Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,855 members, 7,893,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) (11863 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax / House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Jolite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03
Nigerians, take the future of you and your children serious now or risk it at the hands of the beast and blood sucking old animals you called your leaders. common don't continue to be cowards in your only country.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Jun 03
undecided
YesDaddyTill203:
Good, let them shut down everything.
The govt should NEVER fall for these tactics. They will get tired eventually. Na the people go suffer, then they will turn on these Labor people eventually.
You cannot pay what you don't have. Plus any rediculous increase is just going to make inflation even worse.
Seriously this shut down of power offices, doesn't affect government at all. Labour are forgetting that each government house are fitted with Generator and a enough diesel to last for a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Awise09(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03
This fight must be fight to finish I beg labour, them de wear baba Riga sitting inside ac, hunger de street, small things like this, you see person de talk alone along the road as if na kolomental due to hardship.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 2:19pm On Jun 03
The lawlessness continues.

What's next? shut down hospitals and police stations.

Is this how oshiomole went about his own nlc movement?

Bunch of clowns have hijacked this organization and they will soon lose the support of sane people.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Olufunmilayo111(f): 2:19pm On Jun 03
Mavor:
And then tomorrow you people will go and vote somebody simply because he is from your tribe or religion. Una never ready. When Nigerians are ready to finally do the right thing, God will intervene.
The problem is not about the vote, I'm not against any tribe, hausa, yoruba and Igbo are all the same.
What we need to pray for is good leader that has the fear of God.

No one knows who will do it better...
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Coronavirus1: 2:19pm On Jun 03
Way to go let us suffer once and for all
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:20pm On Jun 03
About to go down
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03
Nawa oo,this country
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

Do they pay to bark there?

Yes they do.

But practice the barking first
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Mavor: 2:24pm On Jun 03
Olufunmilayo111:

The problem is not about the vote, I'm not against any tribe, hausa, yoruba and Igbo are all the same.
What we need to pray for is good leader that has the fear of God.

No one knows who will do it better...
And a lot of people from your area open mouth talk say Tinubu better than Obi? For where? Note that I am not Ibo. But your people who always like claiming to be the intellectual supremos of Nigeria are very basic at best because tribalism is rife in your land. I know this because I graduated from a university there.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Ate247(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03
YesDaddyTill203:
The govt should NEVER fall for these tactics. They will get tired eventually. Na the people go suffer, then they will turn on these Labor people eventually.
You cannot pay what you don't have. Plus any rediculous increase is just going to make inflation even worse.
you say what. Nigeria don't have. So 60k is okay for the least working class in a country where a cup of garri goes for N250. Note. That's is one of the least food commodity. Keep supporting nonsense.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Olufunmilayo111(f): 2:28pm On Jun 03
Mavor:
And a lot of people from your area open mouth talk say Tinubu better than Obi? For where? Note that I am not Ibo. But your people who always like claiming to be the intellectual supremos of Nigeria are very basic at best because tribalism is rife in your land. I know this because I graduated from a university there.

I'm not in support of anyone
No one is perfect when it comes to governance.
It's tribe that is killing us in Nigeria...we can't really say peter obi is better, naija matter don pass what you are thinking.
It's only God that can help us, I'm not against any tribe, my prayer is that God should choose a better leader for us
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Saao(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03
Tinubu isn't smart politician at all. He shouldn't have allow the strike at all, Nigerians are hungry and angry, any little strike, Nigeria will be on fire. Is not too late, today is testing ground, tomorrow will be total and the more people are push, the more problem for him. If they ask for 100k, give them 80k or 100k. He cant stand revolution like the way is going and care is not taking, military my take over. He needs to resolve this with nlc today so as not to provoke Nigerians to react.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03
blowjohn:

Yes they do.

But practice the barking first
Sorry, I am not a dog.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

Sorry, I am not a dog.

Bathing I mean na angry
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03
blowjohn:

Bathing I mean na angry
Next it will be baking. cool

1 Like

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Mavor: 2:41pm On Jun 03
Olufunmilayo111:

I'm not in support of anyone
No one is perfect when it comes to governance.
It's tribe that is killing us in Nigeria...we can't really say peter obi is better, naija matter don pass what you are thinking.
It's only God that can help us, I'm not against any tribe, my prayer is that God should choose a better leader for us
It is in the news today that your tribesman has accumulated 20 trillion naira in local debt in 1 year. This is minus foreign debt from foreign lenders ooo!!! I have been alive since Buhari was first in power as a military man back in the early 80s and this is the worst state Nigeria has ever been in. May God help me so my JAPA plans can actualize soon! A lot of people in your tribe can never and will never vote Obi, simply because he is "Omo-Ibo". This country should not exist in the first place, too many tribes, too many differences. The foundation was always shaky.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

Next it will be baking. cool

grin
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by AishaDant(f): 2:49pm On Jun 03
MaziX:
Light dey cotonou grin

Who asked you? angry
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Nolevel666: 2:51pm On Jun 03
YesDaddyTill203:

Who caused the inflation in the first place?

The masses?

Mr Agbadonomist
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by muyico(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03
Okay!
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Mavor: 3:01pm On Jun 03
Saao:
Tinubu isn't smart politician at all. He shouldn't have allow the strike at all, Nigerians are hungry and angry, any little strike, Nigeria will be on fire. Is not too late, today is testing ground, tomorrow will be total and the more people are push, the more problem for him. If they ask for 100k, give them 80k or 100k. He cant stand revolution like the way is going and care is not taking, military my take over. He needs to resolve this with nlc today so as not to provoke Nigerians to react.
In under one year, the man has failed. On a scale, Lagos and Nigeria are not the same in terms of issues, stakeholders and complexities. I am over 40 and this country has never been this bad.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by YesDaddyTill203: 3:28pm On Jun 03
Nolevel666:

Who caused the inflation in the first place?

The masses?

Mr Agbadonomist

Brainwashed zero IQ headless mob member. There is inflation all over the world. It's not due to one single factor, it's multifaceted. Get out of your village and smell the coffee.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03
YesDaddyTill203:

Mpama!!!
Okpoko!!!
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Olufunmilayo111(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03
Mavor:
It is in the news today that your tribesman has accumulated 20 trillion naira in local debt in 1 year. This is minus foreign debt from foreign lenders ooo!!! I have been alive since Buhari was first in power as a military man back in the early 80s and this is the worst state Nigeria has ever been in. May God help me so my JAPA plans can actualize soon! A lot of people in your tribe can never and will never vote Obi, simply because he is "Omo-Ibo". This country should not exist in the first place, too many tribes, too many differences. The foundation was always shaky.
Can Igbo too vote for Yoruba?
May God help us all. We all want to JAPA
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by YesDaddyTill203: 3:36pm On Jun 03
MajorOvakporaye:

Mpama!!!
Okpoko!!!

Mpama babe e.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03

Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by Mavor: 4:01pm On Jun 03
Olufunmilayo111:

Can Igbo too vote for Yoruba?
May God help us all. We all want to JAPA
I can't speak for them, I am not Ibo. But there have been Yoruba commissioners appointed in the East and the Igbo people did not riot over it. When it comes to tribalism, Lagos is the best as this is not a problem rampant in Lagos state. The rest of Yorubaland however is something else and the people in Lagos trying to make it a problem are non-Indigenes.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by ogascomax: 4:37pm On Jun 03
YesDaddyTill203:

I weep for your life.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by YesDaddyTill203: 4:50pm On Jun 03
ogascomax:

I weep for your life.

Weep for your sorry miserable low life and that of your family.
Re: Strike: NUEE Shut Kaduna Electricity Distribution Co (photos) by MaziX(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03
AishaDant:

Who asked you? angry
u no fit understand lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

N537m Debt: Court Clears Duke After N350m Payment / Photos Of The Luxurious Mansion Of GEN. BABAGINDA, That Has 50 Master Bedrooms / Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.