Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,737 members, 7,869,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients (16921 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by adamusuleiman3: 5:23pm On May 30
Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, others to oversee OBIDIENT Directorate

STATEMENT FROM THE LABOUR PARTY

As part of the repositioning efforts of the Labour Party towards integrating millions of our youths and particularly, the OBIDIENT family into the larger family of the Labour Party, the following OBIDIENT members have been appointed to pilot the affairs of the OBIDIENT Directorate. They include:

1. Mr. Marcel Ngogbehei – Director

2. Mr. Ajiu Elumelu – Deputy Director, (Diaspora)

3. Mrs Mariam Ismaila – Deputy Director

4. Mr. Chukwuemeka Gerald Okafor – Deputy Director

5. Mrs. Angel Innocent – Deputy Director

6. Mr. Tony Ashekomeh Jnr – Deputy Director

7. Mr. Emeka Ezechi – Deputy Director

8. Mr. Josiah Omenuwoma – Deputy Director

9. Mr Emmanuel Odusote – Deputy Director

10. Mr Adeyeye tosin – Deputy Director

That Directorate will have the following terms of reference

1. To Coordinate the registration of all members of the OBIDIENT community and integrate them fully into the structure of the party.
2. Ease Diaspora participation in the affairs of the party.
3. Receive complaints and deal with same and where they are unable to deal with same, refer such complaints to the leadership of the party.
4. Coordinate collection of dues and donations to the party and to ensure that all OBIDIENTS are financial members of the party.
5. Work closely with the National Youth Leader, National Women Leader, and National Organizing Secretary in order to create programs that will fully and effectively assimilate all members of the OBIDIENT family to the party.

The inauguration of the Directorate will hold on Thursday June 6, 2024 at the NEC Hall, National Secretariat, Utako, Abuja by 10am prompt.

SIGN

Obiora Ifoh
National Publicity Secretary
Labour Party.

30-05-2024

https://labourparty.com.ng/labour-party-appoints-ngogbehai-elumelu-ismaila-others-to-oversee-obidient-directorate/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by opamoses1: 5:28pm On May 30
Congrats to the headless mob. They now have people that would direct them instead of them roaming around aimlessly like sheeps without a sheperd.

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by muykem: 5:30pm On May 30
To oversee IPOB you mean.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Raskimonojendor: 5:31pm On May 30
Coordinate collection of dues and donations to the party and to ensure that all OBIDIENTS are financial members of the party.
Congrats to the Obidient movement. The grifting continues cheesy

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by EmeeNaka: 5:32pm On May 30
Well, that's it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by AnambraPikinSel: 5:36pm On May 30
Useless party followed by never do well

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Philipponzaghi: 5:42pm On May 30
Looks like the Labour Party is living up to its reputation of being corrupt and embezzlers, with the appointment of these OBIDIENT individuals hiding under a facade of goodness.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Noniblaq1(m): 5:57pm On May 30
No problem at all. I sell amazing shirts, see my profile to order now before e Finnish
Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by helinues: 5:58pm On May 30
grin

No northerners,??

75 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by thesicilian: 5:59pm On May 30
They need to organise trainings and workshops for all of them on a weekly basis. Because truth be told, untill their manners are well polished enough there's no hope for anyone they support

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by RisenJoe(m): 5:59pm On May 30
Whatever happens, use your head when dealing with Nigerian politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by SensualMan: 5:59pm On May 30
The youths now is time to take back your country.
Ancient narcotics men can't be presiding over your affairs. Take back your country.

Those that have ears should listen to what the scripture is saying.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00pm On May 30
Good.

The process of separating terrorists, arsonists, criminal cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements and hate-filled tribal/religious bigots from LP political activism in our democracy has started after several complaints and many of these undesirable elements have been jailed.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by MEGAWATCH: 6:00pm On May 30
Foolish people!

Obedient are not labour party members.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Vahila001: 6:00pm On May 30
Better

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Shikena(m): 6:00pm On May 30
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Fiscus105(m): 6:00pm On May 30
Obidients distancing presidency from Obi since 1914!

11 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Laple0541(m): 6:01pm On May 30
May we not labour in vain in Jesus mighty name 🙏

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by MEGAWATCH: 6:01pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

Congrats to the Obidient movement. The grifting continues cheesy

When you see people who are paid by APC to lose their brain for some years, you will know.

12 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by MuMuOnBail: 6:01pm On May 30
Na wa ooo

As far as Abure is still the party chairman, Just forget about your Donations and Dues grin grin

Just by mere looking at his neck you will know Abure like eating Dog meat with a bottle of Hero beer.

I voted for H.E Peter Obi even though he did not win, I was happy I did and I will vote for him again next election,
BUT.......
THE DAY, I WILL TRANSFER MONEY TO ABURE-LABOUR PARTY ACCOUNT Let my favourite side chick Ijeoma circumcise me
and let my beloved and wonderful queen of my heart (MY WIFE ) Divorce me angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:02pm On May 30
These confused people think that they can control Obidients.

We are only for Peter Obi and those with trusted character like Otti. Others are OYO

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:02pm On May 30
I hope it is now clear to everybody that this is an IPOB inspired movement...for IPOB, by IPOB and only for IPOB !

adamusuleiman3:

https://labourparty.com.ng/labour-party-appoints-ngogbehai-elumelu-ismaila-others-to-oversee-obidient-directorate/

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by axglide(m): 6:02pm On May 30
Great
Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by kikake: 6:02pm On May 30
opamoses1:
Congrats to the headless mob. They now have people that would direct them instead of them roaming around aimlessly like sheeps without a sheperd.

If you had known the true meaning of mob, you would have understood that your APC supporters and elections riggers are the real mob of Nigeria's political process.

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by id4sho(m): 6:03pm On May 30
Which kind of end time list is this

Igbo names=Igbo party undecided

South East president tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by inoki247: 6:03pm On May 30
Lol people that always cry about people being a tribalist....

We see una list oh are u guy's different from Wu u call tribalist...

We see how Una list represent true federal character...

They will soon change mouth to all that matters is competence...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Appoints Ngogbehai, Elumelu, Ismaila, Others To Oversee Obidients by Kutunban: 6:03pm On May 30
Why are majority from the south-south and south-east?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: INEC Launches Online Portal For Voters To Register / Governor Douye Diri Approves Weekly Farming Days For Civil Servants / Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.