Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288588 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Foolish club cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
No Guen, No problem
shii don't loud it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
the whole world dy wait for ucl draw

arsenal fans dy wait for EUROPA

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Kosc the boss is back and the defense began to look solid especially in the big moment games like yesterday and Sunday, he isn't finished in ability and desire.
Despite his age and the Achilles injury, he's still the best defender in the team.

Xhaka though not the real deal fans want, has started to look solid and dominant like we wanted in recent times, maybe his partnership with Ramsey from the Wenger days is the best.. Maybe Emery made the mistake of playing Ramsey in the attacking role earlier in the season.

Guen and Torreira surely would dominate the midfield in the future, despite their age,size and Newness to the biggest and toughest league in the world, they have done massively well and its a sign of good thing for our future..

Shout out to mhicky, he's more inflencial than the pianist.
Auba is arguably the best positioning striker in the world behind CR7, surround him with quality wingers and hard working creative midfielders, and see him score 50 goals.

Unfortunately, he jokes too much, only if he can be clinical and ruthless.
Thank God sevilla is out, I sensed Uefa wanted a reunion party with Emery ( Sevilla) and Sarri( Napoli).
Hopefully, we get a nice draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
it worked for Barcelona during Guardiola era when they had Valdez and pinto, you know outscoring your opponent to the point of being down psychologically.
If Auba scored the chances he had I doubt Rennes will push further instead they will be afraid of onslaught
sod09:
it worked for Barcelona during Guardiola era when they had Valdez and pinto, you know outscoring your opponent to the point of being down psychologically.
If Auba scored the chances he had I doubt Rennes will push further instead they will be afraid of onslaught
Exactly, yesterday's game proved Emery has to address the strikers issues, scoring 1 or 2 goals in first half doesn't mean you have done a miracle, Aguero,Kane et al of city bury chance after chance,
They hardly smile, always wanted to score and that kills the moral of your opposition, imagine Rennes scored late in that game, all the earlier sakamamje would have proved nothing and fans who would single out Mustafi,Cech,xhaka and guendozi for the loss.

I'm for outscoring your opponent to weak their moral,the barca defence and Kepper those years aren't outstanding, they were just good at ball playing but the attack finish things up for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Exactly, yesterday's game proved Emery has to address the strikers issues, scoring 1 or 2 goals in first half doesn't mean you have done a miracle, Aguero,Kane et al of city bury chance after chance,
They hardly smile, always wanted to score and that kills the moral of your opposition, imagine Rennes scored late in that game, all the earlier sakamamje would have proved nothing and fans who would single out Mustafi,Cech,xhaka and [b]guendozi[/b]for the loss.

I'm for outscoring your opponent to weak their moral,the barca defence and Kepper those years aren't outstanding, they were just good at ball playing but the attack finish things up for them.
i saw what you did there angry
now lets talk about the boy, it's not a coincident that we now play maturely and aggressively since he has been on bench. Against spurs and man utd we won the midfield battle. i hope this justify my claim the boy is not ready for starting, roland17 also confirm our midfield attack and defensive are both on spot

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
NAPOLI lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
LMAO grin

We got the most difficult draw possible and Chelsea got the easiest. Should be fun.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
KevinDein:
LMAO grin

We got the most difficult draw possible and Chelsea got the easiest. Should be fun.
slavia prague ain't easy bros just wait for it till first leg, if we can keep CS in emirates i think we good to go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
now lets talk about the boy, it's not a coincident that we now play maturely and aggressively since he has been on bench. Against spurs and man utd we won the midfield battle. i hope this justify my claim the boy is not ready for starting, roland17 also confirm our midfield attack and defensive are both on spot
My post was about our toward joking upfront and not being ruthless enough, and I listed series of players we could've blamed if we had conceded and got knocked out.
I listed names and gbam its the guy you despise the most that caught your attention, you hide under criticism but it is clear hate, even opposition fans attested to this.

It is very unfair and immature to lay the entire bad performance of the team on the boi, we win/lose/ dominate with or without him.

Free the lad, he's had a good season, and I bet you,he will be up for the young player of the year award and surely in the top5 Arsenal player of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

My post was about our toward joking upfront and not being ruthless enough, and I listed series of players we could've blamed if we had conceded and got knocked out.
I listed names and gbam its the guy you despise the most that caught your attention, you hide under criticism but it is clear hate, even opposition fans attested to this.

It is very unfair and immature to lay the entire bad performance of the team on the boi, we win/lose/ dominate with or without him.

Free the lad, he's had a good season, and I bet you,he will be up for the young player of the year award and surely in the top5 Arsenal player of the year.

una see me hold the boy, so far we are doing good without him i don't care

kevindein, this is your derby arsenal v napoli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:

During the 22 matches unbeaten run... How many games did "the boy" start...?

Even played against 4-2 win over Tottenham... Guy... Abeg... Pipe down...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:

During the 22 matches unbeaten run... How many games did "the boy" start...?

Even played against 4-2 win over Tottenham... Guy... Abeg... Pipe down...
he played less in epl,most of his games were europa
Xhaka torreira was emery DM

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
he played less in epl,most of his games were europa
Xhaka torreira was emery DM

Shebi you can count...

How many Europa League matches are there...?

Played 90 minutes against Chelshit and we win 2-0 post 22 matches unbeaten run...

Like I said... This slamming of this boy is beginning to sound ridiculous...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
He played only europa... Yen yen yen... When in fact... He was on the bench resting...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:
He played only europa... Yen yen yen... When in fact... He was on the bench resting...
count am na angry
Na why then they link is with failure boy that is ripe enough to start games. He should go and start nah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
count am na angry
Na why then they link is with failure boy that is ripe enough to start games. He should go and start nalh
The way u dey wahala this Guendouzi ehn, e no go change anything. U claim to be an Arsenal fan abi, support him.

U remember when Manure fans dey abuse Lingard, na him I fear pass for that team now.

Just calm down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
count am na angry
Na why then they link is with failure boy that is ripe enough to start games. He should go and start nah

Even your post is not coherent... You're clutching on air bro...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:

You hold am o, criticize but don't hate, I insist we win/lose with/ without him..
He doesn't deserve harsh comments, he didn't cost us much both in signing and in Salary

Abi you want Fred,Mctominay,Jorginho cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You hold am o, criticize but don't hate, I insist we win/lose with/ without him..
He doesn't deserve harsh comments, he didn't cost us much both in signing and in Salary

he's not good for starting finish..how is that hate
By the way mctominay and jorginho are not that bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Even your post is not coherent... You're clutching on air bro...
the midfield is expose and he can't mark, passes sideways.
He's the weak link
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Shebi you can count...

How many Europa League matches are there...?

Played 90 minutes against Chelshit and we win 2-0 post 22 matches unbeaten run...

Like I said... This slamming of this boy is beginning to sound ridiculous...
Oshey baba..

Our worst game of the season was at Anfield, Torreira,xhaka and Ramsey played 80+ minutes, xhaka& Torreira commuted errors that day, if Guen had started, it would have been because of him.

We aren't saying he is Modric or pirlo, we hope he gets there, but from what he's shown so far, he has done more than what we expected.

He might have been played too much( not his fault)
He might have been played out of position (not his fault)
He sure must have shown some signs of teenage and immaturity in his game( Normal).

Pundits, Legends and teammates are singing his praises and hope he turns out brilliant in future, but he is busy with his "No guen no problems, no guen we win, to me that's hate and its frustrating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Oshey baba..

Our worst game of the season was at Anfield, Torreira,xhaka and Ramsey played 80+ minutes, xhaka& Torreira commuted errors that day, if Guen had started, it would have been because of him.

We aren't saying he is Modric or pirlo, we hope he gets there, but from what he's shown so far, he has done more than what we expected.

He might have been played too much( not his fault)
He might have been played out of position (not his fault)
He sure must have shown some signs of teenage and immaturity in his game( Normal).

Pundits, Legends and teammates are singing his praises and hope he turns out brilliant in future, but he is busy with his "No guen no problems, no guen we win, to me that's hate and its frustrating.

I was going to say that... Our worst game was against Liverpool this season... And he didn't start... But sodick didn't watch the match...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:
he's not good for starting finish..how is that hate
By the way mctominay and jorginho are not that bad
If you had been presenting it like that, it is okay,but not your usual, No guen no problems.
I feel he can start some games ( including big games) he's started some and has done well.
Maybe he shouldn't have been played too much..

Fred costs 50€ plus, and hasn't gather respect like Guendozi,
Jorginho has been the center of criticism of why Chelsea are stagnating, 95% of their fans agreed he doesn't do anything aside side and back passes, at least guen marks,runs,intercepts and more, guen looks like he will be bigger man in England than jorginho in few years time, ( also he costs us less while he is another 50€ plus signing).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:

I was going to say that... Our worst game was against Liverpool this season... And he didn't start... But sodick didn't watch the match...
cheesy Guendozi's presence on the bench made us perform that bad ni.

The felleini pulling his hair moment was when I weak the most, he outclassed the entire utd midfield at Trafford that day, sod then came and blamed the draw on him, To them, He wasn't strong enough, no biggie in the hair pull, and they taunted him with the Mia Khalifa's "going down" comment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:
cheesy Guendozi's presence on the bench made us perform that bad ni.

The felleini pulling his hair moment was when I weak the most, he outclassed the entire utd midfield at Trafford that day, sod then came and blamed the draw on him, To them, He wasn't strong enough, no biggie in the hair pull, and they taunted him with the Mia Khalifa's "going down" comment.

We're watching DSTV and he's watching TSTV...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
sod09:

Lol grin

Yeah, I have a soft spot for Napoli but Arsenal will always be my first and only love.

So COYG

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
KevinDein:

Lol grin

Yeah, I have a soft spot for Napoli but Arsenal would always be my first and only love.

So COYG
so you have nothing to lose
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Napoli hmmm, I know we can COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fkhalifa:

McTominay pocketed Verratti. Let that sink in
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Those that have sense on this thread include...
Ipop Alomo
Fkhalifa...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2019
sod09:
did you watched the game, what happened towards the end of the game?
Question is, he scored two wetin remain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.