Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288584 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FantasyHub: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

grin grin cheesy

Where did u read this “threw away Torriera “ theory ? Hope it’s not complete sports o.....For ur information , nobody threw Torriera away , the South American just wasn’t ready to stay in England and fight his place ; man was bitching about how he wants to move back to South America to be with his family . No serious club will keep such player especially a player that didn’t reach his full potential after he was signed after a promising showing at the World Cup.

As for Willock, he’s had his chance and didn’t convince the hierarchy of the club he can make it at arsenal just like his brothers Matty and Chris . You may want to argue he was unfortunate to be given a chance at arsenal at a time the club itself wasn’t doing great as a whole , but shey no be the same period Saka and Smith-Rowe took their chances and today they are mainstay in the team ?

Wo, Arsenal is lucky to have cashed-in on Willock , the same way they did on Iwobi. If we had been making such business decisions in the past , we would’ve made enough money off so many potentials that never turned out to be superstars

U can continue with ur arteta love but don't lie against TORREIRA. I don't know the sports whatever u were insinuating I read.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FantasyHub: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Spy360:

We all agree that Arteta is piss poor. But the points you listed against him can't hold.

1. Torreira left on his own wish
2. The sale of Willock was good business since we bought Odegaard with the funds.
3. The signing of Lokonga for a meagre sum was a good decision since he is a reliable back up for Xhaka/Partey. He was captain of Anderlecht in Belgium, a top club in that league at his tender age is no mean feat. He is also a in Belgium NT. So saying he won't make Sunderland midfield is going overboard and being emotional.

I'm sure u r okay with how Arsenal is playing and their results too.

Lokonga is a reliable back up for Xhaka/Party and Brentford bullied u with him as ur midfield anchor. I don't even wanna remember man city and the other one. Once Xhaka and Partey ain't available get ready to be bullied again.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
FantasyHub:

U can continue with ur arteta love but don't lie against TORREIRA. I don't know the sports whatever u were insinuating I read.

grin grin grin

Where is the lie ? Almost everyone with internet access knew how Torriera left arsenal of his own volition. Following the death of his mum he kept on insisting he wants life away from a London.

If u be coach u go keep player gains this wish ? Na so u go do ur own ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
FantasyHub:

Lokonga is a reliable back up for Xhaka/Party and Brentford bullied u with him as ur midfield anchor. I don't even wanna remember man city and the other one. Once Xhaka and Partey ain't available get ready to be bullied again.

Do u even understand that post u quoted ?

1. Willock is a CM who is at best a back-up that has been unable to break into Arsenal’s starting 11.

2. Arsenal gets offered 25 million pounds for a player that will spend most of the year on the bench at the club and arsenal takes the deal.

3. Arsenal then see a replacement in Lokonga who is Anderletch’s captain for 15 million pounds and they sign him on .

4. Arsenal has been able to replace a back-up CM for another back-up CM with 10 million pounds that could be put to use in other areas .

If u must know , Willock has played 8 games out of Newcastle’s 9 Epl games this season( he came in as substitute in just 1 of those while starting the rest 7 games ) yet they are presently no. 19 on the log . So much for ur “ Willock cannot be bullied by any Epl midfield “ talk.

Like Spy360 mentioned earlier , u are just an emotional willock fan boy that’s out to stan his guy no matter what, so I understand sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FantasyHub: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Do u even understand that post u quoted ?

1. Willock is a CM who is at best a back-up that has been unable to break into Arsenal’s starting 11.

2. Arsenal gets offered 25 million pounds for a player that will spend most of the year on the bench at the club and arsenal takes the deal.

3. Arsenal then see a replacement in Lokonga who is Anderletch’s captain for 15 million pounds and they sign him on .

4. Arsenal has been able to replace a back-up CM for another back-up CM with 10 million pounds that could be put to use in other areas .

If u must know , Willock has played 8 games out of Newcastle’s 9 Epl games this season( he came in as substitute in just 1 of those while starting the rest 7 games ) yet they are presently no. 19 on the log . So much for ur “ Willock cannot be bullied by any Epl midfield “ talk.

Like Spy360 mentioned earlier , u are just an emotional willock fan boy that’s out to stan his guy no matter what, so I understand sha

Would have carried on with this argument but the obsession with ''emotions'' says everything 'bout y'all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2021
FantasyHub:

Lokonga as a backup is ok. He did well against Aston Villa. I expect him to do better against Leicester too.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... With the way he says "no EPL midfielder can bully Willock", I guess he is oo. Even Spy no utter such na grin cheesy

In the history of this forum, no one don Stan J. Willock and A. Ramsey like my brother @Spy360. E no use those 2 players play when dem dey Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Roland17:

In the history of this forum, no one don Stan J. Willock and A. Ramsey like my brother @Spy360. E no use those 2 players play when dem dey Arsenal.
Yeah... True.
I guess that's because Fantasy.Hub wasn't present here that time to Stan Willock, cos the way him dey Stan Willock even as him dey Newcastle dey surprising. Spy no do reach dat one na grin grin

I come dey imagine if him dey here during Willock stay at arsenal, him for collect that award from Spy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
If we beat Leicester tomorrow, a result which will likely take us to 5th position, I will change my stance on Arteta till at least December.

Oya Arteta you now have your chance to impress me. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
wait who are those hyping arteta on barca job grin grin
Person we they manage, he sef give himself brain

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Spy360:
If we beat Leicester tomorrow, a result which will likely take us to 5th position, I will change my stance on Arteta till at least December.

Oya Arteta you now have your chance to impress me. smiley
No be December you give am before??
Abi you think say I don forget? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:
wait who are those hyping arteta on barca job grin grin
Person we they manage, he sef give himself brain
Lol... All na mere talk.

Even Arteta know say him no go think am. Who wan even shortlist am sef? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... All na mere talk.

Even Arteta know say him no go think am. Who wan even shortlist am sef? grin

I think at this stage Barca is , they will do well to sign someone like Xavi who seem to still be a big fan of their tiki taka philosophy .

I’ve watched a couple of clips of what he’s doing in Saudi with the the tiki taka thing; I think he will be able to manage the current mostly youthful Barca team to a considerable level
Sha . Even if he doesn’t get it right early , I don’t think the fans will turn on him like we arsenal fans no send arteta papa grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
I really don’t like early kick-off because most of matches that gets to be early kick-off are usually not easy ones. Na so man city wallop is that day before people even begin chop lunch .

I honestly hope tomorrow’s early kick-off will Favour us o.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I really don’t like early kick-off because most of matches that gets to be early kick-off are usually not easy ones. Na so man city wallop is that day before people even begin chop lunch .

We hardly win early kick off
Naso e they be
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I think at this stage Barca is , they will do well to sign someone like Xavi who seem to still be a big fan of their tiki taka philosophy .

I’ve watched a couple of clips of what he’s doing in Saudi with the the tiki taka thing; I think he will be able to manage the current mostly youthful Barca team to a considerable level
Sha . Even if he doesn’t get it right early , I don’t think the fans will turn on him like we arsenal fans no send arteta papa grin
Yeah.... It's the main reason they're going for Xavi.

I'm not sure Arteta have proved enough to them that he's a fan of tiki taka except dem no get eyes grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Lol... Today go favor us no worry.

That city match, weda we play am 12:30 or 6:30, dem for still waya us the 5-0. cheesy

Abi no be 5:30 dem waya Chelsea 6-0 under sarri grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Jodera:
No be December you give am before??
Abi you think say I don forget? grin
October
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Spy360:

October
Lol.. Okayy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Personally I don’t rate Soyuncu. I believe if we can work on his side of defence , we should be able to get something out of this game.

I will also be setting my sights on Tavarez to see him face a worthy opponent so I can make a good judgement about him.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Personally I don’t rate Soyuncu. I believe if we can work on his side of defence , we should be able to get something out of this game.

I will also be setting my sights on Tavarez to see him face a worthy opponent so I can make a good judgement about him.
This formation has sent Odegaard to the bench o. shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bukayo makes his 100 cap for arsenal today , and He’s just 20 shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Spy360:

This formation has sent Odegaard to the bench o. shocked

Aswear! Only God knows the number of formation we will use before this season ends .

This Arteta’s regime ehn , today u fit see playing time , the next match u are cooling ur heels on the bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Bukayo makes his 100 cap for arsenal today , and He’s just 20 shocked

Talk about greatness!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Arsenal Vs Sunderland

Carabao cup QFs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Spy360:
Arsenal Vs Sunderland

Carabao cup QFs.
SF is a 2 legged tie
We have a shot at the trophy who ever is the opponent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Gabriel’s glancing header makes it 1-0 ! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Auba should’ve made it 2-0 there undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Spy360:
Arsenal Vs Sunderland

Carabao cup QFs.
lol the man got his wish. Make him no come wipe una for your stadium o. @Jodera.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
I talk Na say make we focus on that soyuncu side.... they weyrey go dey do error
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Okay that’s it ! Tavarez I’m a fan of ur attacking play already

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Smith-Rowe makes it 2-0 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.