Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,886 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) (38256 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:19pm On May 30
fineberry:
guy man you funny grin ajeh, me na Edo boy, you suppose know the rest.....I route for brotherhood before any other gender bro.....E dey blood.
oya send me 5k
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by fineberry(m): 8:25pm On May 30
Double0h7:

There was a time (probably well before your birth) that men’s pride wouldn’t allow them to beg another man. Your generation have fallen so far down the podium that you don’t even value the things men valued. To beg is weakness! But your generation wears nail polish and pearls so what do you know about weakness?
Double there's nobody that rise.to.the top that won't attribute it to the help he/ she received from one person or the other. I don't encourage laziness or levity, bou once in a while you will need assistance, are you saying asking assistant is now a Taboo. It only God Almighty that is sufficient in All. Even Dangote still collect loan to execute one to or the other, stop making men feel like they've done one abominable thing by asking financial assistance.

1 Like

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by caniva(m): 8:27pm On May 30
Craze dey worry the guy, what phone is your mother using?

Your sisters, seniors or juniors, what phone are they using?

Do you buy phone for them too?

You met someone online and the next thing, you are buying phone for her.

Craze dey worry you.
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by lilyheaven: 10:11pm On May 30
advanceDNA:

mayb u should school me....so if one person doesn't initiate sex....how is it supposed to happen..are u saying is we should both pretend ??

So if U come to my house ...u use style to say."I will soon go ooo"... And I also pretend and say...."be going naaa"....madam..-How will the strong thing enter the place??

The bottom line is...u women want to fvck us too...but u just like monetizing sex....and using it as leverage for any other thing u need, making it look like u are just doing us a favour ..so we have to pay....

..can u suck your own pvssy, which many of u claim is sweeter than penetrative sex?
So..madam we are doing each other a favour....stop the pretense and let's fvck each other.... If payment will come ..it will come....
you are funny ooo
Una claim say Una get money, while women pretend.
It’s a game.
Let’ the game continue
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On May 30
Karleb:

As per relocation, we are honestly working on that.

Inshallah by God grace e go happen. Maybe not in the next 5 years but it will definitely.

There's no way I will leave this world without tasting women from other side of the world.

You need am my brother. That's the best defense against simping. When you've seen true feminine allure both in looks, class and character, you'll have low tolerance for nonsense they practice back home.

As I dey like this, a broke woman wey be say na from my body she go use light her candle, go look me finish, tell me say I no dey good enough for her, that I'm broke lol, just because other simps don over inflate her ego.

Una dey suffer for woman hand for that place o grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by haybhi1(m): 10:37pm On May 30
pansophist:
I have made many mistakes in life, but to be a simp since I turned 18? I have never been one. If I have, God, no let me enter heaven.

How many men can beat their chest pledge that they haven't been a simp after 18? oya signify.
I'll like to get the rubicon first, because I don't think I've ever been a simp all my life, even before 18.
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by pansophist(m): 11:13pm On May 30
haybhi1:

I'll like to get the rubicon first, because I don't think I've ever been a simp all my life, even before 18.

Are you sure lol?

Most men are simp first, then after being dealt with mercilessly (since by default women dey first men open eye and manipulation comes naturally), then he'll say to himself, NEVER AGAIN.

But for you not to pass through this stage? As in, straight to being a non simp? That's odogwu level

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by advanceDNA: 3:21am On May 31
lilyheaven:
you are funny ooo
Una claim say Una get money, while women pretend.
It’s a game.
Let’ the game continue

Ehnnn naaa..now u are just talking like the normal girls .. no need of pretence .....na una yansh go suffer am...money no go finish by God's grace
Shaa no come back dey complain when boys say Dem na decent virgins Dem wan marry..

.. I no wan hear "it's not fair ooooo" is not the men that made us non-virgins??....mba oooo.....na una dey spread legs collect iphone oooo...
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by lilyheaven: 7:32am On May 31
advanceDNA:

Ehnnn naaa..now u are just talking like the normal girls .. no need of pretence .....na una yansh go suffer am...money no go finish by God's grace
Shaa no come back dey complain when boys say Dem na decent virgins Dem wan marry..

.. I no wan hear "it's not fair ooooo" is not the men that made us non-virgins??....mba oooo.....na una dey spread legs collect iphone oooo...
😂😂😂😂
Money no go finish,
Yansh no go finish too.
Na Una cry say, girls don collect all the money.
Una hard earn money just for 5 minutes pleasure.
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by haybhi1(m): 8:33am On May 31
pansophist:

Are you sure lol?

Most men are simp first, then they were dealt with mercilessly, since by default, women dey first men open eye and manipulation comes natural.

Then after a man have been played for a fool, then he'll say to himself, NEVER AGAIN.

But for you not to pass through this stage? As in, straight to being a non simp? That's odogwu level
1. Born into the streets
2. Spent a heap of time around married women in my early life. I got exposed to the zen of their histrionics and manipulative instincts early enough, subconsciously.

I won't place myself a graduate of their theatrics and games yet though, as naturally keeping them and their tools distant has been my tactics whenever I come across those among them like that. That has helped me staved off their fangs, so far, not exactly control it.
I think it will be a sort of prowess to be able to control them and their tools, but I feel I'm too busy honing myself to want to dedicate that time for that, or I don't have the required tools for that yet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On May 31
lilyheaven:

😂😂😂😂
Money no go finish,
Yansh no go finish too.
Na Una cry say, girls don collect all the money.
Una hard earn money just for 5 minutes pleasure.

No let boys deceive you...no man dey give woman all his money.....na lie just to make am look like say he sacrificed alot....

grin grin
Of course naaa...yansh no go finish..but Yansh go suffer naaa polus plenty abortion...womb fit remove seff.... ..and men go reject over used yansh and go for more decent yansh..... na una go suffer pass..
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by pansophist(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01
emmaodet:

grin cheesy

Why you always dey laugh? lol

There is this Tom and Jerry Episode titled ''Blue cat blues''.

Jerry was competing with Mr Butch, a billionaire cat who can afford her wildest dream of Jerry's crush.

Jerry bought everything within his power, from perfumes to diamonds, and even sold himself to slavery just to purchase a car to flex his cat chick. grin

But every time he shows up with a gift to impress, the cat babe just depresses his effort by showing him an equivalent of what Mr Butch got for her.

If Jerry bring Diamond ring as a gift, she shows him diamond collection that you need mask to wear because its so shiny and can blind your eyes.

Until one day, Jerry came to face with Mr Butch, then it became clear that he was in competition with other billionaire men, and his effort are meaningless. He would have committed suicide if not for Tom the mouse that saved him.

So lots of times, men are sad that they have tried their best and the lady just does not appreciate it, when in reality, he is competing with other men, and surely she will go for the best.

Tom and Jerry stylishly dey teach something back then lol, but few have the knowledge to spot the knowledge. You can watch the episode below, its just 2 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlJOa8-Psk

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by kkins25(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

Jerry was competing with Mr Butch, a billionaire cat who can afford her wildest dream of Jerry's crush.

Jerry bought everything within his power, from perfumes to diamonds, and even sold himself to slavery just to purchase a car to flex his cat chick. grin

But every time he shows up with a gift to impress, the cat babe just depresses his effort by showing him an equivalent of what Mr Butch got for her.

If Jerry bring Diamond ring as a gift, she shows him diamond collection that you need mask to wear because its so shiny and can blind your eyes.

Until one day, Jerry came to face with Mr Butch, then it became clear that he was in competition with other billionaire men, and his effort are meaningless. He would have committed suicide if not for Tom the mouse that saved him.

So lots of times, men are sad that they have tried their best and the lady just does not appreciate it, when in reality, he is competing with other men, and surely she will go for the best.

Tom and Jerry stylishly dey teach something back then lol, but few have the knowledge to spot the knowledge. You can watch the episode below, its just 2 mins.

If Tom had decided to go for younger "cat" (pun intended), they'd have called him a predator(pun intended). How ironic! 😂

Women logic: I'm too pretty to date a broke guy.

Man logic: I'm too rich to date my class mate.

To me, equation balanced.
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by Theama(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

Tom's the Cat
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by kkins25(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01
Mindlog:
Foolishness...you met a random girl online and you stupidly bought phone for her, with the hope of having sex with her but if your fellow man beg you N100k to support his hustle, you go ignore am.

It serves him right!
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by emmaodet: 4:30pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

Thanks very much for the story and video bro. It's really eye opening.
I just like using the laughing emoji when I am lazy to comment ni jare
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

wasn't tom the cat and jerry, the mouse..
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

You need am my brother. That's the best defense against simping. When you've seen true feminine allure both in looks, class and character, you'll have low tolerance for nonsense they practice back home.

As I dey like this, a broke woman wey be say na from my body she go use light her candle, go look me finish, tell me say I no dey good enough for her, that I'm broke lol, just because other simps don over inflate her ego.

Una dey suffer for woman hand for that place o grin
no be Small suffer ...

Na y I gats make this youkay japa click...
Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by pansophist(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01
Silentgroper:
wasn't tom the cat and jerry, the mouse..

My mistake. You are right.

4 Likes

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by pansophist(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01
kkins25:

If Tom had decided to go for younger "cat" (pun intended), they'd have called him a predator(pun intended). How ironic! 😂

Women logic: I'm too pretty to date a broke guy.

Man logic: I'm too rich to date my class mate.

To me, equation balanced.

Mr Butch is older than Tom, but dating this small baby cat grin

Thats normal. No one talks about a wealthy and a small girl. With wealth, a man can almost get away with anything with women.

fifty shades of grey is another example. If the guy was poor, he will be in jail for all the fantasies he tried on the girl, whom he later married.

A man should just have money. This world have no justice, fairness or regards for poor men, and it sucks to be such a man.

6 Likes

Re: Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) by kkins25(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01
pansophist:

Mr Butch is older than Tom, but dating this small baby cat grin

Thats normal. No one talks about a wealthy and a small girl. With wealth, a man can almost get away with anything with women.

fifty shades of grey is another example. If the guy was poor, he will be in jail for all the fantasies he tried on the girl, whom he later married.

A man should just have money. This world have no justice, fairness or regards for poor men, and it sucks to be such a man.

Like, do you see the kind of sadistic creature women create in those their "booktok" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Abusive rich men! If he is a vampire or werewolf, that's the ultimate MAN. The one who completely dominates her...

I don stop dey chuke mouth for this man vs woman matter... The words coming out their mouth does not correlate with their actions.

Leonardo no get that youthful spark again. So, they don hate that one. 😂😂..

Men, this life either have money or pretty privilege. You will escape many things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.