Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) (39045 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by nlfpmod: 6:05pm On May 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy8ZslkQaE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot7XIEvOKiQ

Renovation works ongoing at the Kano Emir’s Palace after massive degradation caused by poor management by the last occupants and massive looting while they were packing out

In would interest you to know while packing out of the palace after being deposed, they looted so many palace furnitures & accessories. Things that couldn’t be looted were vandalized.

Hassan Sani Tukur

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Writervick(m): 6:07pm On May 27
Wow, very nice
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by immortalcrown(m): 6:09pm On May 27
Renovation of the royal war zone.

If they looted so many things and destroyed others, why do they want to return to the place?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Boogyman557: 6:13pm On May 27
Holly Gram cool I don read dis news like 6 times to understand am but I no understand anything..

Anyways nice one sine I see renovation for der..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by obioraeze(m): 6:14pm On May 27
I have a group of 15 people on WhatsApp
I have introduced them to tap swap and other mining app,
Currently we have 11 mining apps that will launch soon just like Notcoin.
Just download Telegram, have an open mind to learn and message me on WhatsApp only.
It’s for free to join
Check my profile signature for number

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Candreva: 6:15pm On May 27
What's our business with this?

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by tony0806: 6:15pm On May 27
It's paused
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by UcheKingsley1: 6:15pm On May 27
If to say I be emir, fried chicken and tea as breakfast, vegetable soup garnished with fried pork meat and yogurt for lunch, blowwjob and threesomme with brand new pussies for dinner while i smoke weed. That will be my daily routine. grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Pvin: 6:15pm On May 27
The war cont
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On May 27
Even the painter self tire grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Bubu4Sea: 6:15pm On May 27
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Simfaburyy(m): 6:15pm On May 27
Beautiful
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Blackshared: 6:15pm On May 27
Fire burning - burning
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by LibertyRep: 6:16pm On May 27
That's what they waste public fund on

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Squirrel1(m): 6:16pm On May 27
Lol. Mankind and ignorance. Why can't one of the two so called kings step down without hassle for the other?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by jubrilELsudan: 6:16pm On May 27
KANO YOUTHS FALL MY HAND SHA....PALACE WEY DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN BY NOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Elzazzi: 6:16pm On May 27
cool

This governor stood by Sanusi through thick and thin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by NothingDoMe: 6:17pm On May 27
Nice. Make una nor too pepper Bayero na.
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by straighttalk(m): 6:18pm On May 27
Drama
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Agugbadin: 6:18pm On May 27
Congratulations to Emir Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by phemmie06(m): 6:19pm On May 27
Which sector in Nigeria is not politicized? Education politicized
Economy politicized
Judiciary politicized
Health politicized
Religious politicized
Tradition politicized........

I don't know of any other tribes but there are some traditional rulers that can't be dethroned except for their exit from this world because of the process which the new traditional ruler must pass through and it can be possible if the person on that throne is still on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:19pm On May 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don read dis news like 6 times to understand am but I no understand anything..

Anyways nice one sine I see renovation for der..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
please who is the guy you always use his picture.
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Elzazzi: 6:19pm On May 27
pretydiva:
Even the painter self tire grin

Wahala too much grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by MrPOTUS: 6:19pm On May 27
Pls who's funding this?

Is it from the emir's pocket or from tax payers?

What's the economic value of the kings or whatever they call themselves in their tribes?

This country is not ready undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Naetokelly: 6:19pm On May 27
Another way to misuse public funds

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by SultanOfPuna: 6:20pm On May 27
The Disposed Emir removed all the furniture as he was packing out..

God forbid this Zoo called Nigeria
Just imagine this Nonesense Happening in 21st century
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by Thundafireseun: 6:20pm On May 27
I have said this before and I will gladly say it again Sanusi had no business being an Emir in the first place….

He should respect himself and stay Deposed

The day An APC government will take over… he will be banished again

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by CondemnBattery(f): 6:21pm On May 27
But what are my seeing there?

Did Emir Bayero remove light switches and sockets before leaving?

9ja na cruise, nothing wey people no go loot grin
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by princeabdul(m): 6:21pm On May 27
Emir Sanusi is big
Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by TOKUNBOGOODIES: 6:21pm On May 27
Why can't one of the two so called kings step down without hassle for the other?

If they truly mean well for the good and peace of the state

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) by TylerPerry: 6:23pm On May 27
T

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Revolutionary War Chronicles. By Samuel Johnson / African Civet Captured At The Isiokpo/Akpulu Hunting Festival 2017 (Photos) / A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.