Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (8456 Views)

Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / Official: Siasia Leaves Odemwingie Out Of Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie by texazzpete(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
Top12Game:

Will Roy Hodgson have said that if Osaze was an England international?

Yes. He would have said that. he is the guy who gets blamed whenever his team loses and so he has to demand commitment from his players.

Kay-Dee:

Hodgson sounds like he has some loose screws in his head.

Actually, that sounds like YOU have the rattling screws

Myself2:

In as much as Osazee has not been in my good books of late,I think Hodgson should be evaluated psychiatrically for that bunkum he spewed.
Secondly,I have to remind you that Osazee was not born in Nigeria and his birth date is well and correctly documented,so dont go there

'bunkum'?
Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. Will you be happy if Output (Goals, assists, appearances) is much much less than input (good salary/contract)?

BCuZiMBlaCk:

The coach shouldnt forget that it was osaze who helped them escape relegation last season. Its unfortunate he has injury

'Helped'?
Need I remind you that Osaze was PAID a salary for his role at West Brom? The man did what he was paid to do, that's all.
Also, if anyone 'helped' anybody, it was West Brom that helped Osaze by rescuing him from the racist hellhole that was Lokomotiv Moscow and bringing him to the most prominent league in the world.
Re: West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie by nsiadi: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2011
@Texazzpete, You seem to have answers
Ask Keshi to engage you
Hope u are free (Lolz)
Re: West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie by harmeenut: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Quote from: Arabambi1 on November 24, 2011, 05:56 PM
something is definitely wrong somewhere.
I want to believe he should be criticizing the medical staff and not Osaze unless he thinks he is not really injured and question his commitment because I hardly see a coach criticizing his player for being injured and unavailable. The fact that he collects record 55k for the club seems to annoy the coach. that alone gives pressure and I think Osaze should concentrate on getting back to form and silence his coach.
that is the crux of his argument.
He has consulted the medics and they are not convinced Osaze's case is physical.

Could it be metaphysical? grin grin As in the mighty mothers (flying birds) having hands in it. shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed For what reason?
Re: West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie by chiswaggs: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
I mean, any club that spends good money on a player wants to get its returns. Its quite frustrating for a coach to have a player he thinks is fit unavailable for selection. His comments show that he doubts if Osaze is actually not fit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Akas Joins Kalmar FF, Swedish Club / Mbappe, Neymar And Messi Start For PSG Together / Chelsea To Pay 2M POUNDS For 14yr Old Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.