Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2249684 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (3413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
I won't brood over losing 1-0 to ManCity @ Etihad, we lost honourably.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
chamotex:

Gervinho is a waste-pipe.
No end product whatsoever. smh

He didn't get much support from the full back but remained a threat .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
debosky:

Yes I do - they fought all game through and gave 100%

Played well but not an excellent performance by my standards cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
solid game. first time this season i have been proud of an arsenal team in defeat.
Lets face it, City have the billions to buy a strong team so we will just have to acknowledge they are better than us for now. At best we will fight totenham and chelsea for one of the 4 champions league places.

Good game guys!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
chamotex:

No probs!  wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
chamotex:

who dash this one standards? grin grin

you sure you know the meaning of that word ? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
Good game, they gave their best. Sadly it wasn't good enough for a draw. Joe Hart's save off TV5's boot was something else.

We do need Chamakh and Arshavin back in form asap though. Its not fair when we bring in players from the bench and they don't add anything to the team. Well done to Miguel though. For his age and experience qand considering he played in his 'unnatural' position, he did well.

Overall, good game. We need solid back ups. Our team is too thin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
Walcott seems uncomfortable on the ball today and Gervinho is improving,I think.Ramsey needs to learn how to hold the ball with confidence without turning around before giving a pass like a kid pursuing a Christmas chicken.

Mertesacker and Koscielny combo is quite awesome.Song's early yellow card in the game made him gentle on the pitch and afraid to make those hard tackles.Djourou also had a good game and my Man of The Match goes to The Verminator himself.

RvP,Arteta,Miquel,Szceszny and AA23 all had a pretty good game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
proudly9ja:

Good game, they gave their best. Sadly it wasn't good enough for a draw. Joe Hart's save off TV5's boot was something else.

We do need Chamakh and Arshavin back in form asap though. Its not fair when we bring in players from the bench and they don't add anything to the team. Well done to Miguel though. For his age and experience qand considering he played in his 'unnatural' position, he did well.

Overall, good game. We need solid back ups. Our team is too thin.

those 2 players let wenger down big time.

arshavin was a disgrace and i don't see the reason chamakh still comes on as a sub.
wenger should have opted for the south korean.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Walcott seems uncomfortable on the ball today and Gervinho is improving,I think.Ramsey needs to learn how to hold the ball with confidence without turning around before giving a pass like a kid pursuing a Christmas chicken.

Mertesacker and Koscielny combo is quite awesome.Song's early yellow card in the game made him gentle on the pitch and afraid to make those hard tackles.Djourou also had a good game and my Man of The Match goes to The Verminator himself.

RvP,Arteta,Miquel,Szceszny and AA23 [/b]all [b]had a pretty good game.

Huhhhh !!!

I must have missed that part.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
Well done boys. Assasin has lost his vernom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
mukina2:

na your badluck make we lose

never support us again oh
NEVER angry tongue tongue

As a fiend friend i gave an advice on how to beat city grin grin

coded guy:

please deploy RVP in attack, wings, defence and goalkeeper sef. he shud play atleast 4positions. That would a way to beat city. grin

Up ARSENAL!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

You did not take my advice and then say na my badluck, Muki dat is not fair naaaa grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
Excellent performance, a draw would have been fair.
Anyways, your loss is our gain.  wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
Not over analysing this. It is no longer a shame to lose 1 - 0 to city at the Etihad. This team is not likely to go the rest of the season unbeaten so this is as good a time as any to lose.
I can forgive Theo for reverting to old habits today as long as he turns up against Villa next week and learns that Arsenal players do not throw strops when subbed and I hope he gets a good talking to by the older players.
Arshavin however must be on his way out at the end of the season. The time he wastes on the pitch would be better given to young uns like Ox.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
I dont understand, am I the only one who saw the useless back passes Ramsey kept using to give possession back to City ? I officially hate that boy now. God when is Wilshere returning ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
worst player was ramsey, kept slowing down play,making retrogressive passes and his decision making in the final third was awful
those waiting for arshavin to regain form r waiting for Godot,d guy has lost it both physically n mentally(his game depended so much on acceleration
n confidence, both gone)
sell arshavin,chamakh,rosicky in january nd promote frimpong,coquelin n oxlade, seriously miyaichi wont hv done worse than arshavin
PLUS buy anoda striker for when RVP gets injured or losses form e.g huntelaar,remy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2011
I saw Rambo ooo, he converted most of our break out attacking moves to defensive passes.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2011
How market
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2011
You don find your mouth?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2011
Dk,
U no even get shame! How market after hw many wks? Even ur partner gv kudos 2d boys 4a job weldone!
So STFU!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2011
Delightful match for the neutrals
End to end stuff.
Well played by the lads
Djorou's substitution struck us off balance.
But. . . really I can't defend AA23 anymore.
I was screaming for a substitution and when I saw AA23 warming up, I tot it was his last chance to impress us in a big game and,
really it was shocking.
I heard Anzhi is interested, let's just sell him immediately.
Don't see that form ever returning.
We have Villa next
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2011
HNIC:

Delightful match for the neutrals
End to end stuff.
Well played by the lads
Djorou's substitution struck us off balance.
But. . . really I can't defend AA23 anymore.
I was screaming for a substitution and when I saw AA23 warming up, I tot it was his last chance to impress us in a big game and,
really it was shocking.
I heard Anzhi is interested, let's just sell him immediately.
Don't see that form ever returning.
We have Villa next

Word!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2011
AA23 was woeful ystdy and I'm not tryin to make excuses for him but sometimes I wonder why Wenger doesn't give him a chance to play behind RvP, in the position that was manned by an equally unproductive Shina Rambo yesterday. Arshavin did pretty good in that position (which seems to be his natural and national team position) against Bolton in the Carling Cup. Just thinking and wondering . . . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2011
He had a good game yesterday.

He played a shot!

lol!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

How market

Let him that hath not been beaten 1-0 by Dortmund at the Allianz cast the first stone. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
We can cast stones since we are topping our league and defeated this same City y'all were huffing and puffing against

Even Napoli beat this City
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
Why all the haste, furore, huff and puff to acquire Yossi Benayoun if all he is gonna be is a bench warmer. . . . .the dude would have created far more chances than Walcott, Gervinho and Ramsey put together. Its like AW doesn't even know the guy exists!

*shakes head*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

We can cast stones since we are topping our league and defeated this same City y'all were huffing and puffing against

Even Napoli beat this City

you lost gallantly at etihad stadium by a bigger margin!
if you cast stones, you would struck by thunder.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
So I tell the coward not to play 10-0-0, he listens and steals 3 points. Next time revert to type you phacking eye-tie guinea, ya hear?!

DK dey talk for hia, sharrap you w@nker. Dem no r@p£ you for Etihad stadium?

To our boys jare, someone said AA should have played Ramsey's role. Eeerrr, only that AA doesn't do defensive. Theo had a bad day yesterday. The worse part was he didn't help Djourou much.

Another assured performance by Art-enter-the-pitch, Gerv, Koscielny, Mert, Ignasi, verm and the capitane!!

Now to that phacking phat phil dowd. Nuff said.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

you lost gallantly at etihad stadium by a bigger margin!
if you cast stones, you would struck by thunder.
Every football analysts except phat phools knows that wasnt a bayern grade A team.

The team that lost played without Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Kroos, Ribery, Robben, Muller

Lets see how Barcelona would play without Alves, Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Fabregas and Sanchez

Or Man Utd without De gea, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez, Jones

WHo was Arsenal missing yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (3413) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.