Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,480 members, 7,895,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos (23124 Views)

ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / Kwara: Abdulrazaq Locks Out Workers For Late Coming / Power Generation Drops As Gas Shortage Forces Closure Of Four Gencos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Bluffly: 3:33pm On Jun 03
What is a profit making reliant organisation business in this. Overdo will kill them. Are banks collecting subventions from government.

They should fight for reduction of salaries of politicians and public office holders, price control and not increment in salary.

The more you increase salary the more you water inflation of goods and services

3 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03
Every Nigerian must support this strike, its a humanitarian service.

whole families are going hungry on a daily basis as common food is far above reach

5 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by MT: 3:35pm On Jun 03
Bluffly:
What is a profit making reliant organisation business in this. Overdo will kill them. Are banks collecting subventions from government.

They should fight for reduction of salaries of politicians and public office holders, price control and not increment in salary.

The more you increase salary the more you water inflation of goods and services

Exactly.

More money in the system through salary increment will lead to further uncontrollable inflation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Exceed15: 3:36pm On Jun 03
God bless NLC.
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Sirkingsnado: 3:37pm On Jun 03
grin

Osetigo
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Exceed15: 3:39pm On Jun 03
Meti99:
I'm so surprised to see those Yoruba bigots who used to condemn whoever criticizes Tinubu's heartless rulership are now the ones supporting the strike with all their energy..
That means the thing don touch everybody

They are now EBI pawa o crew. The likes of eniola Badmus and Toying Abraham wey carry Tinubu for head should cover their faces with Shame
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by degenuine1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03
MT:

Chasing workers out of their offices is an offense.

NLC should start acting in a sensible manner.

Who is this idi*t
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by dominique(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03
Is this why GTB app has been having the most terrible downtime since yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by MT: 3:48pm On Jun 03
degenuine1:

Who is this idi*t

I am sorry, my kind is hard to find in the sea of ignoramuses, including you
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by maestro299: 3:52pm On Jun 03
Available9:
Anything worse than buhari is not accepted...

Subsidy is gone was a careless statement...if you want to give a 5 years old child injection, you don't tell him to his face..you first of all buy biscuits and lacasera so that when you inject him, he won't feel the pain

Be like say you be diplomat

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by maxiuc(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03
stabilizer:
Oga o. I'm so confused concerned and broke to the extent that I can't have weekly sexual intercourse anymore. And my d1ck dey rise everyday .
you dey see food chop na Wetin dey make your D1ck stand be that

Just starve for two days and thank me later
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by ruffDiamond: 4:01pm On Jun 03
Meti99:
I'm so surprised to see those Yoruba bigots who used to condemn whoever criticizes Tinubu's heartless rulership are now the ones supporting the strike with all their energy..
you think that scream of ebi mpawa na play? Those skinny ankara wearing demons are starving! They just highing on cheap agbo or kaikai to get by !

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03
Aswear

I must commit crime

If these bastards think a useless president is worse than a useless labor, then they deserve 2 be butchered.

If they dont know they are making things worse, they deserve no peace.

The scam called fighting 4 everybody has 2 be stopped.

Life is war.

Death is proof.

What is right?

Whatever be woof!

angry

Fyi

Let there be organized crime against labor

Heartless demons

How can shutting down all except ur stomach make you the solution?

undecided

Bastards

Bastards

Fvck the fg!

Fvck labor!

Fvck all the constitutions that ever existed in nigeria!
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Waffarianman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03
CrossRhodes:

On that day the zombies were hailing him as master strategist

They don't even know they will end up with us in this same situation, the kinda hungry weh de marmar apchit supporters eehh soso laugh 😂 I just de laugh 😂 if I see them
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Figger(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03
Available9:

Subsidy is gone was a careless statement...if you want to give a 5 years old child injection, you don't tell him to his face..you first of all buy biscuits and lacasera so that when you inject him, he won't feel the pain
Lol. Oil dey your head

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 4:17pm On Jun 03
Good💯💯
# shut down the DYSFUNCTIONAL shyyythole 📢📢📢
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03
Talkisneeded:
Oti dii gobe, operation everyone must comply...

I sell herbs sha
Go on strike.. we r shutting down Nigeria.
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 4:19pm On Jun 03
Time to hit the streets and Occupy everywhere
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by FERACRUSIFIX: 4:22pm On Jun 03
Good Job!
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Talkisneeded: 4:23pm On Jun 03
Emma1Oj:
Go on strike.. we r shutting down Nigeria.

Shut down Nigeria ke, let's secede peacefully..
Shebi the amalgamation was peaceful
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by do4luv14(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03
MT:

Chasing workers out of their offices is an offense.

NLC should start acting in a sensible manner.

Why not go and Arrest them,

Strikes are held in places where the employees had been cheated several by the employers, And Union fighting for them, yet they want to work,

Chase them out asap, I had been in such situation before, they chased us all out and locked the company

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by badboyTee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03
Meti99:
you just mumu anyhow

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Life2ways: 4:33pm On Jun 03
I hope Yoruba people are enjoying what Nigeria has been turned into by their beloved son whom they supported with their full chest in the last election?

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03
politicoNG:

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1595521-nationwide-strike-nlc-forces-closure-lagos-bank-chases-customers/#:~:text=NLC%20shuts%20down%20Lagos%20bank,as%20reported%20by%20Daily%20Trust.

very foolish bank and Nigerians.
Obey the NLC, it's for your own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03
Available9:

exactly. This APC is heartless

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Shikena(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03
If you want to give 63 years old man nko? lipsrsealed

Available9:

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Krankhead: 4:53pm On Jun 03
They are stupid. You can't force people . There is freedom of movement and whatever you want to do.
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Krankhead: 4:55pm On Jun 03
Govt should just sack all of them and employ the NYSC members on the street and jobless people
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by BABAawoo47: 5:46pm On Jun 03
43Ronin:
Why should bankers even be at work? How much is their salary?? How will they transport to and from work A bankers Union is needed ASAP
full time staff actually earn decent compared with average nigeria salary.
Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Felaincarnated: 6:15pm On Jun 03
U dey mind d drug addict
Available9:

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos by Everlastingson: 6:15pm On Jun 03
MT:

Exactly.

More money in the system through salary increment will lead to further uncontrollable inflation

Many of you advancing this particular narrative are deceived. And infact, you're an enemy of the people for holding this farce of a theory. Instead of you to advise the govt to address fundamental issues that improve economy you're here blabbing. Did you say this when Tinubu increased the salaries of judiciary workers and judges ( cause they manipulated the constitution to smuggle him in as President), and that of NASS members?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari / Saadu Alanamu Remanded In Prison For N182m Fraud Allegation / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.