Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. (293 Views)

Ashawo Dey Beg For 5h Now Again / Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Sunnyrado: 8:56am On Jun 08
If God has bless you kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please any skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone that you can teach people for free.
Thank you
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by dangoteinlaw: 9:06am On Jun 08
Sunnyrado:
If God has bless you kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please any skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone that you can teach people for free.
Thank you
come and learn revit designs and systems so you can work with engineers and developers all round the world. Not free though but i can subsidize the rate for you if you own a good laptop.
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Tyranny: 9:54am On Jun 08
Woah! How much that gonn' cost us??
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Tyranny: 9:55am On Jun 08
dangoteinlaw:
come and learn revit designs and systems so you can work with engineers and developers all round the world. Not free though but i can subsidize the rate for you if you own a good laptop.

Woah! How much that gonn' cost??
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by dangoteinlaw: 10:19am On Jun 08
Tyranny:

Woah! How much that gonn' cost??
chat me up
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Sunnyrado: 12:10pm On Jun 08
Thank you for your response, but I don't have a laptop for now...
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Harkhin87(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08
Talking drum playing grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by Ukafor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08
allumimun fabrication
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. by ThothHermes: 8:37pm On Jun 08
Harkhin87:
Talking drum playing grin grin grin cheesy
I chuckled. grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Medical Considerations You Should Prioritise Before Getting Married / What If Will You Do If.... / Concerning This Switch Raging Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.