Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea (6429 Views)

Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea / Manchester United Has Banned Fans From Bringing Tablets And Laptops To Football / What Do You Guys See About The Mass Exodus Of Southampton Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by kenosky: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2007
[color=#990000]i don't know what all diz buzz is all about!!! shocked shocked ahn ahn na wetin? most of all this "so-called" man u, chelsea and arsenal fans are folks who started watching football 2 seasons ago. Now, some are peddling arsenal foms for sale, odas d sky is [color=#000099]blue and many odas still, painting the town red,  Hmmmphhh! blablabla, maybe that your fela song na the stuff them need to bring them out of their reverie and come to terms with reality, una no go try develop una own football opoks, u like u shout until you're blue in the face, tommyex, u like u gun yourself down, it doznt change the fakt that our own football needs serious deliverance, abegiiiiiiii cool cool cool SHUOOOOOOO[/color] afterall most of una na fair weather fans, make una buzz off o jare!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by iyke001(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2007
BLUES TILL I DIE
[color=#006600]A MAN FALLS SEVEN TIMES BUT SEVEN TIMES HE SHALL RISE

ITS IN D TIME OF ADVERSITY WE KNOW D REAL FANS
UP CHELSEA[/color] cheesy cheesy
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by mekoyo(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2007
Strike the shepard and the sheep will scatter! ohun loro Chelsea.
The exit of one man doesn't meant the end of the club.
Though not a Chelsea person, I don't believe the end has come for her.
Better days lie ahead for Chelsea!

Thanks man. That is not the end of Chelsea.
We still remain the best club in the priemership. I have always been a Chelsea fan before Mourinho came in and i will continue to be one.

UP BLUES
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by ritchboi: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2007
Chelsea d best club in pre
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by ritchboi: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2007
chelsea d best club in premiership?How
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Nnaa01: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2007
Listen up you CHELSEA FANS,

You can still get away when you still have the chance, oh you should see you fans cry after the pounding they received from MAN-U.

Well the best or the worst is yet to come but I really doubt the best will truly come not with special one outta off the club and yet still not with ARSENAL hanging that AK 47 over their shoulders aiming at you all.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by zimba315(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2007
down chealsea nothing for you guys this season forget una magic master don go.we they come stamford brigde to wipe una again that 2-0 na just testing na for stamford bridge we go crown am.man united for ever,red devil for life. grin[b],kenosky  [/b] wetin you they yan if our own NFA no fit do anything about our won sport which they collect money for and you see people wey they perform you no go support them please encourage is what we need even our boyz and africans are performing over there making us proud so what more did you need.please wise up or you don't even know football that why you said supporter of last 2 season,to mi supporter is supporter no matter the season.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by sonics(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
pls chealsy fan repeat after me ok? i vehemently remain a stalwart fan of my dream club and of caurse the biggest club in europe i, shall continue to relentlessly support the club i love so much in time of turbulence and victory cause the chosen one jose morinho i showed me the path of light and a legacy to overcome all other mediocares eg man u . i remain yours for life . up blues!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
sonics:

please chealsy fan repeat after me ok? i vehemently remain a stalwart fan of my dream club and of caurse the biggest club in europe i, shall continue to relentlessly support the club i love so much in time of turbulence and victory cause the chosen one jose morinho i showed me the path of light and a legacy to overcome all other mediocares eg man u . i remain yours for life . up blues!!!!!

Amen!

Abi this na new pledge?? grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by pinze: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
all is well smiley wink cheesy grin sad tongue[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by ritchboi: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
chelsea 'biggest'/'greatest' club in europe/england?Explain how?
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Koboland(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
ritchboi:

chelsea 'biggest'/'greatest' club in europe/england?Explain how?

Wanna knowhow? go stick your dick in a goat ass thats How
Hope this helps Owoh
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by deb(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
I use to be a sentimental chelsea fan.
I wasn't enjoying the way we played but I kept
supporting because we were winning.

Man the hours of truth has come.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Vieira(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
deb:

I use to be a sentimental chelsea fan.
I wasn't enjoying the way we played but I kept
supporting because we were winning

Man the hours of truth has come.

A true blues fan, Chelsea till they die stop winning grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
So far so good in the Carling Cup match. The difference in class is very clear. cool

Very good play, but I wonder when this goal drought will go

Anyways, lets hope we score more in the second half  cheesy
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
Wow, I hear the Manure are down by 1 goal to Coventry City at Old Trafford grin grin grin

I'm sure they'll pull back. (I hope so for their sake) grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by onmyown(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
jose maurinho is what i call a leader of men, though be it in football terms. he brought so much belief in a group of players that wouldnt have minded if they came in second best not only at chelsea but at porto. made some of them household names today eg carvalio, deco, drogba etc.

it must be said and recognised that a lot of those that rail at him not for his underachievement but because he was not on their side and demystified them all in his short but eventful stay at chelsea. man You, asernal, liverpool and co had to wake up because of the new kid on the block that knew his onions well, was unconventional and did what he had to do to scratch wins when nececessary. that has brought in belief in teams like spurs who i believe have what it takes to ruffle quite a few feathers.

i have seen damian duff huddle through a match as there couldnt be any more subs. john terry will come out of a concussion three times over and still play if allowed. joe cole will play with a broken toe and break an arm to deliver the goods. stradle along fereira playing on a bad pitch stradled in utter tiredness to overcome a champions league defeat. that is what a true leader can bring out of his men. they can die for the course.
now he is moving on. such movement will not go unnoticed. chelsea will build on that and move up. how long that will take i don't know but the dynamics will take us back there.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
So Far,

Chelsea 3 - Hull City 0
Manu 0 - Coventry 1

grin grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
So it ends 0 - 4. By all standards, the result was expected, but the good thing was the play was good. Grant made good use of some of the second team and they proved theirselves. Theres still a lot ahead for us guys, so don't worry, all will be well cool

Oh and btw, Manure 0 - Coventry 2 so far. SAF is using his second team of 11, I'm sure that will be their excuse, but I wonder who send them? grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Arsenal used their second 11 and beat a PREMIERSHIP team 2-0, second team use is absolutely no excuse. grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
debosky:

Arsenal used their second 11 and beat a PREMIERSHIP team 2-0, second team use is absolutely no excuse. grin grin

Tell them my brother cheesy
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by MP007(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2007
thank God, this is the opportunity i have been waiting for to blash chealsea fan's ass, , lets see hwta u dumb asses got now, , chealsea sucks! , word!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cabali(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2007
Well I dont care about the out come of anything, I still stay to chelsea cos am a fan of chelsea and a fan of Mourhino. but chelsea's uppermost
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Echeozo(m): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2007
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2007
Echeozo:

The fact remains that we are the most admired in the premiership.

And the most jealoused.   grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Vieira(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
Echeozo:

I feel so proud to be a Chelsea fan. Going through these words by my fellow Blues(as well as reading through the rants of the outsiders)makes me realize that Chelsea is more than any other club in the premiership. That is why clubs in the premiership would always support an opponent in a match involving Chelsea. Player haters. Let them keep hating. The fact remains that we are the most admired in the premiership.
I pledge my allegiance to Chelsea;my love,my club.

ha ha ha, I am soory o but I just have to ask this: admired by who?

Even your own owner is embarrased by your boring football.

Your own fans cannot be bothered to go and watch them.

So where is all this admiration coming from?

Na wa for some people sha.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by A40(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
And the most jealoused? hmmm i bow for english o!.Chelsea my ass
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
A-40:

And the most jealoused? hmmm i bow for english o!.Chelsea my ass

@A-40, this is Naija and in Naija we speak pidgin  grin Abi make I ask you where in English dem dey end sentence with "o!" wink
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Sean25(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
The first Poster is a very foolish person
First of all what survey did he conduct to substantiate his claim of the mass exodus?
how many Chelsea fans does he know personally?
how many have left to have induced the term "MASS EXODUS" ? especially the "MASS"
And how can you say there was an exodus when you cannot specify the destination of the exodus? where did the Chelsea fans go? YOUR ASS?

i think its pretty immature and unwise to celebrate the demise of Chelsea just because we lost 2 games and drew 2(lost villa, Man U,drew Blackburn,Rosenborg)
Fine, Mourinho left, but those who are wise will know that the King is never more important than the King-maker
Mourinho is gone but the Man and the Millions that brought Mourinho,Drogba,Shevchenko,Essien,Mikel,Ballack,Alex,Belletti,Cech and all the Soldiers is still there
Roman is still there, The millions are still strong and you ignorant beefers are celebrating our death
The money that brought Mourinho is there and the same money (or a little more)could bring any WORLD CLASS COACH to the bridge
Una never see anything
you dont know what kind of trouble you are in, we will keep spending, we will keep buying and WE WILL GET ANOTHER JOSE MOURINHO, AN UPGRADED ONE SEF tongue
as long as Roman is still there and willing to spend, ALL THE OTHER CLUBS WILL PERPETUALLY BE UNDER CONSTANT PRESSURE TO CATCH UP
already,this season both Man u and Liverpool spent more than us, something they condemned in the past
next season, they will both sack their coaches just to COPY us

I think the only sensible reason you haters can have to celebrate is "THE DEATH OF ABRAMOVICH"

and DUDES, that aint gon happen tongue

Long live Chelsea
Long live Roman's Army

THE SKY IS FUCKING BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Sean25(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
[b][/b]GUYS, NEW TOPIC

MASS EXODUS OF MAN UTD FANS DUE TO 0-2 LOSS AT OLD TRAFFORD TO COVENTRY (?)

NOW HOW FOOLISH AND UNINSIGHTFUL WOULD THIS SOUND ?

BLOODY BEEFERS !!!!!!!

eni ba n wo iseju akan, aa pe leti omi !!!!!!!!! kiss, he who waits for the crab to blink his eyes will spend a long time at the seashore

eyin temi, THE SKY IS FUCKING BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by mofaj(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
I'll rather be a relegated Chelsea fan than a Manchester United or Arsenal fan. undecided
[color=#990000][/color] up lose!!!!!!!!!!!
how can u open ur mouth and talk of manu like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 / Download Latest Fifa 2024 Obb Data Files Ppsspp Android Offline Game - Fifa 24 / West Brom Appoint Alan Pardew As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.