mskewww

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by fredoooooo: 6:43pm On May 25
Oluwa o... Ọmọ metta

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by rottennaija(m): 6:49pm On May 25
turmacs:

Go and be playing around. Let another man father the children while your husband is there. You will understand.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Teejayadex: 6:58pm On May 25
Wetin be this

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Pat081: 6:59pm On May 25
farouk2much:
This DNA must be wrong. I can't believe it... They look like their father.... Useless DNA
Do you know how many times or hospital they have done it sir fear woman
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 7:02pm On May 25
luminouz:

Exactly!!!

Damn...three whole kids!!!
You didn't read the post. Apart from the sensational headline, where in the post did the story say the children were not his? Story said she abducted their children, whose children? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by OgaTheTop2: 7:03pm On May 25
Fear women...know this, know peace.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 7:03pm On May 25
Pat081:
Do you know how many times or hospital they have done it sir fear woman
You didn't read the post.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:05pm On May 25
oz4real83:
Some women can be dangerous sha shocked shocked, not even one is his own shocked shocked,.

How is that "dangerous"?

He's the original husband and nobody can ever take his place, the flings meant nothing. Men need to learn to separate their emotions from a bit of fun. Women must cheat. But that doesn't mean they don't love their husbands...
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by GEJDHERO: 7:06pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
Apart from the headline, where did you see the man rejected the children. The post said she abducted their children, whose children?
Mr Man my point is that DNA test cannot be wrong for three children
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:11pm On May 25
BloomingDale:

If men could get pregnant, it would have been worse.

I keep saying this whenever these paternity cases come up.

It's surprising that she abducted her own children, since he's allegedly not the father of them. Who then is claiming they're abducted?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Tonididdyx: 7:11pm On May 25
1,2 3

shocked

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:13pm On May 25
BigDawsNet:
DNA will definitely become a thing of mandatory soon

Hope the men behind the pregnancies will be made to take responsibility for their children they've foisted on other men, mandatory too.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by luminouz(m): 7:13pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
You didn't read the post. Apart from the sensational headline, where in the post did the story say the children were not his? Story said she abducted their children, whose children? grin
So he attempted suicide three times because she abducted his kids? Yeah right!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On May 25
Ishilove:
PM NEWS??! The increasing unprofessionalism in our news portals is alarming and the NUJ needs to address this as a matter of urgency. What kind of dirty, disgusting and completely unprofessional news reportage is this??

Isn't this the outlet that one Cyriacus used to write salacious stories for?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Jman06(m): 7:20pm On May 25
BRATISLAVA:

Hope the men behind the pregnancies will be made to take responsibility for their children they've foisted on other men, mandatory too.
NO

The women who ALLOWED another man impregnate them while still married to another should bear the responsibility of raising those children.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They allow sex only with the men they fancy! On that note, they should largely bear the consequences of having illegitimate sex!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by flyingdutchman(m): 7:21pm On May 25
How did you carry out DNA test on three children that you haven't seen since March?

How come everybody conspired against you but you?

All I see is that she fled with the kids so, his lawyer drafter out these stories to smoke her out of hiding.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by xeju: 7:21pm On May 25
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by SisterAnn(f): 7:25pm On May 25
luminouz:

So he attempted suicide three times because she abducted his kids? Yeah right!!!
Abii grin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by xeju: 7:25pm On May 25
🤣
BRATISLAVA:

How is that "dangerous"?

He's the original husband and nobody can ever take his place, the flings meant nothing. Men need to learn to separate their emotions from a bit of fun. Women must cheat. But that doesn't mean they don't love their husbands...

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On May 25
Jman06:
NO

The women who ALLOWED another man impregnate them while still married to another should bear the responsibility of raising those children.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They allow sex only with the men they fancy! On that note, they should largely bear the consequences of having illegitimate sex!

The men who own the pregnancies are the fathers. They should take care of their children to prevent the number of children by single mothers.

Don't you guys hate single mother raised children anymore? Now is a chance for impregnators to be the men who they say are needed to change society.

Unless all that is just talk. And men are destroyers of society and morals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.