Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2296785 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
precautionary.

good win for us . good goal by RVP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
It wasnt a serious knock. He got an elbow in his face & complained of blurry vision, thats all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
Won't be surprised if TV misses the next match to injury cos he played through pain after that knock. I hope he doesn't tho.
A clean sheet with no natural fullback, cool. Everton was never going to be a easy ride. The game against city will be a difficult one cos they surely want to prove their quality having been knocked out of europe.

ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
LORD HAVE PERSIE!!!! :O :O :O :O cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy 125th anniversary soldiers! TEEEENHHHUTTT!!! cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johncasey1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
Precautionary .BLURRED VISION
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
slimshay:

LORD HAVE PERSIE!!!! :O :O :O :O cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy 125th anniversary soldiers! TEEEENHHHUTTT!!! cool cool
i swear you are crazy grin grin grin Lord Have Persie indeed grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
Song does a Fabregas, RvP scores one of THE goals of the season. .A goal worthy of winning ANY match. Lord have Persie, RvP's form is scary shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
Happy 125th Anniversary To All Arsenals(Gooners)™ Home(Nigeria) and Away(Rest of the World)®•
1♥
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
A dominating performance from the gunners on our anniversary, despite the nervy ending and scoreline,

Ramsey keeps improving in the midfield, dishing out passes that places our strikers in very good positions in front of goal, his only problem is his composure in the same scoring positions, he seems to lack the final touch and i also hope to see him improve his strength, he needs to stay on his feet longer in the midfield and not falling down and giving away possession in the dangerous areas (although i must admit that has reduced).

Gervinho is very good asset despite all the criticisms, he knows how to create and get into dangerous positions, he seems to bring in fear in the minds of defenders, but the physical nature of the premier league seems to be punishing him more and more every week and just like Ramsey, his composure in front of goal is very dismal, his timing around the box seems to be very uncoordinated, as he gets used to the premier league, i hope to see an improved Gervinho, become clinical in front of goal.

Walcott's performance was honestly without blemish, his runs have become better timed (despite some of the wrong offside calls against him), his final pass has averagely improved. he utilizes his pace by helping the full backs cover when defending, seems to really have this connection with RVP, my only problem is, he is getting used to passing the ball to team mates, even when he is in a better scoring position and that is not good enough if he hopes to play as a central striker for arsenal someday.

Song is just UNBELIEVABLE, RVP is MAGICAL

I just hope Luck shines on us with injuries to the remaining left footers in the Team,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2011
where is doctor kit? i hereby fully concur and align myself with ur position, the best player at arsenal by far is alex song.

no debate, just open ur eyes and see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2011
4llerbuntu:

where is doctor kit? i hereby fully concur and align myself with your position, the best player at arsenal by far is alex song.

no debate, just open your eyes and see
smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2011
True that Alex Song is the best Arsenal player ATM. But I think its cos we don't have that super creative midfield maestro and Song has had to shoulder that responsibility. We need that midfield beast that'll take some work off Song who already does a good job in front of our defence.

I feel like Wenger proved all his critics wrong already. We in fourth position after what appeared to be a season of doom for Arsenal, and we are only going to get stronger as we expect Wilshere and Sagna back in the new year. I'm wondering who Wenger will sign in January - a striker or a midfielder? He will make only one signing - that I am sure of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
dipo+:

True that Alex Song is the best Arsenal player ATM. But I think its cos we don't have that super creative midfield maestro and Song has had to shoulder that responsibility. We need that midfield beast that'll take some work off Song who already does a good job in front of our defence.

I feel like Wenger proved all his critics wrong already
. We in fourth position after what appeared to be a season of doom for Arsenal, and we are only going to get stronger as we expect Wilshere and Sagna back in the new year. I'm wondering who Wenger will sign in January - a striker or a midfielder? He will make only one signing - that I am sure of.

I disagree. Wenger already proved the Critics right by signing Five Players ploayers just before the Transfer window closed. Thanks to the Thrashing we received from the Europa cup teams grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardunnii(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
Is wenger collecting frm ramsey's wages I dnt know dat guy is making the first team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
Stoke will always be Stoke cheesy cheesy

a BIG thank you to the rugby team for slowing down the spuds. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
^
tell me bourrit grin

i was a stoke fan for 95 mins grin i totally enjoyed the match grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
mukina2:

^
tell me bourrit grin

i was a stoke fan for 95 mins grin i totally enjoyed the match grin

In all fairness those cock-shirts should have won that game but the Brittania is never an easy place to go to.

Reality will begin to dawn upon the Yids just as it has on Newcastle and Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
Who got stoked ? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
chuckdee4:

In all fairness those rooster-shirts should have won that game but the Brittania is never an easy place to go to.

Reality will begin to dawn upon the Yids just as it has on Newcastle and Liverpool
nor mind them., top 4 my head grin grin

edoyad:

Who got stoked ? grin grin grin
totteringham hot chicken spuds grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gongoaso1: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
mukina2:

#dead grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2011
Great win again, Classic 1-0 win, Title hunting performance,

The young lad i criticize the most is beginning to get it right, I duff my hat to Theo. I have always condemned what he does in the final third and especially when we are not with the ball, Seems that intelligence is gradually building and seeing theo chase down opponents 15 to 20 yards back in our half was worthy of praise. that's the kind of performance that wins you a starting shirt any day ahead of even more accomplished players.

Rewind a few seasons and with a 1-0 lead, you were almost certain arsenal would end up drawing but with the advent of Experience(thank God we were walloped Man u grin grin) We have less heart attack when keeping leads. The composure of Arteta is simply admirable and as for song, i said it and am still upbeat about it, God forbid we have nay injuries, but id rather RVP over Song, Im sure that team will always create chances, but can we protect our back line that effectively without that man at the moment?

Great win and honestly if you ask me, i really dont think we should have any pressure going to city, Loads of experience in this team will see us through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
Bad news:
Santos to undergo surgery on his right ankle,

www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/santos-to-undergo-surgery-on-right-ankle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Bad news:
Santos to undergo surgery on his right ankle,

www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/santos-to-undergo-surgery-on-right-ankle

ha! e pain me oh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
i wish we could somehow replace Djourou with Miguel in our defense. Djourou is bound to be killed by Silva. I hope we can outscore City cos there would certainly be goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Djourou will perform,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
There is still only one invincibles.  grin

Santos expected to be out for 3 months? why oh why?  cry
may the spirit of fitness that changed RVP's seasonal story also come into operation in Gibbs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
Once we've beaten City next week (by God's Grace), I suggest we play Miguel at left back until Santos or Gibbs returns. The guy hasn't performed badly when given the opportunity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2011
mukina2:

Infact eh, that is a very in demand delicacy in most restaurants these days grin

Nna, if Arsenal beat City and put us back in the race eh, i will never doubt or criticize Wenger again in my life, or after life. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2011
edoyad:

Nna, if Arsenal beat City and put us back in the race eh, i will never doubt or criticize Wenger again in my life, or after life. grin

Na today? yu'll soon go back to type. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2011
duduspace:

Na today? yu'll soon go back to type. tongue

grin grin Trust me na, grin I'll do what i said, I'm almost a man of my words grin . On the other hand, IF HE DARE LOSES !!
hehe hee , wahala e de find
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2011
edoyad:

Infact eh, that is a very in demand delicacy in most restaurants these days grin

We very well can beat Man City. With Song, RvP, Verm and some other key players in the team we very well can beat anybody
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2011
the return of monsieur kilishi!!

once a brain dead mumu, always a brain dead mumu. grin

its was totally reminiscent of his last few years. matter of fact i am pretty shocked and humbled that he went all the way till december before reverting to type, seems it comes with the cold. by April he will be out of that side. pls find me a bookie willing to take that bet, i wanna make some money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3475) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.