Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,829 members, 7,869,543 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students (46343 Views)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by nlfpmod: 9:14pm On May 27
A University of Benin Philosophy lecturer, Anthony Asekhauno, has been accused of sexual harassment by his students and ex students.

Social media user, CHIKAMMA (AlexVivyNnabue) started the accusations when she wrote:

Tony Asekhuno failed my logic deliberately 3 times until he raped me in his office in final year and gave me a C. I kept failing because I refused to date him.

They even made him HOD and allowed him to do whatever he likes. He didn’t let my set do an official dinner because he wanted us to pay him to do it

Another social media user, Akanimoh25, shared a screenshot of Tony Asekhuno's LinkedIn profile and asked the accuser, CHIKAMMA, if he is the one and she said Yes!

Reacting to CHIKAMMA's post about Tony Asekhuno, another social media user, Feyi Peters also accused the lecturer of attempted rape. She wrote:

This same man almost raped me and my friend the same in his office on a sunday evening. My friend wanted to relocate to the faculty of law. We just finished 100 level then, that was how this man called that day and threatened her that both of us should come to his, initially,

I told my friend I wasn’t going because it was not a lecture day but she pleaded I went with her so we could leave on time. We got to faculty and saw him, he was looking for ways to take one person upstairs, then he took my friend, after sometime I called her and her voice was

shaky, she was crying. Then she said he is calling you, when I got there he sent her out but my luck was that he didn’t lock the door that day. Myself and my friend has a lot of stories about that man. He was our HOD then.

My call came through, because he looked the door and kept the key so she could not come out, when I called it was like an opportunity for him to try it with me.

Azeta Sonia had this to say about Tony Asekhuno:

Funny how I kept having missing script that I had to rewrite till 3rd year cuz of this same man. My offense, I didn’t follow him to staff club. When Dr Odia became HOD, I saw the results for the scripts that went missing just as I was about to re-register the course.

Odia just cleared the result for me. And till I left that department I was very wary of all the lecturers. And the crazy part is, they all know what Kalala does. But they all mind their business.

PinkRubbiez wrote:
Anything they said that Tony did, multiply it by 200.
He's the most depraved of them.

Some of you were the ones helping lecturers to identity the girls in your class. So them go match the name, face and matric number.

E no go better for una too.

In October 2019, CHIKAMMA had earlier posted:

Tony Asekhauno. A reoccurring molester, rapist and abuser. Dept of philosophy. We suffered

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by nlfpmod: 9:14pm On May 27
More

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by immortalcrown(m): 9:15pm On May 27
A proper investigation should be done and anyone found guilty should be duly punished.

But why didn't all these girls speak out until now? Is there something I am missing? Two girls were raped by the same man in one evening in one room and the girls kept quiet. It sounds crazy that the first girl, after her own turn, even called in the second one. If actually all these girls were sexually assaulted by the man, we need to also drag the stupid girls while dragging the man. Why will you wait for long before calling out a rapist that deserves an immediate lynching? Nawa oh!

Well, let a proper investigation be conducted and let justice not be tampered with mercy.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Thundafireseun: 9:17pm On May 27
flyinnizam:
Rapes or agreement to his term due to pressure

How old are you

Please don’t lie

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by muyico(m): 9:17pm On May 27
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by flyinnizam(m): 9:17pm On May 27
Rapes or agreement to his term due to pressure

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Nemuell(m): 9:25pm On May 27
D

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Dialpad: 9:26pm On May 27
Deep shit loading

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by jubrilELsudan: 9:26pm On May 27
UNIBEN BOYZ DON CHICKEN SHA CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN THIS STUPID LECTURER HOUSE AND CARS

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Noniblaq1(m): 9:27pm On May 27
If I become the president of this country eh, all this nonsense go end within 2weeks, everybody go get sense. Anyway, I sell the best shirts in the world, see my profile now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by mbahdi(m): 9:27pm On May 27
Mumu girls...even the ex students are just speaking up now... why haven't they speak for so long ..after agreeing to do sheet with lecturers just to pass exam cause they wouldn't read where they are busy following yahoo guys up and down....later will come accusing lecturers of rape as if it wasn't mutual forming victims... useless girls

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by EDUECO(m): 9:27pm On May 27
Government funded universities in Nigeria are just like Nigerian government;very corrupt,mediocre and inefficient in service delivery! sad

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28pm On May 27
All these shameless lecturers need to be hanged on their scrotums. I don't even know why men need to use advantage over females.

With all oloshos everywhere

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by id4sho(m): 9:28pm On May 27
One man down, shots fired tongue

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by jeff1993: 9:28pm On May 27
I would have said something but it will sound insensitive
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by PheelzAlmighty: 9:29pm On May 27
Crucify him! Crucify him!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by whytediamond(m): 9:29pm On May 27
grin
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Scarcity234: 9:29pm On May 27
Seriously, there are things I can't take.

This is one of it.
Dare this on my person and you're going down!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Sirseedorf(m): 9:30pm On May 27
It about to go down

Another randy lecturer, i pray they have enough evidence to nail the beast.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Chicagograduate(m): 9:30pm On May 27
Blackmailers

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by ZionVents(m): 9:30pm On May 27
Under skirt

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by MrIcredible: 9:30pm On May 27
All these mumu University that can't structure things out well.

In most Universities now, one lecturer can't for god on a course because at least 3 lecturers handles a course... I know this for basic and medical students....
This system is very good because one can easily avoid a randy lecturer's part and still pass.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:31pm On May 27
A whole lecturer who doesnt know that "university of benin" on his bio is supposed to be "University of Benin"
Isokay sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Sprinklepee: 9:31pm On May 27
Aswear this man i know he cup go full, na very bad guy, he and some other philosophy lecturers but nothing don sup for faculty inside since morning, e be like the man nor show face.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Emperormartin(m): 9:32pm On May 27
There was one lecturer like this in absu many years ago... But our girls don't talk about him.

It's as if they enjoyed his lasciviousness towards them

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Racoon(m): 9:32pm On May 27
Sexual perverts everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Seunpapa65: 9:32pm On May 27
This one na heavy case ooo
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Beverages: 9:33pm On May 27
All these rape a** motherfxxkers.

Na everytime their D dey stand?
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Guzel: 9:33pm On May 27
This is very worrisome. Students do follow academics to conferences outside the state.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by Vickym1(f): 9:33pm On May 27
sad

Some lecturers are devil incarnate that deserve to be castrated.
If you accept their advances then u're in for it cos u'll be giving them till u graduate from that school and if you refuse then get ready for automatic spill over till u graduate.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students by davit: 9:33pm On May 27
shocked I just read rants. None of them is brave enough to trap him. Too bad,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? / A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.