Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) (16837 Views)

Singer Victony Shows Street Cred, He Fills The Tanks Of 200 Bus Drivers In Lagos / Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Lutherblaq: 7:06am On Jun 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVygYhwtyOY?si=oFkUBUJ3pmU0iDch

Nigerian artist Victor Anthony, also known as Victony, has gained tremendous recognition for his sweet act of compassion in purchasing fuel for 200 public bus drivers.

In a viral video, the “Soweto” singer was seen surrounded by a lot of people at a filling station, personally filling the tanks of the bus drivers he bought fuel for.

He posed for selfies with people, had spirited chats, and received a lot of praise before leaving. internet users in the comments section praised his kindness and acknowledged his wonderful nature.

Reacting to the post;

JideWestwood said:
“Wow, that’s a great gesture. They’ll never forget it”

TRENCH KID wrote:
“When you coming from noting, how it feels”

TUNJI MICHAEL FATOKI said:
“Daniel de come for am”

ABIODUN THE CAR PLUG wrote:
“Putting a smile on people’s faces”

Bobby Philips said:
“More money in your account so you can still show more because we also wish to do so but God has not given us the grace to do but I believe be there one day”

El Chapo said:
“The guy get good heart, God bless him”

Sunkanmi wrote:
“Omo and na this filling station money high pass for that our street bcus na 700 them dey sell per liter omo God bless him”

Bella Christopher asked:
“And why the hype? is it too much from him?”

https://www.gistlover.com/man-with-a-good-heart-god-bless-him-reactions-as-victony-buys-fuel-for-200-public-bus-drivers/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Thundafireseun: 7:19am On Jun 10
Bella Christopher asked:
“And why the hype? is it too much from him?”

Crazy girl how many people have ur father touched their lives

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:44am On Jun 10
Everybody can be the head of a Goverment in his own little way......Victony is the head of his govt in his own way

21 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by G0odharddick: 10:05am On Jun 10
Thundafireseun:

99.9% Nigerian girls have entitlement mentality.

I can bet my balls that she's currently living with a Yahoo boy in his house, and the yahoo boy is currently feeding her while she repays back with her kpekpus

A broke girl never believes she's broke, she just believe she's dating the wrong guy. A broke girl is highly delusional.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Thundafireseun: 10:14am On Jun 10
G0odharddick:

99.9% Nigerian girls have entitlement mentality.

I can bet my balls that she's currently living with a Yahoo boy in his house, and the yahoo boy is currently feeding her while she repays back with her kpekpus

A broke girl never believes she's broke, she just believe she's dating the wrong guy. A broke girl is highly delusional.

You are right….

And it’s unfortunate

33 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Felabrity: 11:25am On Jun 10
Brother is indirectly promoting those jams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Lutherblaq: 7:26am On Jun 11
Is this not a good gesture? Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by 0001Lagos: 7:29am On Jun 11
The next governor of Lagos Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 8:07am On Jun 11
0001Lagos:
The next governor of Lagos Insha Allah

If it's that easy then WizKid would have been governor long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by kereman1: 8:08am On Jun 11
The same people that took PO sunny disposition as naivete are here singing songs of raise to this artist, although he tried, but all those fuel don't burn finish while PO borehole is still in active duty and helping to stop cholera.

4 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 8:08am On Jun 11
cool ok
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 8:08am On Jun 11
Thundafireseun:

The mumu girl was deeply pained grin

Help us tell her that .....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Parydelegate: 8:09am On Jun 11
Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble opinion, without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, and without lies to the actual truth, with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think he has done well for them. Kudos
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Treasure17(m): 8:10am On Jun 11
Commendable.
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by 4tomandchi: 8:11am On Jun 11
A kind gesture from a gentle man to the street some people give away na audio for social media.
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by LillyGonva: 8:12am On Jun 11
What if You Could Land Your Dream Job?

Imagine walking into a room full of top employers in Nigeria (or abroad). Amidst the sea of hopeful candidates, your CV shines bright, attracting attention and piquing interest.

With our CV writing services, that dream can become a reality. We tailor your CV to ensure it not only looks the part but truly showcases your potential and achievements.

Don't just take our word for it. Here's what Nuel C. from Lagos had to say:

"Before using the Paulwelj CV services, I was sending out CVs with little success. After the revamp, I had 5 interview invites in just one week!"

And Obeh G. from Kuwait says:
"Thank you for a job well done. Thank you, I really do appreciate. New opportunities have opened to me. Thank you again."

Why wait? Seize the opportunity and elevate your CV game. Our Whatsapp contact is in the flyer below. Chat us NOW!

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15am On Jun 11
wetin agbadobis enslaver can never ever attempt wit his own originally legally acquired money to do for his zombie supporters!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:15am On Jun 11
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Thundafireseun: 8:21am On Jun 11
emmabest2000:

The mumu girl was deeply pained grin

Help us tell her that .....

Ok
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:21am On Jun 11
Na way to promote his upcoming album "Stubborn".
His album is dropping on 21st of June. This is a way to be in the news to promote his album
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by toprealman: 8:22am On Jun 11
The drivers will still vote along ethnic and religious lines so why bother? Let the “enjoy” in peace.
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by LordKushmann(m): 8:29am On Jun 11
Unique451:
you get it cheesy
With all you've heard from the Young man, does he appear to you as someone needing promotion? Nwoke is hot to trot. His voice is golden unlike the turtle ninja looking crooner.
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:32am On Jun 11
Thundafireseun:

with her wide bore hole sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Bullfallo(m): 8:33am On Jun 11
.those bus drivers will still charges high fees.

Except he is promoting his songs through them by giving them his cd/music
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Love800(m): 8:34am On Jun 11
Is that the main solution!

Artistes always dont want to take a lead in speaking about ills in our society. They prefer to hid and eat political parties money. They cant even build mini infrastructure to cater for the needs of the citizens. All these sharing of palliatives, imitating their politicians wont work.
Nigeria celebrities still have a long way to go!
Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Allisgud: 8:35am On Jun 11
Wow,this is coming from an artist who if they bring up a list of 30 rich artists he will not be among them,kudos to him

3 Likes

Re: Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) by Doobie: 8:43am On Jun 11
Promotion or not. . . this is a significant gesture, especially considering the high cost of petrol at the moment. BIG THANKS VICTONY✌🏾 🙌 🙏🏾

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa / 'leave God Out Of Feminism' - Tboss Warns Feminists / Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.