Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2250498 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (3413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Dozie ónigbese today makes it 8 days you have been begging Ur fellow scummies to help you with 10k to pay Ur gbèsè, kindly reply Ur pm and send me my money ó.
I have sent you 5k na
why are gayners lairs sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
shame has lost it meaning, you can still go around displaying yourself

God forbid bad thing
plz who are you
Mr shamehaslostitsmeaning

I have noticed you move on wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:

plz who are you
Mr shamehaslostitsmeaning

I have noticed you move on wink
pay up shame
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
pay up shame
k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:

I have sent you 5k na
why are gayners lairs sef

Art thou mad? Pay who? Broke Scummy like you.
8 days now and to reply mail to collect account number sef turn to final year project for Ur hand.....smh.Its like shame has raped you and u have no feeling for shame again bá? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
R2bees:
WINGERS! WINGERS! WINGERS!..Wingers win you games, Even when other players are underperforming, if not we will continue to moan for years to come.. Bernado silva, sane, Sterling, Mahrez, Sane, Salah, Firmino, Shaqiri, Son, Lucas Moura, Lamela... Damn!! No wonder they are ahead of us. We don't even have one down here. Even Barca have Dembele,Messi, Malcom, Coutinho.
That's what modern day champions do, I want very good wingers, we've seen BBC, MSN,SAS do wonders, PSG rose with mpabee,neymar, di maria&Draxler, Bayern dominated with Robben,Ribery, Dortmund had reus,dembele,shurley, Chelsea won the league with hazard,William and Pedro in their prime.

We will remain a pass me I pass you team until we get one..
Wingers assist,create chances, scores,win fouls,helps in counter attack and prevents opposition bumping forward at you easily.
Iwobi isn't a winger,he's only the closest thing to it in the team.
We need that players who can progress the ball,win us fouls and cause problems, Auba and laca will score 25+ in a cf position, I'm not in for both of them playing together, I don't enjoy our forward flicking and trying to pass the ball in the net. Kola is average on the wing, only belllerin and Niles are Worthy of playing the full backs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fkhalifa:

That's what modern day champions do, I want very good wingers, we've seen BBC, MSN,SAS do wonders, PSG rose with mpabee,neymar, di maria&Draxler, Bayern dominated with Robben,Ribery, Dortmund had reus,dembele,shurley, Chelsea won the league with hazard,William and Pedro in their prime.

We will remain a pass me I pass you team until we get one..
Wingers assist,create chances, scores,win fouls,helps in counter attack and prevents opposition bumping forward at you easily.
Iwobi isn't a winger,he's only the closest thing to it in the team.
We need that players who can progress the ball,win us fouls and cause problems, Auba and laca will score 25+ in a cf position, I'm not in for both of them playing together, I don't enjoy our forward flicking and trying to pass the ball in the net. Kola is average on the wing, only belllerin and Niles are Worthy of playing the full backs.
You would make a good manager bro. Bellerin's Injury ruined our season. He was our driving force in attack despite playing from RB position, now imagine what a proper winger would bring to our team. Common sense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by omodapson(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Could not have said it better.
BlueRayDick:
Somebody said we should cut Guendouzi some slack angry

Anybody who has played football past 5-aside set will know what Guendouzi dished out yesterday alongside Elneny was just total unintelligent football. Those two played in midfield and all they did was pass to the back or sideways to Kola who was overwhelmed by wan-bissaka.

I don't know what you guys watch in a match, but most times when Guendouzi gets the ball I see him make two three unnecessary touches before either passing to the back or nearly losing the ball to his marker. He shields the ball when there's no need for it and he thinks he will always get the ref on his side each time he is tackled. He is sluggish when it comes to marking opposing players and I can count at least 2 or 3 times when he lost his man in vital areas.

He sure doesn't offer us attacking threat and with him partnering our midfield with Elneny it was a smooth ride for the physical players Palace paraded. An aging Fabregas in Guendouzi's position would've pushed the ball upfront and locate players.

You guys thinks it's hate when we say it the way it is, but it's not. We saw what Torreira did after coming on, just collect the ball from the defence and push it upfront. There were few times in the game when Koscienly or Mustafi had the ball and needed to pass it on to the midfield but Guendouzi and Elneny have a way of staying in between two palace players instead of drawing close to our defenders to receive the ball. They killed our attack.

Defensively Guendouzi is not fantastic, offensively he's just shiiit. He plays what we call 'Majekobaje' style of football. Make e no spoil for my hand. Any day he plays well, we will sure give him accolades. But I hope such matches will be cup matches and not league matches
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
R2bees:
WINGERS! WINGERS! WINGERS!..Wingers win you games, Even when other players are underperforming, if not we will continue to moan for years to come.. Bernado silva, sane, Sterling, Mahrez, Sane, Salah, Firmino, Shaqiri, Son, Lucas Moura, Lamela... Damn!! No wonder they are ahead of us. We don't even have one down here. Even Barca have Dembele,Messi, Malcom, Coutinho.

Let's buy Zaha. The guy is ready to play for a big team now.
Wan bissaka is good. Can we afford both of them?

If we sell Ozil,Mkhitaryarn, Elneny, maybe cash in on Chambers. Maybe we could raise funds to afford both of them?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:

If we sell Ozil,Mkhitaryarn, Elneny, maybe cash in on Chambers. Maybe we could raise funds to afford both of them?
we should sell 4 to buy 2. Who go dey bench?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
List of players I would want Arsenal to buy next transfer window :

1. Zaha ( left winger)
2. Wan Bissaka (right full back)
3. Bolly (Central defender)
4. Chukwueze/Florian Thauvin (right winger)
5. Kerem Demirbay( Central midfielder)

Is this an unrealistic wish?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Art thou mad? Pay who? Broke Scummy like you.
8 days now and to reply mail to collect account number sef turn to final year project for Ur hand.....smh.Its like shame has raped you and u have no feeling for shame again bá? angry
gayner shut up and back your club to win Europa with 10k simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:
gayner shut up and back your club to win Europa with 10k simple

Thunder fire you Dozie ónigbese! Shey dem use debt swear for u ni?

After u don carry kponkpon raise 10k to pay the initial debt, u can then come and talk.

For now all I can tell you is : 'Come lemme swear for you.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
1. Zaha will just walk into our left wing, since we have no left winger now. He knows the league well and would need no time to adjust and bed in. I reckon he would cost a limb though, being home grown and all. Transfer market.com figures he is worth £31.5m, maybe a £35m offer could persuade Palace to sell him?

2. Wan-Bissaka.
Young and good player. Would push Bellerin to the limit and allow us rotate players more often without a drop in quality. Maybe Bellerin could even play RW with him in RB position. Transfermarket.com pegs him at £22.5m but I think he wouldn't come that cheap

3. Willy Bolly. One of the best defenders of the division. Problem for me is that at 28yrs, he would have no resale value after we signed him, but will sure be an upgrade on error prone Mustafi.

4. Chukwueze is still raw and doesn't have have much goals in his game. But he is a good take on merchant, will rattle and drag defenders wide, allowing our strikers to do the damage. He is also much younger and yet to reach full potential. Florian Thauvin on the other hand is older at 26yrs and at the peak of his prowess, a winger with goals in his game . He had flopped In EpL before with Newcastle, but so did Salah with Chelsea. He is eager to leave Marseille and I'm sure that if we put in a good bid, he could come to us.

5.Kerem Demirbay plays for Hoffeinham, a central midfielder with flair in his game who can move with the ball from deeper area of the pitch to the attacking third, and with an eye for goals. He is a German international of Turkey descent, has scored 4 goals and 5 assists this season for hoffeinham, rumour is rife that Arsenal is interested in making him Ramsey replacement. With a release clause of around 20m-30m Euros, he is well within our range. And we have a good rapport with Hoffeinham, as we loaned Nelson Reiss to them for this current campaign.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Left back is still an issue, because Kolasinac isn't so good at defending. Unless Emery intend sticking with the 3 at the back and two Wing back formation next season, I think Kolasinac would be luxury we can not afford. And he is one of the biggest earners in the team because he came to us as a free agent.

In my opinion, we should look to cash in on Kolasinac this summer and use the proceed to source for a real left back. Unless we intend continuing with the wing back role next season.

Reiss Nelson didn't seem to have made good use of his loan deal at Hoffeinheim. Dude came late to training and was slammed with punishments by the manager and he hardly makes the starting eleven. He was supposed to be at the level Of Jadon Sancho as they were buddies at England youth level, yet look at how far behind he currently is to Jadon. Arsenal have been cursed with Youthful players who would just not mature into top class players for years now the only decent youth products we have are Bellerin and Iwobi and they are both barely good enough.

Nelson should go on another loan spell next season. He isn't ready for Arsenal senior team yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:
List of players I would want Arsenal to buy next transfer window :

1. Zaha ( left winger)
2. Wan Bissaka (right full back)
3. Bolly (Central defender)
4. Chukwueze/Florian Thauvin (right winger)
5. Kerem Demirbay( Central midfielder)

Is this an unrealistic wish?

.....Zaha is in England already, will be too expensive. Bissaka won't want to come and play second fiddle to Bellerin, not going to happen. Bolly is a low block kind of defender, same with Mustafi and see the mess we are with him. Those kind of defenders are good with teams that defend in a low block system. If they play in a team with high line and one that requires the defender to be do on the ball, then they would be an epic fail. A decent ball playing defender should be enough, especially one on the young side.

....A Kerem Demirbay or Dennis Praet is very feasible. Personally, I will go for a left back as Kolasinac forces us to go for 3 at the back as he is a terrible left back and Monreal just doesn't have the legs anymore. We can't solve all the squad issues in transfer window so I see us going for a left back, a dynamic 8/10 to drive the ball and connect both the midfield and attack, a third striker and one world class winger. I would want us to go for Sane since he is eager to play and wants to leave. I know we need a centre back but I won't be surprised if we don't get one. Too many positions to fill in and not enough money.

.... Although if Ozil leaves, a very big if, then a centre back might be in the cards but I don't see that happening. That money is too good for anyone to want to leave especially for a player no longer motivated anymore.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Zaha is in England already, will be too expensive. Bissaka won't want to come and play second fiddle to Bellerin, not going to happen. Bolly is a low block kind of defender, same with Mustafi and see the mess we are with him. Those kind of defenders are good with teams that defend in a low block system. If they play in a team with high line and one that requires the defender to be do on the ball, then they would be an epic fail. A decent ball playing defender should be enough, especially one on the young side.

....A Kerem Demirbay or Dennis Praet is very feasible. Personally, I will go for a left back as Kolasinac forces us to go for 3 at the back as he is a terrible left back and Monreal just doesn't have the legs anymore. We can't solve all the squad issues in transfer window so I see us going for a left back, a dynamic 8/10 to drive the ball and connect both the midfield and attack, a third striker and one world class winger. I would want us to go for Sane since he is eager to play and wants to leave. I know we need a centre back but I won't be surprised if we don't get one. Too many positions to fill in and not enough money.

.... Although if Ozil leaves, a very big if, then a centre back might be in the cards but I don't see that happening. That money is too good for anyone to want to leave especially for a player no longer motivated anymore.

I disagree on Bolly. He is much better than Mustafi. But I agree on the age factor. I would prefer a much younger defender as well. How about Jonathan Tah? 6 ft 5', only 23years, plays for leverkusen , 6 caps ( mainly friendlies) for German national team already.

I agree on the left back issues and had already addressed it in my previous post. Maybe Maitland Niles can now serve as back up for Bellerin at right back.

You think Zaha will be costly, but you believe Sane will come cheaper? I don't think so. City will not release Sane, and even if they do, he would be too expensive and much sought after by bigger clubs than us. We could never afford Sane.

I pray Ozil leaves. We don't miss him in matches and we could do alot more with his current inflated weekly wages.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
solomonbrown64:

3rd CF kilode bros
Chelsea are still managing the dead wood cfs they have ours have 31 combined,if we don't sell one we can't get any
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
3rd CF kilode bros
Chelsea are still managing the dead wood cfs they have ours have 31 combined,if we don't sell one we can't get any

I think we should give Nketiah the third striker role.
Though the kid has been underwhelming so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:

I disagree on Bolly. He is much better than Mustafi. But I agree on the age factor. I would prefer a much younger defender as well. How about Jonathan Tah? 6 ft 5', only 23years, plays for leverkusen , 6 caps ( mainly friendlies) for German national team already.

I agree on the left back issues and had already addressed it in my previous post. Maybe Maitland Niles can now serve as back up for Bellerin at right back.

You think Zaha will be costly, but you believe Sane will come cheaper? I don't think so. City will not release Sane, and even if they do, he would be too expensive and much sought after by bigger clubs than us. We could never afford Sane.

I pray Ozil leaves. We don't miss him in matches and we could do alot more with his current inflated weekly wages.

We can at least try for Sane, that guy is better than Zaha and you are right, both won't come cheap. City can't keep Sane and Mahrez on the bench in perpetuity, one of them will surely leave but let's see what happens though.

....He has played for the German team, good height and fine with the ball, why not?

....The thing about Ozil is that he doesn't want to leave, PSG offered to take on loan in January but he refused. We either terminate his contract which will be massive loss for us or we wait for his contract to expire. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do at this moment unless the player wants to leave. It's a terrible situation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
sod09:
3rd CF kilode bros

.....Welbeck is leaving and I doubt his contract will be renewed. It's a miracle that our strikers have barely had any injuries this season but should one have, then there is a problem. We need a decent striker to keep them on their toes too. We just signed a Brazilian teenager but I don't think he will be coming into the first team immediately.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
solomonbrown64:

We can at least try for Sane, that guy is better than Zaha and you are right, both won't come cheap. City can't keep Sane and Mahrez on the bench in perpetuity, one of them will surely leave but let's see what happens though.

....He has played for the German team, good height and fine with the ball, why not?

....The thing about Ozil is that he doesn't want to leave, PSG offered to take on loan in January but he refused. We either terminate his contract which will be massive loss for us or we wait for his contract to expire. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do at this moment unless the player wants to leave. It's a terrible situation.

They would most likely release Mahrez than Sane. Mahrez is older and looks like a spent force. I wouldn't touch Mahrez with a pole and I hope we don't go for him.
Pep will find a way to keep Sane happy, that's for sure.

Zaha is ready for top level football , not as technically gifted as Sane, but a good player when in the mood.

The Ozil situation is a pathetic one. Wenger screwed us over when he offered Ozil that contract.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Welbeck is leaving and I doubt his contract will be renewed. It's a miracle that our strikers have barely had any injuries this season but should one have, then there is a problem. We need a decent striker to keep them on their toes too. We just signed a Brazilian teenager but I don't think he will be coming into the first team immediately.

I can find any link confirming that he had signed Martinelli from Ituano Brazil.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:

They would most likely release Mahrez than Sane. Mahrez is older and looks like a spent force. I wouldn't touch Mahrez with a pole and I hope we don't go for him.
Pep will find a way to keep Sane happy, that's for sure.

Zaha is ready for top level football , not as technically gifted as Sane, but a good player when in the mood.

The Ozil situation is a pathetic one. Wenger screwed us over when he offered Ozil that contract.

....Guardiola debunked rumors that Mahrez will be sold but even at that, I don't think we will go for him. Arsenal will for someone cheaper and hardworking, something Emery clearly likes and right now, there are lots of names in the air.

...That fear of losing two good players in one window is what brought about this and yet, some fans don't want to sell Ramsey and Ozil in the same window because of that same fear. Now, Ozil is well off and clearly won't leave, which makes our recruitment process more difficult as our owner won't spend a dime of his money in this club. We have to sell but we don't do that well either and will most likely make losses on all our sales save for Mustafi, that's if we manage to get a buyer for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:
1. Zaha will just walk into our left wing, since we have no left winger now. He knows the league well and would need no time to adjust and bed in. I reckon he would cost a limb though, being home grown and all. Transfer market.com figures he is worth £31.5m, maybe a £35m offer could persuade Palace to sell him?

2. Wan-Bissaka.
Young and good player. Would push Bellerin to the limit and allow us rotate players more often without a drop in quality. Maybe Bellerin could even play RW with him in RB position. Transfermarket.com pegs him at £22.5m but I think he wouldn't come that cheap

3. Willy Bolly. One of the best defenders of the division. Problem for me is that at 28yrs, he would have no resale value after we signed him, but will sure be an upgrade on error prone Mustafi.

4. Chukwueze is still raw and doesn't have have much goals in his game. But he is a good take on merchant, will rattle and drag defenders wide, allowing our strikers to do the damage. He is also much younger and yet to reach full potential. Florian Thauvin on the other hand is older at 26yrs and at the peak of his prowess, a winger with goals in his game . He had flopped In EpL before with Newcastle, but so did Salah with Chelsea. He is eager to leave Marseille and I'm sure that if we put in a good bid, he could come to us.

5.Kerem Demirbay plays for Hoffeinham, a central midfielder with flair in his game who can move with the ball from deeper area of the pitch to the attacking third, and with an eye for goals. He is a German international of Turkey descent, has scored 4 goals and 5 assists this season for hoffeinham, rumour is rife that Arsenal is interested in making him Ramsey replacement. With a release clause of around 20m-30m Euros, he is well within our range. And we have a good rapport with Hoffeinham, as we loaned Nelson Reiss to them for this current campaign.

This is a problem solving write up, only if Emery can be reading stuffs like this..

Zaha may be another Sadio Mane, I heard he's the most fouled player,also with the highest number of penalty wins in the league, he is strong,pacy,fearlesss and never gives up. I so want him.

Biassaka won't come to sit for bellerin, why not go for Sidibe or other classy left back, Niles and Hector will settle RB. We need LB, Kola isn't good enough and Montreal is getting old.

Wily boly would be a good signing,at least an upgrade on Mustafi.

Chukwueze is good but I may go for carrasco

Demirbay, I don't know him, but I love the attributes you listed in him.

We really need change
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
pazienza:

I can find any link confirming that he had signed Martinelli from Ituano Brazil.

...Not yet officially, but it's surely done, just formalities now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Arsenal will look to sell Mesut Özil & Henrikh Mkhitaryan in a bid to reduce their wage bill & will also listen to offers for Carl Jenkinson & Mohamed Elneny while David Ospina & Calum Chambers are likely to be sold once they return from their loan spells. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Arsenal will also look to offload defender Shkodran Mustafi & have been open to selling him for the last two summers but have struggled to find a buyer, with that unlikely to change this summer. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Players Arsenal are willing to let go this summer [@CannonInsider via @jamesbenge]

• David Ospina
• Emi Martinez
• Calum Chambers
• Shkodran Mustafi
• Carl Jenkinson
• Mohamed Elneny
• Henrikh Mkhitaryan

I love reading news like this cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Arsenal will look to sell Mesut Özil & Henrikh Mkhitaryan in a bid to reduce their wage bill & will also listen to offers for Carl Jenkinson & Mohamed Elneny while David Ospina & Calum Chambers are likely to be sold once they return from their loan spells. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Arsenal will also look to offload defender Shkodran Mustafi & have been open to selling him for the last two summers but have struggled to find a buyer, with that unlikely to change this summer. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Players Arsenal are willing to let go this summer [@CannonInsider via @jamesbenge]

• David Ospina
• Emi Martinez
• Calum Chambers
• Shkodran Mustafi
• Carl Jenkinson
• Mohamed Elneny
• Henrikh Mkhitaryan

I love reading news like this cool

I reckon we can get up to £25m for Chambers. He is English after all, and now very versatile, as he can play RB, CB and DM positions.
Maybe we can recoup £20m from Mustafi as well.
Elneny will at most fetch £10m. Mkhi, if only we can find a Chinese buyer for him maybe another £15m. I would like us to keep Ospina as back up to Leno, if he is willing to.
Isn't Jekinson out of contract? If he isn't, he might yet fetch us another £5m

So we could get £70 - £75 from player sales.

If we add it to the club rumoured £45 transfer budget, that will be like 115-120m pounds to finance our transfers.
We would also have lots of free wage by disposing high earners like Cech, Mkhi ,and Mustafi.

A transfer budget of £115-120m isn't that great, but can certainly go long way in addressing our squad issues.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 1:51am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Thunder fire you Dozie ónigbese! Shey dem use debt swear for u ni?

After u don carry kponkpon raise 10k to pay the initial debt, u can then come and talk.

For now all I can tell you is : 'Come lemme swear for you.'
shocked you be prophet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:

he's a winger 17 years old
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2019
pazienza:

Exactly. Zaha!!!. But knowing my club they would prefer trying out Elneny on wing. lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Zaha fire! undecided
That guy is just an Adama Traore who plays regularly. Any big team that signs him will be frustrated.

Una go see shaku shaku tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (3413) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.