Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2295001 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

I know say na dry thread but once band boys enter, e go move small

Bad market abeg... Chelsea thread sure pass... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
This was bound to happen, we are practically testing players that haven't been playing in competitive games. Check out Chelsea using their normal starting line losing, Mourinho is in for it this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Unpredictables undecided.... Bîtch pls
More like the predictably inconsistent grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
inexperience and injuries aside, the lads didn't play like they came to win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
bykebyke:
THE UNPREDICTABLES cheesy grin
In Pataki's own words grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Juliaann(f): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lmao angry grin this is just too painful but wetin consign me

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wen u beat United, Bayern and Everton only to lose to a team named after the day of the week in the same month of October.... grin grin grin

This is why we love Arsenal!!

#WengerOut Anyone??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by busky101(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wen u beat United, Bayern and Everton only to lose to a team named after the day of the week in the same month of October.... grin grin grin

This is why we love Arsenal!!

#WengerOut Anyone??
apart from the injuries incurred in the match, i can boldly tell that this is actually a blessing in disguise, we have other major tournaments to focus on right now. So take a chill.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nathaniel007(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
imagine losing to wednesday on a tuesday night
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
busky101:
apart from the injuries incurred in the match, i can boldly tell that this is actually a blessing in disguise, we have other major tournaments to focus on right now. So take a chill.
Naso!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kolade354(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
busky101:
Major tournament like wining the champions league(You're even struggling to qualify) wining the league that is so sure for Man city, Only Fa cup left.
Wenger is a twerp for making me lose my bet with this set of useless plaayer he picked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
busky101:

It's also better this way. So le prof can see the kind of 2nd string team he has. Been a while we saw the reserves play. Imagine the disaster if this team was facing Bayern

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by busky101(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kolade354:
Major tournament like wining the champions league(You're even struggling to qualify) wining the league that is so sure for Man city, Only Fa cup left.
Wenger is a twerp for making me lose my bet with this set of useless plaayer he picked.
lol, so you are actually mad right now because you lost your bet, lets assume they won now you could have been hailing him for winning with 'useless players'. Okay post a screenshot of your betslip and if it is only arsenal that casted it, i will refund you the actual amount you staked on it. Life Goes On

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kolade354(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
busky101:
lol, so you are actually mad right now because you lost your bet, lets assume they won now you could have been hailing him for winning with 'useless players'. Okay post a screenshot of your betslip and if it is only arsenal that casted it, i will refund you the actual amount you staked on it. Life Goes On
lol, on a serious note arsenal fvked up my sure game, but as you've just said
Life goes on!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Expected us to lose as soon as I saw the bench. No creativity at all.
Flamini, Campbell and Chambers didn't do themselves any favors this night. Debuchy too.
None of those boys are ready for top level football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Bielik is the only positive of the match, the lad is so calm with the ball,he will complement coquelin perfectly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Keky:
Bielik is the only positive of the match, the lad is so calm with the ball,he will complement coquelin perfectly.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2015
This is serious o. Aside injuries to theo and ox(hoping it isnt serios), the boys were awful. The back 4 was really shambolic, gibbs and debuchy dont know wen 2 bomb 4wd and wen 2 defend. No creativity in midfied so i wont blame any one as flamini was tidy in his works. Campbell should just improve. There is no way he is nearing dat team wit such a performance as he somhow lacks idea in the final third. Giroud should just tank God and wenger that he is in arsenal, cant conjure anytin on his own as he is static. All in all, any more injuries 2 arsenal wil spell doom to our league aspirations. The exit is a blessin in disguise as we are presently thin in almost all areas in the squad so less workload. Mooving onto the next match. COYG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
why did Wenger even risk playing Theo and o tber key 1st team players FFS ? Any injuries suffered now will hamper any progress we've recorded thus far
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Mayhem on the Gayners thread!! grin grin

Elfeminine(Elfenomeno1) and Panthanky(Pataki), how was the thonking? Your so-called UNPREDICTABLES couldn't PREDICT this azz rapping by Sheffiled Wednesday? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2015
sinizia:

Elfeminine(Elfenomeno1) and Panthanky(Pataki), how was the thonking? Your so-called UNPREDICTABLES couldn't PREDICT this azz rapping by Sheffiled Wednesday? grin grin

Sharrap..... We had a bunch of kids and fringe players out there
It is not a priority dude.... We are focused on the EPL! smiley wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
edi287:
Expected us to lose as soon as I saw the bench. No creativity at all.
Flamini, Campbell and Chambers didn't do themselves any favors this night. Debuchy too.
None of those boys are ready for top level football.

Flamini has been at the top level.....

I am just worried for Ox and Chambers.

Seems Jenkinson and Bellerin will be fighting for the right back slots next season!

I would have loved to see Macey play last night.... Cech had no business in that game!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
sinizia:

Will you sharap there! The UNPREDICTABLES are top on the table on the EPL. Disgraced your team within the first twenty minutes of play and your yeye Plato could not respond for over seventy minutes of play.

I am personally happy that we are out of such fringe cup titles. There are bigger meats to fry than wasting time and energy to irrelevant matches like yesterday. Hopefully it did not cost us having Ox and Theo wiped out.

Had Welbeck, Mozart, Arteta, Wilshere, all fit, they would have played than those youngsters we featured yesterday. Thank goodness Cech did not get injured from that irrelevant game of yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
How bad was Debuchy yesterday though? He has regressed so badly it's shocking!

Add that to Gibbs switching off, Mertesacker looking like the malaria is still dealing with him and Chambers, well...being Chambers really and you're not surprised at the score line.

The team was massively unbalanced I think - too many youngsters in midfield and little creativity. When your defence is also that awful there's little you can do.

However with Swansea, Bayern and Spurs coming up I don't blame Wenger for giving the other guys a rest.

This is one competition we could do without in reality considering our thin squad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
The worrying thing about last night is that it showed how lean our squad is especially in midfield and attack.
As it is, we will have to readjust the team against Swansea and Bayern (depending on how bad injuries to Ox and Theo). Who will play on the right? Campbell? Or do we move Santi to the right whilst Flamini plays alongside Coquelin?
Also, we have to play Giroud upfront in all the games. Good thing the international break isn't far away. That should buy us one week. I heard Theo's injury is because he didn't warm up before coming on for the Ox. If that's the case, it may just be a one or two weeks issue for him. We'll have to wait for official word though.

Of the youngsters, I was impressed by Bennacer especially when he moved to the left. Bielik did not disappoint as he has been playing really well for the youth team. He was really composed and confident.
It's sad that players like Fortune, Jeff, Hayden, etc are away on internationals/loan and we didn't get to see them play last night.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Three ties to a trophy albeit Capital One...? or face the maelstrom of Bayern to stake a chance in the second round

Sadly Ox and Walcott out for three matches at least

I still believe

#Wenger Knows
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
pickabeau1:
Three ties to a trophy albeit Capital One...? or face the maelstrom of Bayern to stake a chance in the second round

Sadly Ox and Walcott out for three matches at least

I still believe

#Wenger Knows

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2015
@AdeLaNa1

Don't you look stup!d now... your only chance of a Trophy this season goes out the drain again... how many years trophyless now...?!

Would you be able to sleep tonight... in your own words... if you can't take the heat... get a rope... find a tree and... the rest is pretty much obvious... murder yourself... lol... those commentators at Challenge bus stop you keep referring to would rest... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:
@AdeLaNa1

Don't you look stup!d now...
U're literally too Stupid to Insult! After u'll come and start telling me i'm the one mentioning u and looking for attention.

your only chance of a Trophy this season goes out the drain again... how many years trophyless now...?!

Would you be able to sleep tonight... in your own words... if you can't take the heat... get a rope... find a tree and... the rest is pretty much obvious... murder yourself... lol... those commentators at Challenge bus stop you keep referring to would rest... grin
Coming from the f00l whose team got trashed 3-0 yesterday??

U've no point. And everytime u come out to post, one can easily sense ur desperation for relevance on this thread. Its like u were abandoned as a Child. Nigga i dont tell u. If my posts dey vex u, go hang urself. At least that way, the world would ve one less simpleton to worry about

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3470) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.