Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288827 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Sanchez out of world cup. Now him head go cool down.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Spy360:
instead of them to park Caterpillar a draw is just enough for play offs.
Felt for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Mané + Coutinho last season:

⚽ 27 Goals
� 15 Assists
Ballon d'Or nominees.

Sánchez last season:

⚽ 30 Goals
� 15 Assists
Not nominated.

Do you agree with the nominations?

Copied!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2017
sod09:
Mané + Coutinho last season:

⚽ 27 Goals
� 15 Assists
Ballon d'Or nominees.

Sánchez last season:

⚽ 30 Goals
� 15 Assists
Not nominated.

Do you agree with the nominations?

Copied!!!!
na Arsenal fault now...
Was surprise....Why won't he leave?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Funpeter:
na Arsenal fault now... Was surprise....Why won't he leave?
How is it arsenal's fault? What did Mane and Coutinho win last season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Ozil chooses to stay amidst interest from Besiktas... hahahaha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
sod09:
instead of them to park Caterpillar a draw is just enough for play offs.
Felt for him
Brazil fu#ked them up.
Brazil wey don qualify alreday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Spy360:

How is it arsenal's fault? What did Mane and Coutinho win last season?

Their performances gave them a ticket to the champions league.

Sanchez's own sent us down to the Europa league.

That's the difference!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Spy360:
Ozil chooses to stay amidst interest from Besiktas... hahahaha grin
even when those useless scummies were having orgasm about ozil coming in january, we wont miss him.
moanrinho will never sign such lazy player.

those english press said rednapp is tactically better than wengay, chai this man should just retire too many unwanted insults grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
iPopAlomo:

E go shock you ooo...
u r still in d relegation zone. u Berra listen now and modify ur midfield. because u seem to think exactly like wenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2017
sod09:
even when those useless scummies were having orgasm about ozil coming in january, we wont miss him.
moanrinho will never sign such lazy player.

those english press said rednapp is tactically better than wengay, chai this man should just retire too many unwanted insults grin grin
How many titles have Rednapp won? Its Wenger's fault though, he has stayed too long in one place. But then 3 FA cups in 4 years would be a dream for Rednapp to achieve. Paul Merson na bad belle joor. Who the hell is Rednapp anyway?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2017
ColtPython:

Their performances gave them a ticket to the champions league.
Sanchez's own sent us down to the Europa league.
That's the difference!
Go back to your earlier comment and stop messing about.
I asked how is it Arsenal's fault you are blaming at Sanchez again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Spy360:
south American qualifiers is rough. Almost all the team are Good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
My problem is not Sanchez leaving rather i fear Wenger won't get adequate replacement,delay his replacement till next 3transfer window , trusting on Adelaide to step up....

The Man doesn't like buying atall,its stressful for him,even though a Draxler,Moura,pastore,lemar et al can all be sending a come get me plea at an affordable price...

Reason why I hate us selling our good players,he isn't a pep or mou that can spend anything on new recruits or replacements to save their career.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Spy360:

Go back to your earlier comment and stop messing about.

I asked how is it Arsenal's fault you are blaming at Sanchez again.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not ideally blaming Sanchez but look at it this way.

Player A - scores 25 goals and team wins the epl (nominated for ballon)

Player B - scores 30 goals and team wins the championship (not nominated for ballon)

This should be elementary enough for you to understand na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
ColtPython:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not ideally blaming Sanchez but look at it this way.

Player A - scores 25 goals and team wins the epl (nominated for ballon)

Player B - scores 30 goals and team wins the championship (not nominated for ballon)

This should be elementary enough for you to understand na.
Sanchez won the FA cup, scoring over 25 goals.

What did Mane or Coutinho win? They even scored less and made less assists.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
purplekayc:
south American qualifiers is rough. Almost all the team are Good
Chile won the cops back to back in last couple of years. They should be in the world cup. It will be a great disappointment for Sanchez, seeing that the WC will ultimate determine how players would be rated next summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Spy360:

Sanchez won the FA cup, scoring over 25 goals.

What did Mane or Coutinho win? They even scored less and made less assists.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't winning the FA cup grant you access to the Europa League? Liverpool made the Champions League! Since when did winning FA cups put one on the list to winning the ballon?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
ColtPython:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't winning the FA cup grant you access to the Europa League? Liverpool made the Champions League! Since when did winning FA cups put one on the list to winning the ballon?
Is 4th place a trophy? Educate me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Spy360:

Is 4th place a trophy? Educate me.

Last season Sanchez made the list while Arsenal had a UCL ticket and finished in 3rd place.

This season Arsenal didn't make it to the UCL. But won the FA cup. Sanchez didn't make the list.

Shows that you stand a better chance of winning the ballon when you make it to the UCL than winning the FA cup alone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
ColtPython:

come on dude, sanchez won a trophy last season, coutinho and mane didnt.
the total output of sanchez surpass the duo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by CapitalCee(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Watford 2-1 Arsenal. You saw it here first.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:
Watford 2-1 Arsenal. You saw it here first.
Look young man be kiaful

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Ox left arsenal and couldn't start a premier league for Liverpool...smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
We could move up to 4th today..

Ooya aja 5 gbéra

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
We could move up to 4th today..

Ooya aja 5 gbéra
did you see the line up
Draw is like 3 points with this line up
Why is welbeck back now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:
did you see the line up
Draw is like 3 points with this line up
Why is welbeck back now
It's a decent line up, meanwhile I said we could.
A draw will still move us up to 4th place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
When are we going back to 451 me don tire for this 343 shii is boring as fxk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Our final ball decisions have been poor.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Per scores. He has been great thus far.. Keeping Gray quiet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Welbeck out, dunno if I should be happy or just ignore
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
C that pass from Ozil? That's the difference

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.