Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Please, What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Please Am Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Please Am Begging (208 Views)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages / I Am Begging For An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Please Am Begging by Sunnyrado: 9:36am On Jun 04
If God has bless you kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please any skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone that you can teach people for free.
Re: Please, What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Please Am Begging by Jeruadamma: 4:00pm On Jun 04
OP, you need to be able to weigh skills people/markets want?

you can baking, IT skills, Digital marketing but how do you find people willing to pay for your skills?

I will suggest you listen to this first, then make a decision based off the advice you're offered within it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GHXkCsJ2fc

Let me know if it helps.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Avoid Being A Simp When You're In Love? / Love Or Lust? Why Most Marriages And Relationships Break Up / When Last You Use The Toilet Without Your Phone, Face Me I Slap You Back Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.