Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288574 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardunnii(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
mukina2:

Yeah we meeting Milan.

good draw.
Aw cud you call dat gud draw?? When we cud av been given basel, bayer, zenit, lyon. Anyway u need to watch milan vs barca again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
Arrrgh!!!! AC Milan ? cry cry cry

Out of Lyon, Napoli, AC Milan, FC Basel, Bayer Leverkusen, CSKA Moscow and Zenit St Peterburg , I think we got the toughest .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
A CL will be sweetless if there is no tough draw!
AC will do fine for us.
Our new signings (JW19,BS3 and AS11) will be back before the 2nd Leg @ Emirates.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
Heard about Nicklas and what he's up to at his new base.
SMH. . . sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Kay-Dee:

Arrrgh!!!! AC Milan ? cry cry cry

Out of Lyon, Napoli, AC Milan, FC Basel, Bayer Leverkusen, CSKA Moscow and Zenit St Peterburg , I think we got the toughest .
We got the toughest ooooh.
Na conspiracy jooo. . . grin
Of all teams to draw. . . then why freaking come tops in your group??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
AC Milan? Cheese! grin

But that 1st leg go bloody gan lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
HNIC:

We got the toughest ooooh.
Na conspiracy jooo. . . grin
Of all teams to draw. . . then why freaking come tops in your group??

igzactly what i was thinking. Why finish tops if it brings AC Milan? Was expecting basel or somfin. Mschew
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
Abeg jare, we have a good record against dem milano teams, 06/07 season comes to mind, even with dat agbero Gattuso, we still got one over dem and Theo shone like the star dat he is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
HNIC:

Heard about Nicklas and what he's up to at his new base.
SMH. . . sad
Taking his frustration out on a packed car
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hardunnii:

Aw cud you call dat gud draw?? When we cud av been given basel, bayer, zenit, lyon. Anyway u need to watch milan vs barca again
see NB's post

naijababe:

Abeg jare, we have a good record against dem milano teams, 06/07 season comes to mind, even with dat agbero Gattuso, we still got one over dem and Theo shone  like the star dat he is

its even good that we are playing away first, not a bad draw imo better a  team like this, that will make all the boys gear up, than  basel and the likes ,  remember how some teams underrated basel and they ended up kicking them all the way out grin grin

we are the Arsenal, we should be prepared for any team cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
The strength of a team is measured by the extent of their exploits.
We should not be afraid of any team neither should we underrate any team. That's the stuff a champion is made of. Be prepared to take on the best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
^
true smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2011
agabaI23:

The strength of a team is measured by the extent of their exploits.
We should not be afraid of any team neither should we underrate any team. That's the stuff a champion is made off. Be prepared to take on the best.

Yeah right!! Arsenal made OFF grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
europa league gerrrroooooooooutttt tongue grin

it was a typo tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
I thought I was clear, Ujoker League clubs should not comment on here.

AC Milan meeeeeh! Wife!

MaShitty 2moro, can someone tell that italian coward Mancini to, for once in his cowardly life, come out and play against Arsenal 2moro. None of that 10-0-0 BS!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
coded guy:

Yeah right!! Arsenal made OFF grin grin
Thanks! I didn't notice that error
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
Milan shouldn't be a problem if we dont suffer any major injury blows. I would love to see Taye Taiwo,Antonini or Zambrotta stop Walcott (Death at a Funeral) we should be weary about KPB,Ibra and Pato though

As for tomorrow if we want to win its simple really just leave Mertescatter and Ramsey Noah on the bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
A-40:

Milan shouldn't be a problem if we dont suffer any major injury blows. I would love to see Taye Taiwo,Antonini or Zambrotta stop Walcott (Death at a Funeral) we should be weary about KPB,Ibra and Pato though

As for tomorrow if we want to win its simple really just leave Mertescatter and Ramsey Noah on the bench

Ol' boy you no try o, na Ramsey u kon dorti like this ? cheesy embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2011
A-40:

Stop deceiving yourself!!!

Per and Ramsey will start tomorrow . . . .whilst I am all against Ramsey Noah starting, am all for Metersacker starting cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2011
No fresh injury concerns, thank goodness

This is the kind of game you'll want to play Walcott for 90mins and he deliver he MUST. Ramsey has to boss that MF and be composed. Song and Arteta must do a good job on either Nasri/Silva (I don't know why i want Frimpong to start ahead of Arteta). Gervinho must find his scoring boots ASAP.

My only worry is Per and how he'll fare against Aguero/Balo/Dzeko

I've got a good feeling about today's game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2011
We'l create a lot of chances in this game and if we can convert 3/4 of them into goals, we'l massacre Man City. RVP to score in the first ten minutes (maybe be ruled out for offside though undecided undecided )
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
ROBERTO MANCINI warned Samir Nasri he must up his game if he wants to play in Manchester City's big matches.
The French winger has been a disappointment since his £24million move from Arsenal in August.

Boss Mancini has left him out of the starting line-ups for the clashes at Manchester United and Chelsea and subbed him in nine games.

He is likely to be on the bench against his old club Arsenal tomorrow, too.

And Mancini said: "When you move clubs sometimes you can have a problem, but I'd like him to play better as he's a top player.

"His mind at the moment, his confidence, is not good as he didn't play against Chelsea.

"He has time to show his quality. He's an important player. I hope he can play more of the games at a higher level."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4004291/Manchester-City-news-Robero-Mancinis-warning-for-Samir-Nasri.html
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
^ He go soon begin beg to come back,he should go and ask Hleb na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Singing SONG, No fear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Arsenal is the bestest team in the world grin

They have the Arsenal to beat city today, please deploy RVP in attack, wings, defence and goalkeeper sef. he shud play atleast 4positions. That would a way to beat city. grin

Up ARSENAL!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gervinho is a waste-pipe.
No end product whatsoever. smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
coded guy:

Arsenal is the bestest team in the world grin

They have the Arsenal to beat city today, please deploy RVP in attack, wings, defence and goalkeeper sef. he shud play atleast 4positions. That would a way to beat city. grin

Up ARSENAL!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
na ur badluck make we lose

never support us again oh
NEVER angry tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
Good game, Vermaelen played out of his skin. . . .what a player!!

If we put in this effort and commitment in our remaining games we will definitely finish in the top 4.

Some guys weren't as good as they could be, but in terms of a team performance it was excellent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
debosky:

If we put in this effort and commitment in our remaining games we will definitely finish in the top 4.

Some guys weren't as good as they could be, but in terms of a team performance it was excellent.
+1 smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
debosky:

You think that was an excellent team performance by Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
nice game, arsenal!

i have no complaints at all.

that's the best football arsenal have played(against a big team) under wenger in the past 7 yrs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yes I do - they fought all game through and gave 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.