Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,339 members, 7,891,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? (250 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by bummyla(m): 9:34pm On May 28
CAN YOU STILL REMEMBER YOUR 1ST HEARTBREAK?

I just met a 17 years old boy, who was served β€œbreakfast”

I now regret laughing him to scorn, he might never open up to a stranger again! But it is funny though!

He will learn, he looks like a tough kid that has a lot of potentials, but I think romantic relationship should be off the table for him at this age. He should focus on this studies and his job, the beautiful ones are not yet born!

https://bummylabackup./2024/05/28/can-you-still-remember-your-1st-heartbreak/
Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by EreluRoz: 9:35pm On May 28
Yes, I laughed at his father's bald head and he stopped talking to me, I couldn't stop laughing and it was a very long laughter, he picked offense and never spoke to me again till he left the country. I'm still laughing now sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have a kind of heart that can't be broken

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by bummyla(m): 10:40pm On May 28
But that's very rude of you to laugh at someone's parent, even though it caused for laughter

EreluRoz:
Yes, I laughed at his father's bald head and he stopped talking to me, I couldn't stop laughing and it was a very long laughter, he picked offense and never spoke to me again till he left the country. I'm still laughing now sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have a kind of heart that can't be broken

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by dawnomike(m): 10:40pm On May 28
bummyla:
CAN YOU STILL REMEMBER YOUR 1ST HEARTBREAK?

I just met a 17 years old boy, who was served β€œbreakfast”

I now regret laughing him to scorn, he might never open up to a stranger again! But it is funny though!

He will learn, he looks like a tough kid that has a lot of potentials, but I think romantic relationship should be off the table for him at this age. He should focus on this studies and his job, the beautiful ones are not yet born!

https://bummylabackup./2024/05/28/can-you-still-remember-your-1st-heartbreak/

I remember the first but I, remember the second more...

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by bummyla(m): 10:42pm On May 28
Share the story with us

dawnomike:
I remember the first but I, remember the second more...
Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42pm On May 28
lipsrsealed
Yep.....

Can't believe I once lost my appetite for over a week cheesy. Tho she's been married now,and we still talk,at least chat on Whatsapp once in a while......But whenever she uploads pictures on WhatsApp and after viewing them,I always ask myself -- "is this the same person that actually made me cry? angry. Cuz na now I know say she no worth am at all angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by EreluRoz: 10:47pm On May 28
bummyla:
But that's very rude of you to laugh at someone's parent, even though it caused for laughter

It was in the picture, I was already laughing before I knew he was his dad and couldn't stop. Was young and he was just this gumbody friend

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by EreluRoz: 10:48pm On May 28
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yep.....

Can't believe I lost my appetite for over a week cheesy. Tho she's been married now,and we still talk,at least chat on Whatsapp once in a while......But whenever she uploads pictures ob WhatsApp and after viewing them,I always ask myself -- "is this the same person that actually made me cry? angry. Cuz na now I know say she no worth am at all angry
Stop chatting with a married woman, respect boundaries
Re: Can You Still Remember Your 1st Heartbreak? by muyico(m): 11:12pm On May 28
pry 3
bcus of colors colors pencil

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Superior To Other States In Nigeria / I Am Dying / 247 Solar Light Available For A Token In My Apartment For Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.