Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,548 members, 7,895,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu (298 Views)

Wike Delivers 10 Flyovers In 43 Months / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08
President Bola Tinubu on Saturday said the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has provided “exceptional leadership at a trying time for the country.”

Tinubu reiterated that Wike is a team leader who delivers on his promises.

He spoke during the inauguration of a road in Guzape District of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT.

A statement by Tinubu’s spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, quoted the president as saying: “It has been a very challenging time for us in the country. We are still retooling and rejigging our financial system to bring prosperity and relief to the people of this country.

“You have demonstrated the capacity to build a team, lead a team, and deliver on promises. I commend you, well done.”

Also speaking, Wike said the contract was initially awarded in 2003 at the cost of N14 billion and was divided into lots 1 and 2 to Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited and Gilmor Engineering Limited.

Wike commended Tinubu for not abandoning the project because government is a continuum.

“Dantata had left the site for long. We had to bring them back after the president approved a memorandum to that effect,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/08/wike-delivers-on-his-promises-tinubu/

Mynd44 Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by ineri: 8:49pm On Jun 08
Give it to Wike as the most performing minister. Any time, any day

5 Likes

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by BERNIMOORE: 8:50pm On Jun 08
Aaaaah....Children of hate won't like this

1 Like

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by FourQu: 8:54pm On Jun 08
Somebody that tied the whole of rivers state indigenous peoples votes and threw it into APC ballot box behind the scenes? sad

Of course wike delivers on his promises wink no doubt about that. I just pity rivers state people, wike used them like sanitary pad from top to bottom cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:56pm On Jun 08
FourQu:
Somebody that tied the whole of rivers state indigenous peoples votes and threw it into APC ballot box behind the scenes? sad

Of course wike delivers on his promises wink no doubt about that. I just pity rivers state people, wike used them like sanitary pad from top to bottom cry

Cry ooooo, weep ooooooo, it is your constitutional right

5 Likes

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:56pm On Jun 08
I hope you can all see from afar Shettima/Wike 2031

1 Like

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 9:21pm On Jun 08
Repackaged fraudster followers would cry tire on this thread

Bitter Obituarists, the lost Jews, over to you

Wail and cry as much as you can 😁😀😂🤣
Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 9:27pm On Jun 08
Comments above are lunatic comments
Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by ScamHunter: 9:32pm On Jun 08
Th way he delivered Rivers votes abi?

1 Like

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by flokii: 9:32pm On Jun 08
Let's give it to H.E Nyesom Wike, he is really trying. The way they are even opening up the roads show there is master plan.
Even the Northerners are impressed, atleast some honest ones I've interacted with rate him very high.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by Babangidapikin: 9:35pm On Jun 08
At least Oga Wike's men seem to have cease fire ...let us see if Oga Fubara can perform...It is one thing to be receiving orders, it's another thing to be your own Boss. No matter how much accolades we give Oga Wike as FCT Minister it can't be as sweet as the one from Rivers people. That's why he has not been dancing. So Oga Fubara deliver o ...
Re: Wike Delivers On His Promises – President Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 9:48pm On Jun 08
StreetFight:
I hope you can all see from afar Shettima/Wike 2031
I dey reason am too o.. Thinking😉

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State: Appeal Court Strikes Out Case On Lg Tenure Elongation / Help Me Locate A Collation Center Where I Can Work For Imo Supp Election / Group Hails Zoning Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.