Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,436 members, 7,894,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach (326 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by thegeniusmedia: 10:22am On May 31
Jose Mourinho has reached an agreement to become Fenerbahce's new manager.

The iconic Portuguese boss has been out of work since Roma sacked him in January.

Fabrizio understands Mourinho recently held talks with Saudi Arabian club Al Qadsiah over their managerial vacancy.

However, Italian journalist......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2024/05/31/breaking-chelsea-legend-jose-mourinho-agrees-two-year-deal-as-fenerbahce-new-head-coach/

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by otipoju(m): 3:21pm On May 31
Mourinho needs to win big with a small team to ever be considered by the very top clubs in Europe.

I think that his drama is not worth the laurels that he might bring.

I think he will do well in Turkey....their passion matches his.
Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by Freshtruth(m): 4:03pm On May 31
Jose morinho dey downgrade himself I swear. Is it a must u must coach is even better he went to Saudi Arabia than going to Turkish League. Chai Anybody call u go .

But wait o Chelsea, Bayern, Acmillan,Napoli,Manutd Barcelona all have Vacancy this summer non of this big clubs contracted Jose morinho is this a conspiracy or what?

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by Freshtruth(m): 4:13pm On May 31
otipoju:
Mourinho needs to win big
for we Jose dey? with a small team to ever be considered by the very top clubs in Europe.

I think that his drama is not worth the laurels that he might bring.

I think he will do well in Turkey....their passion matches his.
There is a conspiracy on ground who be Masecera and kompany

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by Freshtruth(m): 4:48pm On May 31
Jose is a brand expect the media to run to Turkish league just as Ronaldo has drag the world to Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by slaawomirr: 6:03pm On May 31
Damnnn niggar

Hell no

We are not in for a defensive style of football

We don't wanna pack the box
Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Agrees Two-year Deal As Fenerbahçe New Head Coach by otipoju(m): 7:29pm On May 31
Freshtruth:
There is a conspiracy on ground who be Masecera and kompany

He was so successful that they had to tear him down...because he was always speaking his mind. Unlike some others that say only what the media wanted to hear.

Imagine a fool like Daniel Levy sacking a coach a few days to the final just because he told you he did not like the idea of the team Super leauge that you were trying to create in Europe to replace the regular leauge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Football / SUPER EAGLES JOB: Elderson Congratulates Oliseh / Louis Van Gaal Gave Me No Chance-van Persie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.