Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,877 members, 7,866,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

“You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls (15267 Views)

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls / Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by ChemmyNaija: 8:26am On Jun 09
Following the shocking event of a faceless blogger being exposed as a Ghanaian lady being fed info by tonto  dikeh to allegedly blackmail Nigerian celebrities and big men, Business Mogul, Adesuwa Renee speaks on her experience. 

The Controversial gossip blogger Cutie Juls who many know as a Nigerian blogger has been exposed as a Ghanaian woman posing as a Nigerian and sharing damaging info at the behest of her paymasters.

It was revealed that Cutie Juls has indeed made many allegations against celebrities and big men throughout the years and it seems its now her turn to enjoy the spotlight as her life is being exposed accompanied with her photos.

Reacting to this, popular auto dealer took to her instagram page to share her ordeal, explaining how the blogger, Cutie Juls had traumatized her by blackmailing her and peddling fake news about her, leading to her being admitted in the hospital. 

Adesuwa wrote, “ This woman traumatized me. I was going through hell and she made a decision to use her page and words damage me even more! Not sure who was paying her. Now her face is out. Just look how she be”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by bewla(m): 9:20am On Jun 09
Bad dreams over
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Macnnoli4(m): 10:45am On Jun 09
Anytime I see Cutiejulius blog news, I just ignore it. Found out early all the things peddled there is fake. It is Gistlover that celebs truly fear. I personally dislike the way Gistlover targets celeb marriages.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by 4tomandchi: 8:15am On Jun 11
A bill needs to be done criminalizing cyber stocking and bullying it takes great courage and inner strength to face these monsters. Many innocent lives have been lost because of people like this. That’s why I give people hot hot if you come to my tag and talk trash See her face.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by SlavaUkraini: 8:15am On Jun 11
People dey hungry for Nigeria, na cutie juls aproko matter go solve the issue ?

3 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by PlasmaTV: 8:16am On Jun 11
Never heard of either of them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by nepapole(m): 8:16am On Jun 11
Eeya
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by YoungLionken(m): 8:16am On Jun 11
Anything Tonto put hand dey always get K-leg; Background, family, entertainment, marriage, relationships/friendships, politics, etc. One scandal to another every damn time and everywhere undecided...

4 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Parydelegate: 8:16am On Jun 11
grin
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:17am On Jun 11
Slowirr abeg make u borrow your famous reasoning ...

"Damn nigga issorite"

2 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by FourQu: 8:19am On Jun 11
Mschew undecided telling lies on the internet because you feel nobody will find out and expose you. Threatening people because you feel you're untouchable. CLAIMING TO BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN BOTH EINSTEIN AND NEWTON JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND

https://www.nairaland.com/8117580/reason-bateria-gave-us-political

Sorry to say, but every beautiful thing must eventually COME TO AN END wink the way this useless Ghanian troll will be running 🏃‍♂️ upandan kiti-kata is the same way you will be running upandan on nairaland from today cool

EmperorCaesar I am talking about you.
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by crackhouse(m): 8:20am On Jun 11
Tonto dike at it again.

1 Like

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by GreaterFuture(m): 8:20am On Jun 11
Who exposed the her and how?
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Ogbanga0913: 8:20am On Jun 11
Oo too bad...!
But good for her
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by doggedfighter(f): 8:21am On Jun 11
The woman with the baby is the blogger ?
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Rebuke: 8:22am On Jun 11
Lol. I have always said it, many people saying bad things about others and always quick to insult others online are usually unpresentable in real life.

Most of them are very ugly, wretched, jobless and always jealous of others doing well.

They hide behind their keyboards to pour dirt on others who are way ahead of them in every ramification of life.

They're many here on nairaland. Most of them will never agree to meet yhu physically because they know they're not presentable.

That's why always ignor them these days. Very vile and terrible set of dirty people.

4 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by aywagze(m): 8:25am On Jun 11
Every cyber bully will definitely die a terrible death ..it is very wrong ..🤔
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Ikembeku: 8:25am On Jun 11
Nigerians are daft.

Soon the news will be debunked

3 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by theophorus(m): 8:26am On Jun 11
No need for too much talk joor.. Just organize Lawyers wen go serve them and make Police do their work.

Anybody wen no wan use their sense must to collect.
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Rebuke: 8:30am On Jun 11
doggedfighter:
The woman with the baby is the blogger ?

Are yhu surprised? It's very very possible, bro. Most people who are found of always bad-mouthing others are usually very unpresentable.

1 Like

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On Jun 11
Rebuke:

Are yhu surprised?

I am
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36am On Jun 11
🤭
I don’t believe that’s her tho.

1 Like

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by OgidiHerbals2(m): 8:38am On Jun 11
I was reading so many things on her page yesterday,I knew either she's an actress or someone in Nollywood feeding her news....

Same as that gistlover too

Na their palaver be that

If you're having stubborn reoccurring infections, diabetes,ulcer,HBP , Pile or you don't last well on bed , erectile dysfunction, weak Erection and premature ejaculation,low sperm count. Sweetie infection,Glaucoma and any other health issues contact me for potent herbs
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by FBIBOT(m): 8:39am On Jun 11
The woman in that picture doesn't look like a blogger to me...... unless that's throwback photo

2 Likes

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Lordbinsmar: 8:41am On Jun 11
angry
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by Smitaro100(m): 8:56am On Jun 11
Na my eye dey pain me abi na only me dey see say she resemble mohbad..🙄
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by ppogba: 9:01am On Jun 11
Rebuke:
Lol. I have always said it, many people saying bad things about others and always quick to insult others online are usually unpresentable in real life.

Most of them are very ugly, wretched, jobless and always jealous of others doing well.

They hide behind their keyboards to pour dirt on others who are way ahead of them in every ramification of life.

They're many here on nairaland. Most of them will never agree to meet yhu physically because they know they're not presentable.

That's why always ignor them these days. Very vile and terrible set of dirty people.

Totally agree with you especially the adjective " un- presentable".

1 Like

Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Jun 11
Make una carry una wàhálà comot for here jare..
Re: “You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls by ChemmyNaija: 9:14am On Jun 11
FBIBOT:
The woman in that picture doesn't look like a blogger to me...... unless that's throwback photo

How does a blogger look?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. / Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. / "I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.