Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,755 members, 7,898,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Believer In Millions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Believer In Millions (99 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Believer In Millions by Markbraye: 11:43am On May 26
Are you a Christian struggling financially? You have fasted,prayed, sowed seeds and given yet to no avail?
Permit me to inform you that your prayers have been answered.
I was in the same scenario even as a Pastor until God showed me how to live financially free. Please this has nothing to do with seed sowing or tithe. It's a practical guide that God showed me that will launch you into the place of wealth as Christian.
Please I'm doing this for free, that's why I just need fifty believers. This is the capacity i can handle for now. I heard God clearly and we want to empower God's children.

Reach me on WhatsApp 08111276552 for more info. God bless you richly.
Re: A Believer In Millions by immortalcrown(m): 11:47am On May 26
You are fake. You advertise God's message on this forum but do not want to reveal the message on this forum. So God now selects those that should benefit from the message?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Tibetan Book Of The Dead / 90 Verses say Jesus Is Not God By Adenino Otari / Sinning While Fasting Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.