Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2282763 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (3451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tomiyasu out of the season. Reuel Walters, this is your time kiddo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
mostob:
Tomiyasu out of the season.
Reuel Walters, this is your time kiddo

Gutted for Tomi. He has been unlucky with injuries since last year.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
mostob:
Even the mentality stuff rubbed off on me too.. grin
grin grin grin
Nowadays, I'm watching arsenal game with utmost confidence. The only match that my heart really skipped post Man city when we are trailing/playing is just the Aston Villa match.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
mostob:
Abeg who saw that Ramsdale clip? The one captured by the shadow camera when Martinelli scored the first goal. I don laugh tire eh.. grin grin
I heard he was already celebrating even before the ball hit the net.
It seems Martinelli don score that kain goal for training taya grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
mostob:
Tomiyasu out of the season.
Reuel Walters, this is your time kiddo
Omorr, this is bad oo.

Hope say Arteta no suspect this, reason why he was trying Partey at RB. I just hope not oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera2:
I heard he was already celebrating even before the ball hit the net.
It seems Martinelli don score that kain goal for training taya grin
It was even his reaction after the goal that get me ROTF. grin grin
Baba be like 'why to score con hard una. make una play shot, una dey play rubbish pass'
And that sync just at the moment Martinelli took that shot eh... cheesy
Martinelli go don score that Kain goal tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera2:
Omorr, this is bad oo.

Hope say Arteta no suspect this, reason why he was trying Partey at RB. I just hope not oo embarassed
No... he shouldn't try that abeg. unfortunately, BNC is not around now. He should play Walters there abeg... The team's brilliance will hopefully cover for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Thank you Adebayor

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Turns out one of Arsenal's physiotherapists followed Partey to Ghana...
wise move... make Dem no damage our goods.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2023
mostob:
Turns out one of Arsenal's physiotherapists followed Partey to Ghana...

wise move... make Dem no damage our goods.
If he wan nack sef na missionary before he go do one style way go twist him waist
He's our engine so we need to follow him anywhere

I hate international break sha angry angry

Am i the only one that sees physiotherapists as physio the rapists grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If he wan nack sef na missionary before he go do one style way go twist him waist
He's our engine so we need to follow him anywhere

I hate international break sha angry angry

Am i the only one that sees physiotherapists as physio the rapists grin grin
You are a werey sir... Sorry!!!

Now, I will never see that word as the same again. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations to the Magician, Mesut Ozil as he retires from football.

One of the best traditional AM of his generation and All-Time.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thomas Partey played the entire duration of Ghana's game against Angola today angry Hopefully, his minutes are tapered in the upcoming games for Ghana.

Arsenal's physio Simon Murphy travelled with Partey to Ghana and will not only help with Partey's physical management and post game recovery, he will also provide advice to Ghana on Partey's physical conditioning and usage to prevent injuries.

If you know Partey's history with Arsenal, you would know that Partey's longest injuries have occurred after he returns from National team assignments with Ghana and that is why Arsenal sent Simon Murphy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Parizz: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Jodera2:
Omorr, this is bad oo.

your thoughts on ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Rodri completely wiped out odegaard in their 3-0 win over Norway
The werey see haaland but targeted our own player
Fortunately odegaard was unhurt in the challenge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Rodri completely wiped out odegaard in their 3-0 win over Norway
The werey see haaland but targeted our own player
Fortunately odegaard was unhurt in the challenge
The guy na weyrey...he wan injure our star boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sakadinho just scored a belter
He scored and assisted so far in the first half, zinny and that Everton lb were doubling up on him even mudryk came to help this guy was just strolling pass them🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hopefully, Our players come back in one piece.

How I hate int'l breaks ehn!! lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Sakadinho just scored a belter
He scored and assisted so far in the first half, zinny and that Everton lb were doubling up on him even mudryk came to help this guy was just strolling pass them🤣🤣

Omo Ologo! Mudiaga dey learn work..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jodera:
Hopefully, Our players come back in one piece.

How I hate int'l breaks ehn!! lipsrsealed
Me too and these coaches are just using them anyhow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

Omo Ologo! Mudiaga dey learn work..
That one they dance makossa upbandan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Me too and these coaches are just using them anyhow
I swear down.
I can't blame the coaches sha but it's annoying lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That one they dance makossa upbandan

Thank God say we no waste money..e for be another Peperempe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jodera:
I swear down.
I can't blame the coaches sha but it's annoying lipsrsealed

What else would you like for Omo Ologo to improve on, I have his ears and he listens to me.

You asked for goals, he is giving you loads of them!
You asked for assists, he has overwhelmed you with those..

What else can the GOAT do for you, I have his direct line grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

What else would you like for Omo Ologo to improve on, I have his ears and he listens to me.

You asked for goals, he is giving you loads of them!
You asked for assists, he has overwhelmed you with those..

What else can the GOAT do for you, I have his direct line grin
Omo, nothing else oo. I don belleful.
All I Just want is to maintain this form forever.

I don turn him direct Stan laidis.

Just call him and tell him I say he's doing well grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Parizz:
your thoughts on ozil
Great player he is!!.
I really loved his time here. I just feel his talent wasn't really utilized here because of Giroud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by WhoDeyHause: 2:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Thank God Saka is soon coming to Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
I remember last season and previous seasons under Arteta where once we concede first it's literally over for us. It's either we lose that game (90% of the time) or we draw the game(10% of the time). I can remember us doing a comeback last season Once (against Wolves 2-1) and once against Tottenham the previous season (2-1).

I remember this season when I dropped a pix during preseason about how Arteta was working with the team on how he made them to play as if they're 1goal down with 15min to go. We could see how it's yielding dividends during the season.

We've been the team that hardly do comeback wins to the team that had the most comeback wins in EPL this season (5) (2-1 Fulham, 4-2 Aston Villa, 3-2 Bournemouth, 3-1 West Ham and 3-2 Man u).

We've also been the team to score 90+ winning goals the most (4) (against Aston Villa 2ce, Bournemouth and Man u).

Kudos to Arteta, the coaching staff/crews and all the players!!!

Appreciation!!

Hopefully, they all come back stronger without injuries and more Motivated after the intl break. This is the most intense and more pressured period

COYG!!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Best caption wins

Zinny:I just they pity you because coachie beg me not to give you injury

Saka: my guy if you kon give me injury league dan finish be that

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
See where £0 worth more than £100m

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Imagine you have been eating delicious Semo with correct vegetable garnished with ponmo, prawns, shrimp and others. Then, somebody took away the food from you and place in front of you, a plate of undone beans cooked the previous day.
That's the summary of my international break fellas.

I went from watching beautiful Artetaball to watching nauseating football by our so called super eagles.

SMH..I'm glad it is over sha.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2023
mostob:
Imagine you have been eating delicious Semo with correct vegetable garnished with ponmo, prawns, shrimp and others. Then, somebody took away the food from you and place in front of you, a plate of undone beans cooked the previous day.
That's the summary of my international break fellas.

I went from watching beautiful Artetaball to watching nauseating football by our so called super eagles.

SMH..I'm glad it is over sha.
That Super Eagles tasted like CBN naira redesign.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (3451) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.