Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2295396 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (3470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Ozil created more goal scoring chances than any Arsenal player in the premier league last season.

But but according to Broda Solo from Ikot Ekpene, Ozil is the number 1 problem at Arsenal.

I’ll keep saying most of u watch football from the emotional side while getting carried away by activity formers.
Oh wow, so impressive, Ozil's only duty is to create chance and he's done fine, so why are fans blaming him, he's done his job and should be applauded..

The problem should be Auba and laca then, since the manager has set up the team for both CF to do the scoring, so they have to score more and more. cheesy

Well, here's my view;
Often,I keep reading and hearing from football experts saying, majority of the players we posses are not good enough , i.e they may be good at one or two things but it isn't enough to get us to the top level.

Example,

Kolasinac..only good at running behind defence to square play for Auba ( not enough for a LB) in a team vying for top UCL football.

Xhaka...only good at playing long balls with one foot and long range shots( not enough)

Ozil...good at pass the ball around,set pieces creating chances( which may not be clear chances)...

Auba.. Very good at positioning and finishing (some fans believe not enough)..

See Liverpool's team, they have players with so many qualities and attributes worthy of competiting at top levels.

Most fans don't see the bigger picture, stats of one thing they are good at shouldn't paper over the visible cracks we see.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Oh wow, so impressive, Ozil's only duty is to create chance and he's done fine, so why are fans blaming him, he's done his job and should be applauded..

The problem should be Auba and laca then, since the manager has set up the team for both CF to do the scoring, so they have to score more and more. cheesy

Well, here's my view;
Often,I keep reading and hearing from football experts saying, majority of the players we posses are not good enough , i.e they may be good at one or two things but it isn't enough to get us to the top level.

Example,

Kolasinac..only good at running behind defence to square play for Auba ( not enough for a LB) in a team vying for top UCL football.

Xhaka...only good at playing long balls with one foot and long range shots( not enough)

Ozil...good at pass the ball around,set pieces creating chances( which may not be clear chances)...

Auba.. Very good at positioning and finishing (some fans believe not enough)..

See Liverpool's team, they have players with so many qualities and attributes worthy of competiting at top levels.

Most fans don't see the bigger picture, stats of one thing they are good at should paper over the visible cracks we see.

the entire team can’t be bad just like that, even Torreira at some point started blowing cold.
The team went from a winning streak that involves taking the lead after going down at half time to losing to every Tom Divk and Harry that can never be Ozil’s fault. There has to be something wrong with the set up and I’ll blame the manager for that.

If that is not corrected We can as well buy players from Mars and that won’t change a thing.

Contrary to what Solo thinks I’ve never pointed at any player to be sold or kept so far, reason I’ve not been involved in speculations of who we are signing or not, so I wonder y he keeps masturbating like I have a say whether Ozil stays or not. My point is this craze about a player has to form activity to show he’s good enough, brawn over brain mentality. It’s not Ozil’s fault if the entire team can’t string passes to break the opposition’s defence, it can never be his fault if the defenders can’t organise the defence line cos even in his worst season at Arsenal he still created the highest goal scoring chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
the entire team can’t be bad just like that, even Torreira at some point started blowing cold.
The team went from a winning streak that involves taking the lead after going down at half time to losing to every Tom Divk and Harry that can never be Ozil’s fault. There has to be something wrong with the set up and I’ll blame the manager for that.

If that is not corrected We can as well buy players from Mars and that won’t change a thing.

Contrary to what Solo thinks I’ve never pointed at any player to be sold or kept so far, reason I’ve not been involved in speculations of who we are signing or not, so I wonder y he keeps masturbating like I have a say whether Ozil stays or not. My point is this craze about a player has to form activity to show he’s good enough, brawn over brain mentality. It’s not Ozil’s fault if the entire team can’t string passes to break the opposition’s defence, it can never be his fault if the defenders can’t organise the defence line cos even in his worst season at Arsenal he still created the highest goal scoring chances.
I feel Torreira like Guen suffered from what they aren't used to, fatigue and loss of form got to them, they are young, lack size and should be eased in, the inexperienced side of Guen started showing, he couldn't survive the heat of EPL for a full season.
Torreira came from an inferior league,no Xmas holiday here and we rely on him too much, he runs upanda,tackles,do duels, get fouled and he gets tired and injures around 70th minutes, Sadly he's paired beside xhaka who is lazy and slow and Guen who also needs help by his side.

Also the 22 unbeaten run, if you observed, we had like a full squad, Bellerin,Holding and Welbeck were very crucial, though, there were dents in our games as we were scrapping wins, coupled with the fact that we didn't face much tough tests. 6 Europa group stage games,carabao and we only faced spurs and Liverpool at home with a bad utd away others are winnable or drawabale games on paper.

I think Mr Solomon's fury isn't on ozil alone, I'm sure he wants like 5 more players outta the club alongside Ozil,
Ozil's style is frustrating, let's see your effort rather than doing the easy things he's good at..
See Carzola for instance at old Trafford in 2013, we lost 2-1, we were poor but carzola stood out, created chances, crosses,dribbles, shoots on goal,won fouls and capped it up with a brilliant consolation goal..

Fans wants to see that even if we lose the game, but in Ozil's case, it will be as though we are shot1.

I think for fans to see the best of ozil, he needs am intelligent strong CM like sissoko,carzola,modric,kante,partey,Winaldum and maltuidi behind with 2 fast creative and goal scoring wingers..

He had his best years with Sanchez, di maria,oxlade,ronaldo et Al. But we don't have money to do surround him with such, so its better we sell him and fix it with modern AMs or wingers who can create snd score as well, because he's old,he's achieved and earns too much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
obontami:
Abeg who get the link to old bet 9ja site?

https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Home.aspx?IDLingua=2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obontami: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Some fans here will still buy clay and mould their own kind of player o. You want a ball passer who can run,dribble, cross, score goals,top assist chart, slug it out with physical players in the middle of the park.....etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Some fans here will still buy clay and mould their own kind of player o. You want a ball passer who can run,dribble, cross, score goals,top assist chart, slug it out with physical players in the middle of the park.....etc. grin

Check around, there are players with at least 5 of those qualities you mentioned...
Just that Pa Wenger has made many get used to watching players with just 1or2 qualities with ability to pass the ball sideways.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Check around, there are players with at least 5 of those qualities you mentioned...
Just that Pa Wenger has made many get used to watching players with just 1or2 qualities with ability to pass the ball sideways.

Mention at least 5 of them and how much u think their asking price is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Mention at least 5 of them and how much u think their asking price is
Inaki Williams
Carrasco
Douglas
Zaha
Diego jota
Docoure
Party
Ndombele
Rabiot
Draxler
Ziyech....including several talented unpopular players I'm and outside Europe.
The most expensive ones amongst them all won't be more than £50,while others are within or below £35.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Inaki Williams
Carrasco
Douglas
Zaha
Diego jota
Docoure
Party
Ndombele
Rabiot
Draxler
Ziyech....including several talented unpopular players I'm and outside Europe.
The most expensive ones amongst them all won't be more than £50,while others are within or below £35.

I'm afraid u have to mention the players with at least 5 of those qualities. U have to to show me a partey that can pass, dribble, top assist chart, score goals, slug it out with physical players, cross and run.....

You will also have to highlight the 5 qualities the other aforementioned players possess.

I bet u won't be able to do that. Even if u try to, stats will prove u wrong. There is no perfect player anywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I'm afraid u have to mention the players with at least 5 of those qualities. U have to to show me a partey that can pass, dribble, top assist chart, score goals, slug it out with physical players, cross and run.....

You will also have to highlight the 5 qualities the other aforementioned players possess.

I bet u won't be able to do that. Even if u try to, stats will prove u wrong. There is no perfect player anywhere.
leave them, there was a time our players though cheap, played to the attraction of suitors. Once they leave they become a shadow of themselves. Also note that it’s not coincidence all our players are looking shitty. Despite spending more on players in recent time we now have to hawk them all over Europe to get buyers. The issue here is the manager.

Emery is shiit, the sooner they realise this the better. Dude does not have a system, he just randomly Selects players and hopes for the best. Players haven’t improved under him the reverse is the case.

But but we need a player that can cross, dribble, bully defenders and goalies, cut in from the right and left, can attack and defend, top goals, assists and clean sheet stats not forgetting to save shots from entering the net with his bare hands and not get caught by the ref.

Yall should better build yourselves a robot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I answered based on the intent behind your question, the wingers posses ability to pass, run,physical, dribble and score.
I mentioned partey for the CM,DM position, you don't need to mould players like him, they are around..
You may say, is it possible we sign them all, but I say we can get at least 2 of them and they will strengthen us and we sign the likes of them again next summer till we get a formidable team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
leave them, there was a time our players though cheap, played to the attraction of suitors. Once they leave they become a shadow of themselves. Also note that it’s not coincidence all our players are looking shitty. Despite spending more on players in recent time we now have to hawk them all over Europe to get buyers. The issue here is the manager.

Emery is shiit, the sooner they realise this the better. Dude does not have a system, he just randomly Selects players and hopes for the best. Players haven’t improved under him the reverse is the case.

But but we need a player that can cross, dribble, bully defenders and goalies, cut in from the right and left, can attack and defend, top goals, assists and clean sheet stats not forgetting to save shots from entering the net with his bare hands and not get caught by the ref.

Yall should better build yourselves a robot.
How is Emery shit, he's proved himself from his previous clubs, I'm sure you saw the sevilla team that trumped klopp's men, they played high quality football.
The PSG team played lovely football..
Emery isn't a magician that he should turn average or bad players to world stars..
Not even pep nor klopp will do jack with this team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fkhalifa:

How is Emery shit, he's proved himself from his previous clubs, I'm sure you saw the sevilla team that trumped klopp's men, they played high quality football.
Emery isn't a magician that he should turn average or bad players to world stars..
Wenger that we all wanted out was a magician. We weren’t this abysmal when we had a slow Matersacker at the back, at a point we didn’t have any household name in our midfield we weren’t losing woefully to mid table and relegation bound clubs. We once had a Giroud that you’ll have to combine his total goals in two seasons before he can be at par with Auba, yet our attack didn’t lack bite.

Can you point at one area or one player Emery has improved upon since his arrival?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fkhalifa:

same Emery with the resources he had at PSG lost a very good first leg lead to Barca.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
same Emery with the resources he had at PSG lost a very good first leg lead to Barca.
Tuchel fvcked up too!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Wenger that we all wanted out was a magician. We weren’t this abysmal when we had a slow Matersacker at the back, at a point we didn’t have any household name in our midfield we weren’t losing woefully to mid table and relegation bound clubs. We once had a Giroud that you’ll have to combine his total goals in two seasons before he can be at par with Auba, yet our attack didn’t lack bite.

Can you point at one area or one player Emery has improved upon since his arrival?
Cry from now till tommorow...

Still doesn't change the fact that Arsene was in a steady decline in ideas...

In Emery we trust!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

For a defender to be slow doesn't mean he is shitty... Or are you trying to say Per was below par??

He had good positioning and was quite decent in one on ones...

Why don't we talk about wenger's last season or the season before where we spent 70m euros on airheads Mustafi and Xhaka??

Keep praising Arsene for his pre 2008 achievements...

We have being in steady decline since then...

Plus the big money spenders would always make the matter worse for us...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
We are no longer a big club anymore, the earlier we realise that, the better... angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
How about same pep with all the resources he has at man city, still can't win the champions league with them...

undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:

One player can't or might not have all of that abilities...

That's why it's a team that comprises of 11players...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Merterseker in his prime started in the German national team though retired early, he was blessed with a young and vibrant kosc..
Our attack had bite because of Sanchez Walcott and Ramsey who scored a lot, Rosciky and carzola
and young fitter ozil, do not forger the Coq was a very good DM, a younger monreal.

The mom Sanchez left in Jan 2018, we couldn't win any away game till Huddersfield on last league day, we began to play the rubbish football we see.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Dreamswayne:

One player can't or might not have all of that abilities...

That's why it's a team that comprises of 11players...

But fans here won't agree with u.

They want ozil who has all these qualities and more. Or better still sign another player that will offer those qualities since ozil can't.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Dreamswayne:

How about same pep with all the resources he has at man city, still can't win the champions league with them...

undecided undecided

But pep won all the cups available in England in one year. He lost out in the semi's of the ucl.

Emery on the other hand coming to arsenal lost the lesser Europe league cup he's been known to be a specialist.

Abeg no talk Guardiola and Emery for one sentence at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

U dey mind dem?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I answered based on the intent behind your question, the wingers posses ability to pass, run,physical, dribble and score.
I mentioned partey for the CM,DM position, you don't need to mould players like him, they are around..
You may say, is it possible we sign them all, but I say we can get at least 2 of them and they will strengthen us and we sign the likes of them again next summer till we get a formidable team.

Mention the exact players who can do all this in Ur list. And tell us what u think their asking price is.

All these decoure, ndombele, inaki Williams & Co u mentioned, Mention what and what they can do and let's see the stats that proves it true or not.

As if we've not seen activity formers with nothing to show for it in d past.

That was how most of y'all were talking shiii about Auba even when he scores till he became the joint golden boot winner and nobody could disprove that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Mention the exact players who can do all this in Ur list. And tell us what u think their asking price is.

All these decoure, ndombele, inaki Williams & Co u mentioned, Mention what and what they can do and let's see the stats that proves it true or not.

As if we've not seen activity formers with nothing to show for it in d past.

That was how most of y'all were talking shiii about Auba even when he scores till he became the joint golden boot winner and nobody could disprove that.
inaki Williams
zaha
carrasco
Costa
Diego jota can do all required of an attacking player in a proper system, its not my own to convince you.. I don't do stats, I rely on what I see.
I don't know what you mean by activity forming,
would you regard Rosciky,Carzola,Sanchez as activity formers? or you would take Ozil ahead of iniesta because he has a superior stat? All this personal glory stat is trash,
it doesn't make any sense to rate players on just one thing he does on pitch, football especially in England has gone past my duty is to do this and care less about other stuffs
Xhaka,Mustafi and Guen has the highest number of pass completion, does that mean it is enough?
Mustafi has the highest number of duels won, does that take him ahead of sok and kosc..

When a player starts to divide fans opinion, it shows there's a dot, and it is normal for an ambitious side to either ask him work on some side of his game or get in a proper replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2019
BlueRayDick:

But pep won all the cups available in England in one year. He lost out in the semi's of the ucl.

Emery on the other hand coming to arsenal lost the lesser Europe league cup he's been known to be a specialist.

Abeg no talk Guardiola and Emery for one sentence at all
Emery won all cups available in France also when he had money and proper players, and he could have won UCL if afforded much time.
Klopp stood shoulder to shoulder with Pep in Germany even without much financial back up, He had a summer similar to pep last year,(V.dijk,Alison,Keita and fabinho) and gbam UCL..
Only a magician will turn this set of Old, Weak,Low quality and erratic players into stars.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Akinbahm:

Emery won all cups available in France also when he had money and proper players, and he could have won UCL if afforded much time.
Klopp stood shoulder to shoulder with Pep in Germany even without much financial back up, He had a summer similar to pep last year,(V.dijk,Alison,Keita and fabinho) and gbam UCL..
Only a magician will turn this set of Old, Weak,Low quality and erratic players into stars.

Pep won the league in 3 different countries. He's won the UCL which Emery hasn't. When u say Klopp stood shoulder to shoulder with pep, u should define it. Is it in terms of cups won ? Or being runner up? Pep won 6 cups in a year....until Emery wins 3, he's not fit to be talked about in the same sentence with Pep.

By the way wenger was using these players and even lower quality players to make UCL qualification every year even when loserpool couldnt make it back then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2019
When a player see more of the ball it also usually means chances of an error increase, but some of our fans don’t care about that it’s like they expect robots. Ramsey was a good example, and I’d much rather see someone trying and calling all through a game even if it means an extra mistake compared to someone who hasn’t had half the touches he has or someone only wait for the glamorous things to happen and some funny fans will come out with highest no of this and that..

Football experts accused of Ozil,Xhaka and Ramsey strolling and jogging in the final we lost 3-0 at Wembley, Even kovacic and joginho were running through feathers in our middle, only Torreira and that's reason he get tired a lot, Niles was the only attacking threat on that right flank, and he had to run upanda to cover hazard for entire 90minute,the lazy players in his front couldn't track to help, tell me how Niles won't capitulate..

Matured old players who can't do basics, even youngies like Niles,Guen bellerin and Iwobi are not expected to make mistakes because fans their mates doing it big elsewhere, talk more of the agbayas we parade.

How's it the manager's fault men like kola can't defend,doesn't know when cross or shoot,
Xhaka for making school boy errors over and over or kosc,Nacho and sok for being old and lacki energy... or strikers missing chances after chances that could have buried games.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Akinbahm:
inaki Williams
zaha
carrasco
Costa
Diego jota can do all required of an attacking player in a proper system, its not my own to convince you.. I don't do stats, I rely on what I see.
I don't know what you mean by activity forming,
would you regard Rosciky,Carzola,Sanchez as activity formers? or you would take Ozil ahead of iniesta because he has a superior stat? All this personal glory stat is trash,
it doesn't make any sense to rate players on just one thing he does on pitch, football especially in England has gone past my duty is to do this and care less about other stuffs
Xhaka,Mustafi and Guen has the highest number of pass completion, does that mean it is enough?
Mustafi has the highest number of duels won, does that take him ahead of sok and kosc..

When a player starts to divide fans opinion, it shows there's a dot, and it is normal for an ambitious side to either ask him work on some side of his game or get in a proper replacement.

You don't rely on stats..... grin But u judge ozil on stats now. He had 24 appearances(bear in mind he started 20 out of the 24 matches) scoring 5 goals and 2 assists. Diego Jota had 33 appearances scoring 9 goals and 5 assists.

Personal glory stat is trash, but all great players have good stat to back up their greatness. At least Ronaldo and Messi are out there setting and breaking each other's stat records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (3470) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.