Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea (6439 Views)

Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea / Manchester United Has Banned Fans From Bringing Tablets And Laptops To Football / What Do You Guys See About The Mass Exodus Of Southampton Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by doncnn(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2007
Hello great fans of chelsea,

there is already an evil talk going round the globe that chelsea fans will be leaving the club because of the exit of mourinho and the 0-2 loss to man u, let me assure everyone that we, at chelsea remain ever commited to the greatness and victory of the club,

To, my fellow fans, i encourage u all not to loose hope, WE ARE COMING UP!.SERIOUSLY COMING UP!!!!, who shall we leave the club for?This is the time our players need us the more, we are not to identify with them only when the going is good but also when the going is bad,

I and myself and me remain a chelsea for life,

UP BLUES! CHELSEA 4LIFE
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by damoche07(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi Chavski vans,oh fans.its time to leave the boat before it totally sinks.

You are not even guaranteed an intertoto cup place.

If i were you, i will start supporting Derby County,at least there wont be any pain if they lose.

Expecting your venomous reactions.

See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by mekoyo(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2007
I am blues for life and i'm not leaving Chelsea.

I got this gist this morning.

The special one, Jose Mourinho Says He'll Come Back As Chelsea Boss again in this Interview Culled from English Sunday Tabloid Paper, News of the World.

JOSE MOURINHO has sensationally admitted he'd love to make a dramatic return to Stamford Bridge as Chelsea Boss.
Mourinho has only just parted ways with the blues after a breakdown with owner Roman Abramovich.
But he is also inlove with Chelsea he refuses to rule out an anstonishing return to the Bridge.
Mourinho said when people in every section of the club, from the cook in the kitchen to the security people and the ball boys. When they call you boss it means such a lot.
That's why one day i want to come back. Why not? I want to come back here very very much. People love and i love the people.

I can't type much again, i think this one is enough.

To all Chelsea fans we are waiting the return of the special one but the question is when and what time?

He loves Chelsea and he is promising to come back but he said maybe if Abramovich leaves the club cause he has a breakdown with him. And that is the main cause of his withdrawal.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by menix(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2007
@damoech,
         Why spit venom where as a drunk just spoke, ]

Great Chelsea fans never lose hope,
               Chelsea 4 life,
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by doncnn(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2007
the fact remains that chelsea club remains great, imagine the whole streets were empty only because everyone wanted to watch chelsea play
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by mekoyo(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2007
Check out the stadium too. It is jsut a great site to behold.

UP BLUES
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2007
too bad for chelsea sad
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Tmoni(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2007
up MAN UTD,

football is the game, blue is the mood at stamford bridge tongue tongue
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by tommyex(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2007
ARSENAL is selling forms at a cheap rate

Back and better to serve u with the best football the TV has ever seen.
Welcome
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by lakeshore(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2007
Strike the shepard and the sheep will scatter! ohun loro Chelsea.
The exit of one man doesn't meant the end of the club.
Though not a Chelsea person, I don't believe the end has come for her.
Better days lie ahead for Chelsea! smiley
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cuteguy4u(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2007
chelsea for life, whether or wheather, chelsea na im we know, mind u, in match of yesterday, the ref was totally for man u,
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by excel12(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
To those of you who have lost faith in your foolish club {Chelsea},respite is coming your way. Lobi stars and Kwara United will soon be selling forms to prospective fans.

But for me and other discerning minds,its GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by A40(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
@mekoyo
You are terribly misquoting him the only thing Mourinho said was he could return if Roman leaves the Bridge.

@tommyex
Please tell them let them come and watch football without High B.P and stress our forms are cheap and are going for as little as 2999.99 naira thats a small price to pay considering the fact that you can recoup your money back by winning all your bets when you bet on the Gunners

@cuteguy
If i where you i would say Chelsea for now
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Koboland(f): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
Up Chealsea
We no go ever withdraw
na times like this we know the True fans

The sky is Blue man
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cuteguy4u(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
A-40, i will advice u come and join chelsea for now, because by d time things begin to happen u will be the one wanting to come BACK AGAIN, i know u were once a chelsea fan until after we lost the champions league, come back prodigal fan, the chelsea family will embrace u
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by frankoko(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
MEN
CHELSEA FOR REAL AND FOR LIFE !!!!!
FOR ALL YOU CLUB HATERS IT WONT LAST WATCH
AND SEE WHERE CHELSEA IS GOING YES MORINHO
ADDED TO THE BEAUTY OF CHELSEA AND TO THE PREMIERSHIP
AS A WHOLE BUT CHELSEA IS STILL THE BOMB!
WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

UP BLUES !!!!!!!!!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cuteguy4u(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
correct man!!!!! KOBOLAND, u need to get some naira from nairaland, its really now, we know the true chelseas, dont forget, the sky remains blue and can never be red,
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by akara(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2007
I say NO SHAKING,
its Chelsea forever and no substitute. Managers come and go. owners come and go but the Blues remain- cheesy
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by dejiavu(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
well, true talk my brother, this is the time to really get stronger behind the team. BLUE IS THE COLOR
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by ehie007(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
RED DEVIL UNITED TILL THE END.

What happend to chelsea has nothing to do with the refree. Mikel was so stupid to av gotten a red card, and he spoilt the whole game and made it boring for we that were watching.

The refree decisions just looked against chelsea but they were not, its just a bad day for chelsea coupled with the exitof Jose. But i still have hope in Chelsea, they will bounce back.

All they need is to calm down and be composed.

FOREVER UNITED
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Elgaxton(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
Nothing dey happen! Chelsea for life men!

All the gunners don dey get mouth now, even one open his dirty mouth yestday to say that

Chelsea wants to rent Christian Chukwu as coach, grin cheesy funny shey!

Nothing ha[ppen sha we will still be on top, soonest.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by drklump(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
akara:

I say NO SHAKING,
its Chelsea forever and no substitute. Managers come and go. owners come and go but the Blues remain- cheesy

That's absolute nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea where nothing till the duo of Abramovich and Mourinho came along and revived the club. Mourinho has left and you folks are already feeling the impact.

When our beloved "Igwe" left us, all we gunners heard was that we were going to be relegated. But here we are, stronger and better than ever.

If you think you guys will make it through you are in for a big shock, The likes of Derby County, Wigan and co will no longer see "Chelski" as invisible but mere mortals that have lost the golden wand.

We at Arsenal are not selling forms - TAKE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by k9ine(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
@doncnn
may God bless u
we re not lesving Chlsea cos Mourinho was sent out.
As u said the boys need us more than ever now.
Up Blues!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by akinalabi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
Well, people leaving Chelsea should not surprise
anyone. We all know that the "craze" over Chelsea
is because of the Roman Abramovic revolution.

And this is not just in Nigeria. It's well known in
England that Chelsea don't have a big fan base.

Did anyone ever think the ride would last long?
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by d100: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
As 4 me, I'm a United fan. 1 thing i'd like chelsea fans to know is that if they continue playing this way they might just meet up our expectations, 20th on the table. I guess regelated !!!

MAN UNITED 4 LIFE !
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by confiritch(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
It is good to uphold what you believed in.Cheers!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by WarfyBoy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
IF SUPA FALCONS LIKE MAKE THEM GIVE CHELSEA 100-O, INSHORT MAKE ALL CHELSEA FANS RUN KOMOT

AS FOR>>>ME, MYSELF N I

I REMAIN CHELSEA 4 LIFE, ONLESS THE CLUB IS DISSOLVED WHICH I KNO WILL NEVA HAPPEN

FOR THOSE THAT ARE HOPIN TO HAVE CHELSEA FANS because OF WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY N JONES EXIT PLS START TINKIN SUMTIN ELSE PLSSSSSS

BLUESSS TILL PAPA GOD CALL
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by opokonwa(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2007
I'll rather be a relegated Chelsea fan than a Man U or Arsenal fan.

Chelsea stands for much more than Mourinho or his departure!

For me, it's love!

Abramovich's venture with Chelsea is a reflection of what I stand for!

CHELSEA TODAY! CHELSEA TOMORROW!! CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!

CHELSEA FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by nanaboi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
Chelsea had always been a great team before ever Mourinho happened 2 it 3 years ago.

I became a fan afta Mourinho became coach, primarily because of him. He has proven his greatness by his achievements the past 3 years, and has crowned it by knowing exactly when 2 bow out.

Much as I still love Chelsea, I really have my eyes on the blue boys' ex-coach. Whereva he goes will go a long way in determining whose matches I'll be watching more often.

4 the Man U defeat, it could happen 2 anybody going thru what Chelsea goes thru @ the moment.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by ejide(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
grin
Hey, this just goes to show that when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
We are determined not to be deterred by our recent run of form, its just a bad patch and we'll get through it.
This alutation goes to the true blues and not to the fairweather friends,
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by tkb417(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
I'll rather be a relegated Chelsea fan than a Manchester United or Arsenal fan.

Chelsea stands for much more than Mourinho or his departure!

For me, it's love!

Abramovich's venture with Chelsea is a reflection of what I stand for!

CHELSEA TODAY! CHELSEA TOMORROW!! CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!

CHELSEA FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogwash.If you like support Lobi ahead of Man U, if u like support Zamakek, its your choice. Some people even choose to be poor than to be rich. Your own case is not an exception.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by excel12(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Ladan Boso has just been signed on as the coach of Chelsea.He is to be assisted by the duo of Adegboye Onigbinde and Tunde Disu.

Moreover,Preparations are in top gear to sign on Perpetual Nkwocha,Mercy Akinde and Mutiu Adepoju to chelsea.

Abrahamovich has also finally sold his interest in Chelsea to Ibrahim Galadima. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin

No be small thing o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? / World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 / Van Dijk Embarrassed On The Floor By Hwan Hee-chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.