Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,124 members, 7,893,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue (35732 Views)

Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo / Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Uchek(m): 2:10am On Jun 04
Salewa97:
They should find the perpetrators and shoot them on sight.

One Nigeria!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by 1972xy: 2:14am On Jun 04
Ipob/ esn are mere foot soldiers of obi , they are partisans who are tootless dogs where there are Fulani bandits .
What they know how to do is to ambush innocent police band military officers and kill them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Joy2dworldxyz: 4:44am On Jun 04
Las Las it's the Igbo nation that's loosing it all.

The ESN/UGM are killing the Igbos in army uniform
Fulani Herdman are killing the remaining Igbos while taking turns to rape their women.

Who will help the Igbo man now?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Eweduses: 5:19am On Jun 04
Nwaikpe:
The South South would never have condoned this.
Mumu like you, I'm from south-south and stop this your division nonsense.

Ewe-du pigs.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by udomonday: 7:26am On Jun 04
Person come your house come beat you and rape your wife and daughter and you no get anything to do .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by wizrose(m): 8:16am On Jun 04
all this fulani herdman or what are they even called they feel as if they can just enter anywhere and do as day like and go scot free one day one day monkey go go market in no go come back ooo because this things they are doing it would lead to war one day ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Tochj(m): 9:19am On Jun 04
Adaisback:
Where is the so called ESN when we need them the most?.keep killing your brothers while Fulani is using our sisters and father's as pepper soup. Ndi uchu
Which ESN?
Is it not the same ESN Governors and security operatives are chasing to kill while they gave cover to murderous herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Nwaikpe: 9:23am On Jun 04
Eweduses:

Mumu like you, I'm from south-south and stop this your division nonsense.

Ewe-du pigs.

A wise man once said: A king ceased to be a king moments before he had to say "I am a king."

If you are really from the royal South South, you wouldn't ever need to declare it. Worse off, you will never wish such killings by Herdsmen on or IPOB terrorists on the region. Idiot*, South South will never allow that killings to happen. You fool form South East Nigeria can never come and declare that what happens in your region can happen in mine too.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by ifeco4(m): 10:35am On Jun 04
TimeManager:
Those cowards ipob/ESN terrorists are cats when they see fulani herdsmen, they become tiger when they hide among people to shoot at the army at check points.

-Kiss the truth!

You are a big fool and hypocrite.
When they were chasing the terrorists Fulani herdsmen out of the bushes, your kind were among those lambasting them for commiting a crime.
Sometime ago when the Fulani terrorists attacked a village in Enugu and the villagers followed up to attack them, it was the same coward soldiers that arrested the innocent villagers and detained them for weeks.

Igbo Phobia is real but we are unapologetically IGBOS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Eweduses: 10:43am On Jun 04
Nwaikpe:

A wise man once said: A king ceased to be a king moments before he had to say "I am a king."

If you are really from the royal South South, you wouldn't ever need to declare it. Worse off, you will never wish such killings by Herdsmen on or IPOB terrorists on the region. Idiot*, South South will never allow that killings to happen. You fool form South East Nigeria can never come and declare that what happens in your region can happen in mine too.
Shut up, idiot like you.

I'm not jobless like you fool, you can come to my state and do your useless verification, illiterate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:17am On Jun 04
How many killer herdsmen dey Enugu,IMO and anambra that ipob cannot wipe out,yet they are busy killing cowardly by not showing their face s.You can't even secure your ppl you claim to rep.CURSED PEOPLE angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by ObongNkakad: 12:41pm On Jun 04
Can we just start ki!ling any fulani we see? I hate those animals with passion. They are good for nothing. Anyone who kil!s a fulani would be doing the world a favour.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Nwaikpe: 1:33pm On Jun 04
Eweduses:

Shut up, idiot like you.

I'm not jobless like you fool, you can come to my state and do your useless verification, illiterate.

Still trying too hard to validate his claim.

The more you try, the more you make us know that you are not what you said you are. Show us your ID, you are from Sokoto or Osun or Enugu state.

A South South person, never claims to come from the region. His royalty is in his words.

Sleep in your tears. i am verifying nothing bro.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Brenbentondiaz: 3:30pm On Jun 04
This story is a lie. There are no Fulani in the SE again. Brave igbos have chased them away.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by deleodd: 6:20pm On Jun 04
They should arm themselves and go after them, hunt them down, castare them, burn all their cows and hang them on a tree after they bleed to death.

Salewa97:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/03/outrage-as-herders-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-in-enugu-kill-one/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by mightycrowns44: 7:40pm On Jun 04
ZOOGERIA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Juju70(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04
I curse dose mofos! They will be bedicked!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by bjay13: 1:20am On Jun 05
This foolish igbo guys left their cradle unprotected to be claiming dia papa land wey hin inherit for Lagos. Sit down dia dey loose your ppu for village. And where are the so called ESN/IPOD guys killing innocent civilians and soldiers. Iku pa yin awon omo irankiran.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by 9japride(m): 1:54am On Jun 05
bjay13:
This foolish igbo guys left their cradle unprotected to be claiming dia papa land wey hin inherit for Lagos. Sit down dia dey loose your ppu for village. And where are the so called ESN/IPOD guys killing innocent civilians and soldiers. Iku pa yin awon omo irankiran.

[color=#006600][/color]

You think if Igbos have their country, they will allow any barbaric animal to touch their own?
Why things are not working in the country, is because everything is controlled from Abuja.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by gidgiddy: 7:06am On Jun 05
This thread shows how damaged Nigerians are, and indeed Nigeria is. A youg girl is allegedly raped by Fulani herdsmen, rather than call out the government for failing in their primary purpose of providing security, some fools are busy calling out IPOB or ESN.

The herdsmen are killing people, destroying farmlands and raping women in all 6 geopolitical zones. To this day, I have never heard that a single armed herdsman has been arrested or killed. These people are not asking why.

A national security nightmare such as killer herdsmen is what some people are using to go after IPOB. As I have said many times, most of these people don't care about insecurity. They only care about using insecurity to play politics
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by jalaalinternati(m): 8:23am On Jun 13
[url]Instagram Story Viewer[/url]https://instagram-story-viewer.net

IGTV is a long video, in case you can't watch it right now, you can download IGTV video to your computer, to make sure you can return to watch later, no network connection required or delete IGTV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video) / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.