Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? (2546 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What Method Of Receiving Money From Abroad Do You Know. / Receiving Into My GTB Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by BSF: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
I have received several newsletters from Micheal Nwabor-Internet Multimillinaire. I subscribed to his newsletters following an advert he placed in  The Guardian Newspaper.

There are many wonderful things from his newsletters:

His experience from a  frustrated worker  to an Internet ClickBank/Google Adsense Multimillionaire, the length, the 72-hours(now 48 hrs) delivery period,the multitude of testimonials from .different part of the country, the genuineness that covers the whole VIP Program(ClickBank/Google Adsense), he is currently promoting e.t.c

I paid for  the program and I got what I paid for.

Let me get your response and PART 2 [/b]of how I got the [b]VIP program from Micheal Nwabor/ Caleb 2 will be REVEALED!!!
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by chux76(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
I have not received any newsletter from Michael but I would love to if it is incisive and would give ideas to generate wealth.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by Guarantor(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2011
Somebody has once called him SCAMMER and i have expected him to atleast respond. Its all about earning frm google.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by BSF: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2011
I paid him 20k for the VIP programme that he is selling. I am supposed to get the site after 72hours. BUT the 72 hours has turned to 2 weeks and switching of phones. He uses 2 phones and some other gimicks to deceive people. I will show the methods he uses - which lookj genuine and harmless and he even engages Religious Lingos.

I need more replies before I reveal this wicked acts of a callous minded individual who has almost reached his target of defrauding 50 people.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by Guarantor(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
@ BSF Thanks for your post. Let everyone beware of this great SCAMMER and his agents. He even go as long as advertising in the Guardian Newspaper. Going by BSF post, HE IS A SCAMMER. GOD will purnish him for deceiving innoscent people. The wrougt of God will strike him mercilessly. He will not live to enjoy the fruit of his labor. Bad Man
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by Pogriz: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
But as one thats into online biz, his presence online should be felt. He doesnt have any website in his mails save for
email address. Michael Nwabor step up your game,
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by okeane: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
@BSF, Bro, thank you so much for this revelation, I've been wanting to pay 4d Vip Program, I told him that I'd like to pay face to face but he said that it's online biz then I asked for his office address in Ikeja and official website, social media that I'd like to meet his fans or Clients in facebook or twitter where I can see other of his followers to comfirm the bunch of testimonies he is giving on their behalf but I got no respond. Plz tell Nigerians more about this Scammer he even went as far as Complete Sports and Guardian to place his Advert trap and still use active GTBANK A/C for about two years now to carry out his fraud, Where is EFCC and Nig Police, it's a shame
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by Psalhadeen: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2011
All jst 4 the cause of not staying at home doing nothing,l paid MICHAEL NWABOR N15,000 for his 2010 ALL-IN-PACKAGE since October2011 and till today am yet to receive the package. Anybody with info abt him.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by okeane: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2011
He has no contact address, just a fake post address in Ikeja, but God will catch him soon!
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Nigerians are a lazy bunch i swear! Imagine paying 20k to someone to get just a report!
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by deekseen(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
Michael, Michael. This guy has been sending me mails for years now. I sent him a mail last year and he has been unable to reply it. I don't take his 'mouth-watering' offers seriously. I've always known he is a con master. People becareful of 'mouth-watering' offers, they leave a sour taste in your mouth.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by okeane: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2012
Has anyone got anything on Micheal Nwabor this new year? That Scammer has started to send his spam mails with his fraud offer again Fellas beware!
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by bancy011: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2012
yesoooo this useless michael nwabor is up again,guys be careful.he needs Christmas mugu.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by hottprince: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2012
He charges 20k to setup a google adsense site.I got his mails till i was tired n unsuscribed.
He's a blatant scammer
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by legalwealth(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2012
You can check my signature to subscribe to my own FREE REPORTS and EBOOKS to see differences.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by bancy011: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2012
legalwealth: You can check my signature to subscribe to my own FREE REPORTS and EBOOKS to see differences.
Re: Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? by bancy011: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2012
please who knows this jighere ovuoke ,has anyone done business with him,is he scam?pls answer before i fall into wrong hand

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Locally Made Products To The World On Dealafriq.com / Cbn To Banks: Phase Out Fraud-prone Atm Cards By December! / Wholesale Babies Items Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.