Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288279 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3461) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Most fans?

I strongly disagree!

Most fans were proponents of Usmanov takeover and not Kroenke. A lot were mad Kroenke refused to sell and were disappointed when he (Usmanov) was bought out of the club.
This was after Kroenke had taken the majority shareholding. What I was talking about was between 2004 and 2006. Usmanov started flirting about taking over the club (just as every Tom and Dick has done) when fans became dissatisfied with Kroenke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kolo people everywhere grin

See format na

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Kolo people everywhere grin

See format na
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
I just remember some Nairalanders now debosky and naijbabe only God know where Assnal don land their two ... we warn dem then o .. grin grin
Anyway if anyone hear from them abeg say hi ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
fredoooooo:
I just remember some Nairalanders now debosky and naijbabe only God know where Assnal don land their two ... we warn dem then o .. grin grin
Anyway if anyone hear from them abeg say hi ...

Gerrrrroooooout Fredoooooo angry

You don buy your pikin the Arsenal jersey wen him ask for? Stop denying the poor child him right. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Roland17:

Gerrrrroooooout Fredoooooo angry

You don buy your pikin the Arsenal jersey wen him ask for? Stop denying the poor child him right. angry

Everywhere blue ... with the champions league badge on all jerseys grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jodera:
It was his friend farhad Moshiri that went to Everton.
I'm curious. Do u have dz infos up in ur head or u go quick google, com drop am 4 here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Every bad news must be link to arsenal sha
Wetin ox wan come do for arsenal again angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
I'm curious. Do u have dz infos up in ur head or u go quick google, com drop am 4 here.
Most are from my head na. If you've read and followed something before, the events will always stick (tho not word for word)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Spy360:

I did not counter what both said. My stand is that if Usmanov really wanted Arsenal solely he would have done so because he had the capacity. He had the majority shareholding and by law could declare a take over. He didn't, he was comfortable with being a part owner until Kroenke usurped him.

I don't like people making flimsy excuses for him about politics and all those shiits. Coming out later to say he had intentions for me doesn't hold water. And I stand by this, which also holds true for me as a principle. If you want something go get it, stop giving excuses. Besides what are the chances that Usmanov will release sugar money? We all thought Kroenke would but look now.

As I said, I will appreciate sugar daddies from any nationality. But it's those from Arabia that I can guarantee. So far they are the only ones save Abrahamovic.
Do you know before the advent of Arab sugar daddies, it was the Russian Oligarchs that was the in-thing? Arsenal is a big club and usmanov is a Russian Oligarch, I'm just imagining the kind of rivalry Chelsea and arsenal matches would have been all these years not this kind of ekuke matches we've been having.
Was it not Arab sugar daddies that came to limelight in 2008(man city) and later PSG (2011). As at then Russian sugar daddies had Abrahamovic in Chelsea and even a club in Russia (I think Anzhi) but they couldn't sustain due to the low market there. All these signs points that Usmanov would have taken us to an enviable height Chelsea and Man city are enjoying presently if not for our stupid board decisions.

While I understand you saying Usmanov would have acted fast if he wanted arsenal the way he claim is you coming from a neutral point of view and giving arsenal board and kroenke benefit of doubt, but if you really followed the news that time, you'll know that politics played a big part in Usmanov not getting his desired ambition. Usmanov been no dey like our Dangote wey na so so talk talk him dey do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Do you know before the advent of Arab sugar daddies, it was the Russian Oligarchs that was the in-thing? Arsenal is a big club and usmanov is a Russian Oligarch, I'm just imagining the kind of rivalry Chelsea and arsenal matches would have been all these years not this kind of ekuke matches we've been having.
Was it not Arab sugar daddies that came to limelight in 2008(man city) and later PSG (2011). As at then Russian sugar daddies had Abrahamovic in Chelsea and even a club in Russia (I think Anzhi) but they couldn't sustain due to the low market there. All these signs points that Usmanov would have taken us to an enviable height Chelsea and Man city are enjoying presently if not for our stupid board decisions.

While I understand you saying Usmanov would have acted fast if he wanted arsenal the way he claim is you coming from a neutral point of view and giving arsenal board and kroenke benefit of doubt, but if you really followed the news that time, you'll know that politics played a big part in Usmanov not getting his desired ambition. Usmanov been no dey like our Dangote wey na so so talk talk him dey do

There's nothing u will tell spy that will make him agree with u or shift ground a bit. He usually holds what he believes to the heart and will not look at the merit of ur argument before rail-roading u into another corner. Article clearly stated that about the time Usmanov declared his interest the board came up with an unfavorable policy that obviously was targeted at him, yet spy is saying Usmanov should have declared interest earlier.

Everybody knows politics played major role in the reason why Kroenke is at the helms of affairs now and not Usmanov. See Abrahmovic that was successful in piloting chelsea to great heights with his investment in the country, see wetin dem still dey follow am drag.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

There's nothing u will tell spy that will make him agree with u or shift ground a bit. He usually holds what he believes to the heart and will not look at the merit of ur argument before rail-roading u into another corner. Article clearly stated that about the time Usmanov declared his interest the board came up with an unfavorable policy that obviously was targeted at him, yet spy is saying Usmanov should have declared interest earlier.

Everybody knows politics played major role in the reason why Kroenke is at the helms of affairs now and not Usmanov. See Abrahmovic that was successful in piloting chelsea to great heights with his investment in the country, see wetin dem still dey follow am drag.
Lol.. Where I know Spy lost the argument was when he said fans were happy that Kroenke took over. Like which fans grin. The time wey kroenke took over was same time arsene Wenger was saying arsenal no get money to fight other clubs in the transfer window sef grin

I just feel Spy didn't follow the Usmanov event else he won't be saying all those things and holding onto that preconceived opinion he had
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:

I don't know why you guys are defending Usmanov. Was he not a major shareholder even before Kroenke? Why didn't he bless us with money? I guess you may say he wasn't the sole owner, but so what? Has he ever been a sole owner? If you say politics, wasn't Abrahamovic under the same political conditions as he when he bought Chelsea? He had the chance to effect a takeover and he didn't. Forget politics biko, it's a game play it. We can give excuses for anything and everything. But as far as I am concerned, those excuses don't hold water. Because people under similar conditions have achieved more.

I point is clear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. Where I know Spy lost the argument was when he said fans were happy that Kroenke took over. Like which fans grin. The time wey kroenke took over was same time arsene Wenger was saying arsenal no get money to fight other clubs in the transfer window sef grin

I just feel Spy didn't follow the Usmanov event else he won't be saying all those things and holding onto that preconceived opinion he had
The initial months after the take over fans were happy to have a millionaire owner hoping to be like Chelsea. That's until they experienced the first TW under Kroenke. When Kroenke took over I and the fans around were hopeful of someone bankrolling the club, but were left disappointed after the first TW. That's fact for me, probably you too if you can recall.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Lol. I am not too hard hearted o. I easily succumb to superior argument. I also try to make the basis of my argument known. Like in this case, I am not arguing that there wasn't any political play that went on, but I am saying that those are no excuses for me. If I want to take over a club, I'll do so with my bargaining power. If I fail, I do not make excuses, I move on. Usmanov's claim are those of a man trying to pick on the club just because he failed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Spy360:

I don't know why you guys are defending Usmanov. Was he not a major shareholder even before Kroenke? Why didn't he bless us with money? I guess you may say he wasn't the sole owner, but so what? Has he ever been a sole owner? If you say politics, wasn't Abrahamovic under the same political conditions as he when he bought Chelsea? He had the chance to effect a takeover and he didn't. Forget politics biko, it's a game play it. We can give excuses for anything and everything. But as far as I am concerned, those excuses don't hold water. Because people under similar conditions have achieved more.

I point is clear.
Lol... You asked a question in bolded and yet you still answered it. When someone is among the board of trustees who are making sole decisions in a company or organization, one man can't influence any proceedings unless he buys it all to become Major share holder and sole owner. Lol, you saying I should forget politics won't cut it cos it's not as if he just folded his arms. He indeed decided to effect a takeover but he wasn't given. He has a different ideas with the other members thus they don't want him, what do you want him to do? I don't know how this is hard to comprehend cos all the info is laid bare for you.

Okay, lemme use this scenario. A house is up for sale and the cost was let say 25m naira. At first it was fair and open bidding but wen I saw you clearly had the money to buy it out, I met with the agent or owner secretly to help me get the house. The owner then brought a law that the house can only be sold for persons under the age of 30 and that he must be from so so state. All these knowing fully well that you didn't meet any of the criteria and that it favors me.

Tell me, if you really needed that house, will you keep quiet and move on? Knowing fully well that

1.. the exact location you wanted that house and the spec is what the house had.

2... You know some shady stuff happened underground which wasn't in place before.

I want to hear your answers sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Spy360:

The initial months after the take over fans were happy to have a millionaire owner hoping to be like Chelsea. That's until they experienced the first TW under Kroenke. When Kroenke took over I and the fans around were hopeful of someone bankrolling the club, but were left disappointed after the first TW. That's fact for me, probably you too if you can recall.
Actually, I never knew of any fan that was happy. Kroenke didn't even make mouth that he'll do so and so in the club(like pump in money to get the best players), also Wenger was still there saying no money no money. I wonder wen Abrahamovic took over, the manager at that time was still saying no money no money grin. Take a look at Newcastle coach, he's already afraid cos he knows his days are over. He's already scheduled a meeting with the owners

Moreover, Kroenke aligned with Wenger's and the board thoughts which is following due process for success and not the contrasting opinion of Usmanov who wanted sharp sharp success and not buying supposed players cos of some few extra quids!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
https://arsedevils.com/arsenal-change-ownership-truth/

CC: Spy360 , Jodera , iamoyindamola please read this and let me know what u think
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
I think I saw Jerry curl win nations league shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

CC: Spy360 , Jodera , iamoyindamola please read this and let me know what u think
Bro you see the situation in arsenal it's the more you look the less you see
So David dein that I hold in high regard was the asshole that brought SK to our lives but he redeemed himself by selling his shares to usmanov, I never knew he was sacked.
As for wengay I will continue to hate that old miserable man for his hypocrite part
Fir kroneke, roland17 has always hinted us about the man.
Person that doesn't know the colour of arsenal jersey, he's a typical American they prefer NFL and NBA

Lmao now the former shareholders are now regretting selling to kroenke
600 years to them all
Here's my conclusion, we trusted David dein and it backfired big time, same thing we did for wengay until he started disrespecting the fans.
But why did the fans forum sell their own part of the shares even though it's small.
Well let's hope we can frustrate him out or we get Arab money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Bro you see the situation in arsenal it's the more you look the less you see
So David dein that I hold in high regard was the asshole that brought SK to our lives but he redeemed himself by selling his shares to usmanov, I never knew he was sacked.
As for wengay I will continue to hate that old miserable man for his hypocrite part
Fir kroneke, roland17 has always hinted us about the man.
Person that doesn't know the colour of arsenal jersey, he's a typical American they prefer NFL and NBA

Still reading, I will be back to modify
Lol.. I said so here na. It was dein that brought SK and usmanov, wen he that arsenal was not going the way he expected he left (abi sacked)

Jodera:
This was the plan of David dein, reason why he introduced Kroenke and Usmanov. It is very unfortunate we fell into Kroenke hands instead of usmanov

And the stupid Kroenke been no wan sell am to usmanov wen usmanov dey interested
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:
I think I saw Jerry curl win nations league shocked
Ehen na.
He was called in the squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

okay... Lemme read it, and share my thoughts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. I said so here na. It was dein that brought SK and usmanov, wen he that arsenal was not going the way he expected he left (abi sacked)

I no know na
E pain me sha, David dein collaboration with wengay was the reason we were successful na, it's as if we gay lost if when he was sacked(another suprise).
This man no they dull with transfer, very ruthless
He and the scout will find cheap prospect from anywhere
They got cesc, Reyes and rvp raw and hungry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Ehen na.
He was called in the squad
E be like say I no mind make them sack Arteta to have him and saliba back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I no know na
E pain me sha, David dein collaboration with wengay was the reason we were successful na, it's as if we gay lost if when he was sacked(another suprise).
This man no they dull with transfer, very ruthless
He and the scout will find cheap prospect from anywhere
They got cesc, Reyes and rvp raw and hungry
I swear, I later realised that he was Wenger backbone after Wenger started stuttering after his departure grin

Actually, he saw how football world was going and I loved his insight but I feel he made the wrong move wen he brought in SK. By the time he realized his mistake and brought and backed in usmanov it was too late, the devil had already gotten the cake. Forget, SK na correct business man... For him to buy out arsenal why claiming silent Stan na wash grin grin

There's a reason why Walmart still dey in existence cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

E be like say I no mind make them sack Arteta to have him and saliba back
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Lol... I won't entirely blame Dein sha, he had the insight to know where the world of football is heading to and wanted arsenal to be at the forefront. The big mistake was bringing in SK which I feel he didn't do his homework well. If he'd first brought Usmanov instead of SK and his plan worked out, he'll be able to attract both the best players cos we have the cash and brand and also the potential best players cos we have the eyes in dein. But that singular act of bringing SK spoilt everything.

Chai... See where arsenal is now cos of that costly decision embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
I swear, I later realised that he was Wenger backbone after Wenger started stuttering after his departure grin

Actually, he saw how football world was going and I loved his insight but I feel he made the wrong move wen he brought in SK. By the time he realized his mistake and brought and backed in usmanov it was too late, the devil had already gotten the cake. Forget, SK na correct business man... For him to buy out arsenal why claiming silent Stan na wash grin grin

I'm actually pained right now
I have always thought dein retired I don't think he followed us to Emirates sef.
The whole management board went down the hill when dein left
Chai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Thanks for the link quite educative.

The main thing I got was that Kroenke offered big money and all the shareholders were enticed including Usmanov. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:

Dein brought Usmanov and helped him became major shareholder. All expected Usmanov to launch a takeover but he was foot dragging until Kroenke came into the scene with big money.

That's what I was saying but you guys failed to see my point.

I demand an unreserved apology. cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:

Actually, he saw how football world was going and I loved his insight but I feel he made the wrong move wen he brought in SK. By the time he realized his mistake and brought and backed in usmanov it was too late, the devil had already gotten the Cake. Forget, SK na correct business man... For him to buy out arsenal why claiming silent Stan na wash grin grin

Thank you. Usmanov dey learn for where Kroenke dey. SK knew what he wanted and was ruthless in the takeover. That's what I expected AU to have done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3461) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ajd19, Roland17(m), folake4u(f), BlueRayDick and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.