Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! (15294 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Christians- Baptism By Immersion Or Infant Baptism / What Is Your Take On Infant Baptism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
My sister Baptised her baby, i wasn't ok with it, but she told me no bible living church in her city except a Catholic church. I asked her at what age was Jesus baptised, she said it does not really matter, she just want to baptise the baby becos, she want her baby to be saved.

A mind made up out of ignorance. Alot of people are out there like her. So i had to write out to enlighten others that may fall in same situation. The so called "god mother" of the event (infant baptism day are usually ppl with no knowledge of the bible.

They re just proud to "god mother" a baby that has no knowledge of wht he is been initiated to.
In Europe, infant baptism is fun, Its first aim is collection of gifts.

About three weeks back i visited my colleague that gave birth, she told me she will be baptising her infant in few days time, same issue rises up as in the case of my sister.

My colleague does not even go to church, but because she has do like others all in name of 'original sin".
The thought of Jesus does not matters any more to people.

We can help by persistantly pouring out the truth to  them before they take the wrong decision.
So on my views, in help to protect the gospel, i come up with my points on why infant baptism should be rejected.

U are welcome to contribute, or tell us what u think is your own point of view on this subject. God bless as u do.

Infant “baptism” should be seen as foreign to the bilble. Dis practice steps from the teaching of “original sin.” from Adam and Eve. The bible itself does not give a single example of any baby being baptized anywhere.
Original sin is the reason why Jesus had to come to earth, Simply becos we cannot eradicate original sin by ourselves.

Acts 13:24 Before the coming of Jesus, John preached repentance and baptism to all the people of Israel.

Mark 1:5 The whole Judean countryside and all the people of Jerusalem went out to him. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

Children were not mentioned here, Of course they have no sense of what sin is all about, so how can they confess sin? What scripture does not reveal shouldn't be in anyway put in practice. In other words, becos the scripture does not say it, i cannot frame it up. (valid for everyone).

Jesus teaches that the kingdom of heaven belongs to little children…
He said in, (Matthew 19:14) "Allow the little children, and don't forbid them to come to me; for to such belongs the  Kingdom  of Heaven .".

(Matthew 18:3)( "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven."wink

Jesus said we must become converted, and then become like little children. He would not tell us to do this if children were truly seen as adults in Gods sight. There is something automatic about them, this must be very devine. And one needs to be converted  in order to be in the kingdom of God.

Jesus said: "UNLESS" He didn't use children as in coincident "NO", does it means children are not placed with the "original sin"? if they do not need to be converted then, this may be as a result of (Humility) Jesus defines the innocency of an infant heart, I believe this verse of the scripture teaches that children are "safe, not saved" (not a biblical phrase though). We need to take example as children.
We shouldn't struggle much for them in terms of salvation, that is, (Baptising them) God has plans for them.

Stop worrying for "children baptism" Thank God for the gospel of Christ that is the power of God to take away our sins.

Romans 5:19)19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

(1 Corinthians 15:22) 22:For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Adam's act brings death: In choosing to follow Adam’s path we die.
Jesus Christ’s act brings life: In choosing to follow Jesus’ path we live.
The choice is ours. Disobey by contradicting the bible or Obey by doing just according.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by mail4gift2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
dam, how come i don't know about this, thanks
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by ichuka(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Rom6:3-5,Paul says"Or are you ignorant that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?we have been buried therefore with Him through baptism into His death,in order that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father,so also we might walk in newness of life.for if we have grown together with Him in the likeness of His death,indeed we will also be in the likeness of His Resurrection"
how do one explain to an infant(or a baby) in baptism,that when Christ died 2000years ago he/she died in Him,when He Ressurected he/she Ressurected with Him,that as He(Christ) is,so also are they in the likeness of His Resurrection.
There's nothing like infant baptism in the Bible,its not scriptural.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by babsomotde(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
It is not biblical atall. But I know One thing about God that God Knows those that are his.

1 Like

Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by folaski: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
It is always very dangerous to critisice what we do not understand. Infant baptism is biblical. First let me tell you that baptism is an initiatory rite into the membership of the church. 2ndly it is an outward sign of an inward spiritual grace recived by faith. Pls read the following passages with an understanding of what an household mean. Mat.19:14, Act 16:14-15,1 Cor 1:16. I shall be back if you have further questions after reading them.

1 Like

Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by ichuka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Folaski.
if you really have anything to contribute,please do back it up with scripture.for views to see,thank you.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
dam, how come i don't know about this, thanks
We cannot know everything, that is why we need each other to share the word of God.

Posted on: Today at 08:44:12 PM Posted by: i.chuka
Rom6:3-5,Paul says"Or are you ignorant that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?we have been buried therefore with Him through baptism into His death,in order that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father,so also we might walk in newness of life.for if we have grown together with Him in the likeness of His death,indeed we will also be in the likeness of His Resurrection"
how do one explain to an infant(or a baby) in baptism,that when Christ died 2000years ago he/she died in Him,when He Ressurected he/she Ressurected with Him,that as He(Christ) is,so also are they in the likeness of His Resurrection.
There's nothing like infant baptism in the Bible,its not scriptural.

The bold will be answered by ignorants who ve no idealbof what baptism is all about, but just do like they are told. Where are we arriving at? (none studying of their bible). This is the problem.
Very good points u made thanks.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
babsomotde:

It is not biblical atall. But I know One thing about God that God Knows those that are his.

When the heart is will to understands, he is always there to help us.
Jesus has promised us this gift and many are enjoying it.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
@i.chuka: Insert Quote
@Folaski.
if you really have anything to contribute,please do back it up with scripture.for views to see,thank you.

I was about saying same thing, thanks for pointing it.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
Insert Quote
It is always very dangerous to critisice what we do not understand. Infant baptism is biblical. First let me tell you that baptism is an initiatory rite into the membership of the church. 2ndly it is an outward sign of an inward spiritual grace recived by faith. Pls read the following passages with an understanding of what an household mean. Mat.19:14, Act 16:14-15,1 Cor 1:16. I shall be back if you have further questions after reading them.
It is wrong to criticise when the act is biblical. How can the gospel retrieve from been misinterpreted to others if we all shut up and do what Pope/pastor instructed only?
these verses didnt talk about Infant/child baptism. Jesus could have pointed it out if it was called for, but becos God has plan for Infants, this issue was not in the scripture. Let me say, i ve not seen it yet. Jesus openly told us bring the children to him, this is by taking them to church, telling dem about Christ etc. an example with children as bringing dem to him is the kingdom of heaven, is a pure prove that they are innocent. This has no baptism referance with children. Mat.19:14, Act 16:14-15,1 Cor 1:16. the other two verse were talking about househood, there was no child or children mentioned, do they they ve little children at home? U ve should ve the answer, (i will expanciate much more later, i cant help typing with phone.)

He said in, (Matthew 19:14) "Allow the little children, and don't forbid them to come to me; for to such belongs the  Kingdom  of Heaven .".

(Matthew 18:3)( "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of
heaven."wink
with all the occasion he uses children, he nover refared to infant/children baptism.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by kelz88(f): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
Too lazy to read all that.

The reason we were baptized as infants was because my mom believes it's better to be baptized before you die, so being baptized as an infant was the appropriate time, in her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2011
Anwser this question, if infant baptism was needed, why didnt Jesus mother Baptise him when he was infant? Why will they ve to ignore it if it was the best option for us? Everything Jesus did was how things are surposed to be done, he showed us example of how things should be done. We are following his steps. We should not misinterpret paul in anyway.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by kelz88(f): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2011
Ye, I think it's better to be baptized when you're older cos by then you know what you want, what religion you want to belong to, what church you want to attend, etc. Jesus got baptized when he was an adult, 30? Not sure. However, I don't think he meant we should be baptized at the age he was.

As a Christian parent you might choose to do it when your kid is much younger, to be on the safe side. If he dies as an infant you sort of automatically assume he is sinless.

I think it's up to the parents.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2011
Too lazy to read all that.

The reason we were baptized as infants was because my mom believes it's better to be baptized before you die, so being baptized as an infant was the appropriate time, in her opinion.

Its not too long na, u just try.

no boby ve an ideal of where infants go if they die, so why the believe of it as appropriete time? She did read the bible, she could understands that Infants are safe in Gods sight. God know infant cant talk, so he wouldnt condem them becuse they couldnt confessed their sins if they ve one! Its not that they dont die, death is upon every son that seeth the sun light.
But what no man knows is where they go, it may be wrong to assume they are saved.
When a particular thing is not treated in the bible, it may be Gods seperate plan for such is secret. We cant byforce things, to satisfy our own interest. Not minding if God is plzed with it.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2011
Sorry, tgat question was for @Folaski.
All thesame thanks.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by kelz88(f): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2011
Ye but seeing as God knows all maybe these babies would have grown up to be something else so it's safer to baptize them to sort of cleanse them in a way.

I'm not a religious person so the best I can do for my child would be infant baptism.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2011
Ye, I think it's better to be baptized when you're older cos by then you know what you want, what religion you want to belong to, what church you want to attend, etc. Jesus got baptized when he was an adult, 30? Not sure. However, I don't think he meant we should be baptized at the age he was.

As a Christian parent you might choose to do it when your kid is much younger, to be on the safe side. If he dies as an infant you sort of automatically assume he is sinless.
I think it's up to the parents.

No Jesus or his disciples didnt mention anything about age, but he/she who is hearing the preaching should be able to understand and know if he to accept or reject will be best for him. He is infant, he wont understands. When Jesus was 12yrs old, he went to the temple and his parents were worried for him, as a devine creature, it was not seen as too young to be outside alone without his parent, they believed he should be under thier security, but for Jesus, the Church was the best place to be. Imagin in our world today,  12rs od child may not even understand wht exactly Baptism means. So children are children, we shouldnt do certain thing in their position. It is our role to teach the child Gods ways, gradually in the way he may get some knowledge of what God is all about. I ve kids, i know what they say, they Love God but they re still too young to know deeper, the questions they will ask u sometimes, u will just say, waooh, no wonder Jesus said wonderful things about them.

(Its not really up to the parents, its up to how Gods word will be fulfill in the childs life. Both present and future.
Prov 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is grown he will not depart from it.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by plappville(f): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2011
I'm not a religious person so the best I can do for my child would be infant baptism.

Really? But why will u baptise ur infant when u ve no knowlaged of what Baptism is? U just gave the reason why ur mum did it for u, and see today, u are not following Gods ways, yet u feel secured because u were baptised? This is not how it should be, and if u read my post, u will see i narrated two situations like urs. Ignorant towards the spcriture will do us no help, but everlasting damages. We still the choice to rethink if we are on the right track or not.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by kelz88(f): 1:24am On Nov 26, 2011
I'm Catholic, truss me I know what baptism is about.

I don't think a person's age at baptism is a big deal. Some people are baptised as kids, grow up, know what faith they want to belong to, etc, become born again and all that and get baptised again. Each to their own.

I don't see anywhere in the bible where baptism was restricted to adults.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by italo: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2011
@ Madam Plappville, here are 1,000,000 Bible verses that support infant baptism, since you are so keen on 'scripture'

Gen. 17:12, Lev. 12:3 - these texts show the circumcision of eight-day old babies as the way of entering into the Old Covenant - Col 2:11-12 - however, baptism is the new "circumcision" for all people of the New Covenant. Therefore, baptism is for babies as well as adults. God did not make His new Covenant narrower than the old Covenant. To the contrary, He made it wider, for both Jews and Gentiles, infants and adults.

Job 14:1-4 - man that is born of woman is full of trouble and unclean. Baptism is required for all human beings because of our sinful human nature.

Psalm 51:5 - we are conceived in the iniquity of sin. This shows the necessity of baptism from conception.

Matt. 18:2-5 - Jesus says unless we become like children, we cannot enter into heaven. So why would children be excluded from baptism?

Matt 19:14 - Jesus clearly says the kingdom of heaven also belongs to children. There is no age limit on entering the kingdom, and no age limit for being eligible for baptism.

Mark 10:14 - Jesus says to let the children come to Him for the kingdom of God also belongs to them. Jesus says nothing about being too young to come into the kingdom of God.

Mark 16:16 - Jesus says to the crowd, "He who believes and is baptized will be saved." But in reference to the same people, Jesus immediately follows with "He who does not believe will be condemned." This demonstrates that one can be baptized and still not be a believer. This disproves the Protestant argument that one must be a believer to be baptized. There is nothing in the Bible about a "believer's baptism."

Luke 18:15 – Jesus says, “Let the children come to me.” The people brought infants to Jesus that he might touch them. This demonstrates that the receipt of grace is not dependent upon the age of reason.

Acts 2:38 - Peter says to the multitude, "Repent and be baptized, " Protestants use this verse to prove one must be a believer (not an infant) to be baptized. But the Greek translation literally says, "If you repent, then each one who is a part of you and yours must each be baptized” (“Metanoesate kai bapistheto hekastos hymon.”) This, contrary to what Protestants argue, actually proves that babies are baptized based on their parents’ faith. This is confirmed in the next verse.

Acts 2:39 - Peter then says baptism is specifically given to children as well as adults. “Those far off” refers to those who were at their “homes” (primarily infants and children). God's covenant family includes children. The word "children" that Peter used comes from the Greek word "teknon" which also includes infants.

Luke 1:59 - this proves that "teknon" includes infants. Here, John as a "teknon" (infant) was circumcised. See also Acts 21:21 which uses “teknon” for eight-day old babies. So baptism is for infants as well as adults.

Acts 10:47-48 - Peter baptized the entire house of Cornelius, which generally included infants and young children. There is not one word in Scripture about baptism being limited to adults.

Acts 16:15 - Paul baptized Lydia and her entire household. The word "household" comes from the Greek word "oikos" which is a household that includes infants and children.

Acts 16:15 - further, Paul baptizes the household based on Lydia's faith, not the faith of the members of the household. This demonstrates that parents can present their children for baptism based on the parents' faith, not the children's faith.

Acts 16:30-33 - it was only the adults who were candidates for baptism that had to profess a belief in Jesus. This is consistent with the Church's practice of instructing catechumens before baptism. But this verse does not support a "believer's baptism" requirement for everyone. See Acts 16:15,33. The earlier one comes to baptism, the better. For those who come to baptism as adults, the Church has always required them to profess their belief in Christ. For babies who come to baptism, the Church has always required the parents to profess the belief in Christ on behalf of the baby. But there is nothing in the Scriptures about a requirement for ALL baptism candidates to profess their own belief in Christ (because the Church has baptized babies for 2,000 years).

Acts 16:33 - Paul baptized the jailer (an adult) and his entire household (which had to include children). Baptism is never limited to adults and those of the age of reason. See also Luke 19:9; John 4:53; Acts 11:14; 1 Cor. 1:16; and 1 Tim. 3:12; Gen. 31:41; 36:6; 41:51; Joshua 24:15; 2 Sam. 7:11, 1 Chron. 10:6 which shows “oikos” generally includes children.

Rom. 5:12 - sin came through Adam and death through sin. Babies' souls are affected by Adam's sin and need baptism just like adult souls.

Rom. 5:15 - the grace of Jesus Christ surpasses that of the Old Covenant. So children can also enter the new Covenant in baptism. From a Jewish perspective, it would have been unthinkable to exclude infants and children from God's Covenant kingdom.

1 Cor. 1:16 - Paul baptized the household ("oikos"wink of Stephanus. Baptism is not limited to adults.

Eph. 1:1; Col. 1:2 - Paul addresses the "saints" of the Church, and these include the children he addresses in Eph. 6:1 and Col. 3:20. Children become saints of the Church only through baptism.

Eph. 2:3 - we are all by nature children of wrath, in sin, like all mankind. Infants are no exception. See also Psalm 51:5 and Job 14:1-4 which teach us we are conceived in sin and born unclean.

2 Thess. 3:10 - if anyone does not work let him not eat. But this implies that those who are unable to work should still be able to eat. Babies should not starve because they are unable to work, and should also not be denied baptism because they are unable to make a declaration of faith.

Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:3-5 - the faith of those who brought in the paralytic cured the paralytic's sins. This is an example of the forgiveness of sins based on another's faith, just like infant baptism. The infant child is forgiven of sin based on the parents' faith.

Matt. 8:5-13 - the servant is healed based upon the centurion's faith. This is another example of healing based on another's faith. If Jesus can heal us based on someone else’s faith, then He can baptize us based on someone else’s faith as well.

Mark 9:22-25 - Jesus exercises the child's unclean spirit based on the father's faith. This healing is again based on another's faith.

1 Cor. 7:14 – Paul says that children are sanctified by God through the belief of only one of their parents.

Exodus 12:24-28 - the Passover was based on the parent's faith. If they did not kill and eat the lamb, their first-born child died.

Joshua 5:2-7 - God punished Israel because the people had not circumcised their children. This was based on the parent's faith. The parents play a critical role in their child's salvation.

Now can you tell me one verse in the Bible that says infants should not be baptized?

2 Likes

Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by Enigma(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2011
In the days when John the baptist was going about baptising people, would he have turned away a child if a child was brought to him to be baptised?

Also, bear in mind that Jesus said "allow the little children to come to me".

cool
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by folaski: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Like i said earlier baptism is an initiatory rite. It is a way of bring children and dedicating them to Christ. Jesus in mat 19:14 admonished us to bring them. When they now get to the age of accountability,they will come to confess their faith with their own mouth. Then you say they became born again. Their god parents are to support the biological parents to train the children in the ways of the Lord. If that has been bastardised in some churches is another thing. Baptism however is not a pericusit for salvation. You must confes Jesus to be saved ,that should be our focus not issues that divides us.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by ichuka(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
What is Baptism?.
Our Lord told Nicodemus,"Truly,truly,I say to you,unless one is born of water and the Spirit,he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God"(Jhn3:5).
Paul says"or are you ignorant that all of us who have been Baptized into Christ Jesus have been Baptized into His Death?we have been buried therefore with Him through Baptism into His Death,inorder that jus as Christ was raised from the Death through the glory of the Father,so also we might walk in newness of life.for if we have grown with Him in the likeness of His Death,indeed we also be like in the likeness of His Resurrection"(Rom6:3-5).
Collns2:12,says"Buried together with Him in Baptism,in which also you are were raised together with Him"
in the above verses,both our Lord Jesus Christ and Paul spoke of the Reality of Baptism.
The physical aspect(water Baptism) is merely an acceptance,declaring to the World, what have already taken place in us,that we(Christains) are no longer of the World,we are born of God(Jhn1:12)that as we grow in the likeness of His Death(that is been Dead to the World)we will also walk in the newness of His Resurrection Life here on Earth(Roms6:3-5).water Baptism is jus acceptance of what have already taken place,how do we explain all this to an infant or a child?
Our Lord Jesus said,"let the little children come to me,and do not hinder them,for the Kingdom of God "BELONGS TO SUCH AS THESE"I tell you the Truth,anyone who will  not recieve the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter.(Luke18:16-17).
In essence Christ was saying,as children are obedient to there parent,we(Christains) must by obedient to His Word(HolySpirit) in order to enter His Kingdom.
Thats the meaning of "BELONGS TO SUCH AS THESE".
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by italo: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
1 Cor. 7:14 – Paul says that children are sanctified by God through the belief of only one of their parents.

Do you still doubt that God can impart the grace of baptism on a child through the faith of the parent/parents?
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by ichuka(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
@italo
what's the meaning of the last scripture you quoted(1Cor7:14) is the thread about marriage? Or is it  about Baptism,more precisely INFANT BAPTISM.
Please if you have no scriptural backing to assert your claims on infant Baptism,i advice you educate your people to cease from  that act,
thank you.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by frprof(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Poster and all her supporters, kindly tell me why Jesus was baptized at all when He had no sin. Again, if you claim that all you do is written exactly in the Bible, please, where is Nairaland in the Bible? I will come back to you when you answer all the questions. And please, comment on John 21:25.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by italo: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
the verse say through the faith of parents, children are sanctified, hence we catholics baptize infants based on the faith of their parents. what part of that is too hard to understand?
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by ichuka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
@italo
so base on the Faith of the parents infant are Baptized?into what actually if i may ask?
@fr
what's your point,so because Christ was Baptized at aged 30,therefore you guys must Baptized infant?
2.because Christ did so many things that wasn't written,(John21:25).you guys helped the Holy Spirit,by adding some of your own doctrine,
Forgetting that we are told not to add or subtract from the Bible(Rev22:18-19)
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by folaski: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
OP:Is infant baptism a sin?
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by gotizsata: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
of course it is a sin
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by folaski: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^you dont have a place here gotizsata. You are an atheist and a proponent of evolution rubbish so pls stay out of this.
Re: Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! by italo: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
i.chuka:

@italo
so base on the Faith of the parents infant are Baptized?into what actually if i may ask?
@fr
what's your point,so because Christ was Baptized at aged 30,therefore you guys must Baptized infant?
2.because Christ did so many things that wasn't written,(John21:25).you guys helped the Holy Spirit,by adding some of your own doctrine,
Forgetting that we are told not to add or subtract from the Bible(Rev22:18-19)   

Into a new life with Christ, into the family of God, into the Catholic Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.