Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

#1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? (3085 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by emperor4love(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09
Maybe he mean 15k naira not 1500
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by PUNANI01: 11:17pm On Jun 09
If only your grammar will safe you from the reality of things. They even added better kpomo and better meat. Your rubbed them grin
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by eepeepook: 11:31pm On Jun 09
AcadaWriter:
This one no sabi lie..
Bot.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by bola4dprec(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09
englishmart:
My iPhone 14 had an issue and I decided to travel from my temporary Abeokuta residence to Ikeja to fix it. Before I got to Ikeja, I was stopped over at Falomo. I crawled into an eatery where I was disappointingly presented with an unbelievably and criminally inflated price of food
I got this almost-nothing for #1500. Can you imagine the absurdity?
That was preposterous, I thought to myself.
It's unfortunate even in my hood my brotherhood can testify you are are not grateful
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Silentgroper(m): 12:15am On Jun 10
Tokskob2008:
From Abeokuta to Falomo before getting to Ikeja... op don smoke wet weed for this rainy season grin
na una no sabi anything ..

Do you how many routes for lag you fit pass enter ogun state ..
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Cassandraloius: 12:29am On Jun 10
This is way too cheap!
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by manmade(m): 12:40am On Jun 10
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Zubeezanga(m): 12:52am On Jun 10
See this nigga, majority of resturants one of that fufu and plenty soup And small bottle water go comot 4k plus frm u, u dy shout wit 3 heavy wraps lol for 1500 everywhere don cast oga
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by manmade(m): 12:53am On Jun 10
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by manmade(m): 12:55am On Jun 10
englishmart:
[b]My iPhone 14 [/b]had an issue and I decided to travel from my temporary Abeokuta residence to Ikeja to fix it. Before I got to Ikeja, I was stopped over [b]at Falomo. I crawled into an eatery where I was disappointingly presented with an unbelievably and criminally inflated price of food
That was preposterous, I thought to myself. [/b]
I just got relieved from work. I'm out of my mind right now. Where do I go from here?

I've been working with this company for 10 years as a lift operator. At some point I learnt how to clear fatal and reset the lifts if they got faulty. I can even drive on inspection or reservation. All the while I worked there, I spent almost all I earned financing my family. I, to 80% saw my immediate younger brother and sister through school through my earnings. The only savings I have is less than 16k. That's probably what I will survive on pending when I get a new job.

It's absolutely frustrating. I wish I saved for the rainy day. But how could i have possibly saved when I earned less than a 100k with so much to take care of?

I'm a popular figure here and have contributed immensely to Nairaland. @seun lalasticlala. [/b][/quote] @ OP, one of this two stories is not true , please help me identify the one with falsehood, thanks
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by TinubuShet(m): 4:31am On Jun 10
I think he pass through Ijebu Ode route
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by englishmart(m): 5:23am On Jun 10
Elzazzi:

From Abeokuta to ajah how ?

If you're travelling from Abeokuta to Lagos, the last Bus stop to my best of experience is Ajah.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by englishmart(m): 5:26am On Jun 10
manmade:

I just got relieved from work. I'm out of my mind right now. Where do I go from here?

I've been working with this company for 10 years as a lift operator. At some point I learnt how to clear fatal and reset the lifts if they got faulty. I can even drive on inspection or reservation. All the while I worked there, I spent almost all I earned financing my family. I, to 80% saw my immediate younger brother and sister through school through my earnings. The only savings I have is less than 16k. That's probably what I will survive on pending when I get a new job.

It's absolutely frustrating. I wish I saved for the rainy day. But how could i have possibly saved when I earned less than a 100k with so much to take care of?

I'm a popular figure here and have contributed immensely to Nairaland. @seun lalasticlala. [/b] @ OP, one of this two stories is not true , please help me identify the one with falsehood, thanks
I can't lose my job six months ago, and then buy food for 1500 six month later? What are you saying?
Why do you even think one of them is a lie, why not both?
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by xtivin(m): 5:27am On Jun 10
englishmart:
My iPhone 14 had an issue and I decided to travel from my temporary Abeokuta residence to Ikeja to fix it. Before I got to Ikeja, I was stopped over at Falomo. I crawled into an eatery where I was disappointingly presented with an unbelievably and criminally inflated price of food
you need to be arrested.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Usmanovic95(m): 5:58am On Jun 10
E don try wey this egbon go market
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Elzazzi: 7:06am On Jun 10
englishmart:
If you're travelling from Abeokuta to Lagos, the last Bus stop to my best of experience is Ajah.

Lol. I can't see you are just on here kidding. You don't even know what you are saying at all. Ajah is the is on the island. Abeokuta is even closer to the mainland/oshodi axis. How do you get to Ajah from Abeokuta. Which routes did you take exactly you can't even explain lol
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by oglalasioux(m): 8:22am On Jun 10
The food you posted here is very cheap at 1500 naira.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:57am On Jun 10
OP is dating the salesperson
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by emperor4love(m): 9:15am On Jun 10
First ikoyi no cheap fr u to get food at 1500, mayb em de talk 15k
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by oranget(m): 9:26am On Jun 10
This must be a joke.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by manmade(m): 9:39am On Jun 10
Ikoyi indeed! grin grin
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by freemanq(m): 9:54am On Jun 10
Very cheap
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by jaszplus12(m): 10:59am On Jun 10
englishmart:
I arrived Nigeria after a 6 year absence February this year and wanted to savour some ogbono and bitter leaf soup... when I asked the cost, I froze for a moment before the sense of longing took the fore....I paid just to ensure my taste buds were satisfied!
But then, where I'm coming from food is costlier than in Nigeria!
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Kevineleven(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10
Patronizing any food seller is a Big no for me.
I make my breakfast at home
I stay at home till 2pm to eat lunch
Then go to work by 3pm
When I return by 9pm I eat my dinner
Shikina
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Meteng: 1:40pm On Jun 10
Nazgul:
What kind of lie is this.

Even those wraps of swallow would cost you a minimum of N800 in a local buka because of their size, when you add the proteins and soup, you'll hit 2k. By the time you add the area (Ikoyi) you'd be spending nothing less than 6k for that meal.
Abi o
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:52pm On Jun 10
This is plenty food na,why the noise grin
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Babathanks(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10
You can not get this less than 3k in my street in abuja. Seems food is cheap in lag more than Abuja ooo. Cos I don't live in big man area o. Just an average place and food still cost anyhow
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by Vulcanheph(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10
My brother... That price is okay
Just remember that the inflation rate in this Tinubu administration is horrible
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by nairaman66(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10
No one wraps fufu like that again. You are all lies. That food is 4k plus!
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by kalufelix(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10
This should be around N3200- N3500 for roadside restaurant..
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by We4all: 7:11pm On Jun 10
I500 or 15000? Where I stay, that kpomo goes for about 500 each.
Re: #1500 Food At Ikoyi, Lagos. What Is Going On In This Country? by RepoMan007: 2:38am On Jun 11
Budget agbero meal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash / Foods Not To Eat On A First Dinner Date / You Can Make Kulikuki In The Comfort Of Your Home Watch The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.