Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. (1131 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Singer, Burna Boy Performing Under The Rain IN Abidjan For 2hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:00am On Jun 03

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by doggedfighter(f): 4:18am On Jun 03
I thought they are back as a group , why's he the only one performing ?

About performing under the rain 🌧️ it's expected because he gets shows sparingly these days so even if it means performing under snow or hail storms he will do it.

In your hey days you can afford to tell stories but not in the evening or night of your career. This is why he must do everything to satisfy anyone that invites them to a show.

One day Kizz Daniel and co will start performing under rain too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by Thundafireseun: 4:41am On Jun 03
Money must be made….

Things are expensive now ooo … the cost of buying new equipments if you allow rain destroy the one you already have…. Might not be worth the troubles
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by dapsoneh: 4:57am On Jun 03
doggedfighter:

About performing under the rain 🌧️ it's expected because he gets shows sparingly these days so even if it means performing under snow or hail storms he will do it.

In your hey days you can afford to tell stories but not in the evening or night of your career.

i think they still have their issues. His brother wasnt present at his recent traditional wedding
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by doggedfighter(f): 5:01am On Jun 03
[quote author=dapsoneh post=130278276]i think they still have their issues. His brother wasnt present at his recent traditional wedding[quote]

Yes I just remembered.
Is blood no longer thicker than water?

Why's making up so difficult for this twins.

It's becoming protracted and it's saddening.
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by kingsman66(m): 5:03am On Jun 03
On highness
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by dapsoneh: 5:06am On Jun 03
[quote author=doggedfighter post=130278286][/quote]that's life, they seemed to have moved on
Peter was busy uploading picture tagged '12 years snf still wagging stronger' while his brother was getting wedded without him. Their story is a case of a dynasty that has gone down due to pride and ego.Their mess up gave birth to some of these nonsense artists we have today

1 Like

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by doggedfighter(f): 5:09am On Jun 03
dapsoneh:
that's life, they seemed to have moved on
Peter was busy uploading picture tagged '12 years snf still wagging stronger' while his brother was getting wedded without him. Their story is a case of a dynasty that has gone down due to pride and ego.Their mess up gave birth to some of these nonsense artists we have today

And these two are stronger together. How can they not see it ?

Any time I see their solo performance . It's always a joke.

On a lighter side, why aren't you sleeping ?😊
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by dapsoneh: 5:11am On Jun 03
doggedfighter:

And these two are stronger together. How can they not see it ?

Any time I see their solo performance . It's always a joke.

On a lighter side, why aren't you sleeping ?😊
lol.. i am missing you ni tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by sacin: 5:18am On Jun 03
What kind of enjoyment is this. Count me out Please
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by kmaster007: 11:51am On Jun 03
Even portable can't do dis
Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by Charmingrascal(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03
doggedfighter:

In your hey days you can afford to tell stories but not in the evening or night of your career.

They are back but their music ideology and vision no longer align. Little moment apart from a loved one can change many things.
You see things differently from a far, you noticed what you have been doing wrong and what you should have done. Sometimes you ask yourself "am I the one the one that have been doing this" and you just decide that it wasn't worth it. I think that is the problem they have now. Paul used to write more while Peter was the dancer now after going solo Peter released an album which I personally like many tracks on the album, and he thinks he can be writing songs for them too but Paul probably disagreed.
You know they can't make the feud public again, hence their decision to be apart as per music but still remain as a family.
I guess they just want to be together as a family not as music duo. Even their comeback song was a flop.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by Charmingrascal(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03
If the fans can pay for tickets and still stand under the rain to watch him why will he not perform come rain come shine.

That is loyalty to your fans and that I commend him for that

1 Like

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Jun 03
Charmingrascal:

They are back but their music ideology and vision no longer align. Little moment apart from a loved one can change many things.
You see things differently from a far, you noticed what you have been doing wrong and what you should have done. Sometimes you ask yourself "am I the one the one that have been doing this" and you just decide that it wasn't worth it. I think that is the problem they have now. Paul used to write more while Peter was the dancer now after going solo Peter released an album which I personally like many tracks on the album, and he thinks he can be writing songs for them too but Paul probably disagreed.
You know they can't make the feud public again, hence their decision to be apart as per music but still remain as a family.
I guess they just want to be together as a family not as music duo. Even their comeback song was a flop.

This is apt and didn't only explain the P square situation for me but other things too.

Thank you for taking time to write this.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Paul Psquare Performing Under The Rain At His Show In Port Harcourt. by siredmond30: 8:36pm On Jun 03

How to promote your music online

If your an independent artist or upcoming artist that is finding it difficult to to promote your music and cashout like others this article is for you. Do you know that alot of artist break into the music industry without having to beg anybody for promotion or belong to any Cabal. Many promising young artist don’t know where to start therefore most end up giving up their career due to frustration and all your precious talent and effort will just went down the drain. Dont worry, i have explained everything you need to know on how to promote your music online.

See the link here: https://9jasoundz.com.ng/how-to-promote-your-music/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get In Touch With A Modelling Company / What Is Hacker / Spice Girls To Do Show In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.