Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims (9309 Views)

Tinubu Has Approved Payment Of N3.3 Trillion Power Sector Debts - Adelabu / Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th β€” FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Emman08: 10:21am On Jun 10
Buhari belongs in kuje prison. But we know northern privilege won't allow this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Macphenson: 10:22am On Jun 10
APC is a cancer to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by emorse(m): 10:35am On Jun 10
Yadid:
Was subsidy the real problem? No, never. Corruption has always been the issue, corruption in the whole subsidy thing. Who throws the baby away with the bath water? Who stops feeding his or her child just because some petty thieves are stealing from the child? Rather than address the headache, the FG cut off the whole head, while a number of ignorant Nigerians cheered on.
Thanks bro. When we said it earlier, some people said it was because we wanted "cheap fuel". Tell me how a low income nation is supposed to develop her manufacturing capacity if the cost of production is sky high and cheaper alternatives can be imported. Yet they expect that by going after bureau de change, exchange rate will magically drop.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Kukutente23: 10:49am On Jun 10
You will not see nairalanda here to tell us how subsidy is bad since it is about corruption from his thieving masters
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Jun 10
Every other day another fraud in government

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55am On Jun 10
Mele Kyari is still there & actively serving dis lord...

Nigerians, una knw una problem... Hell-anus & Co are Jez a minute part of it!

cool
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by DeepsightX: 10:57am On Jun 10
Wisdomkosi:
Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure in Fuel Subsidy Claims by NNPCL under Buhari Gov’t | #Politicsnigeria

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/forensic-audit-uncovers-n3-3-trillion-inflated-figure-in-fuel-subsidy-claims-by-nnpcl-under-buhari-govt/

nairalanda1.

When you are repeatedly told that the problem is sheer corruption, and not the subsidy by itself, you no go gree hear word.
There is nothing new or revelatory about this - every thinking person knows this already, save those such as yourself who refuse to use your heads/.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Pikahol(m): 11:00am On Jun 10
YoungLionken:
Too many hardened criminals in the oil sector sad! Only Got knows how much that has illegally left Nigeria through the border (as seen somewhere sometime ago)..

Abeg God, continue to dey bless me as I focus on my hustle. Anor wan get heart attack for Nigeria matter...
there is money in oil. So they won't think of giving up or doing the right. More funds to there pocket
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by DaveHarry(m): 11:05am On Jun 10
ZIAZI:
At this juncture, they should sell Nigeria and give me my share. Make I just go Namibia go stay.

As someone stated above, NO ONE WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS GRAND THEFT!
namibia. wonderful country
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by smileyoo: 11:11am On Jun 10
It's an irony that Oga Bubu's government that came to power with the promises of fighting against corruption and cleaning up the system of governance, ended up enthroning corruption and totally messed up the whole system of governance.
We were shouting on top of our voices then, of the high level of corruption in that Bubu's APC government, but his useful online idiots where busy defending the looters, calling us wailing wailers.
now these APC government looters had successfully downgraded most Nigerians to wailing wailers, through hunger and chronic hardships, and they are not done yet.
If not for corruption in the fuel subsidy , that ought to be the easiest means of helping the masses, but they cleverly made Nigerians to believe that it benefits only the rich, which is pure deception, because since that subsidy is gone mantra, who is feeling the heat most- the rich or the poor ?
Instead of fighting against corruption in fuel subsidy, they decided to remove fuel subsidy, because it's difficult for them to fight themselves.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by DeepsightX: 11:12am On Jun 10
Kukutente23:
You will not see nairalanda1 here to tell us how subsidy is bad since it is about corruption from his thieving masters

Thank you.

There is no poster who sickens me as much as that fellow.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by NaijaNaWaa: 11:13am On Jun 10
Auditor General’s office can’t audit a canteen let alone NNPC.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by harmonyglobal: 11:13am On Jun 10
Mele next to be fired......he already got a warning shot
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by DeepsightX: 11:17am On Jun 10
smileyoo:
It's an irony that Oga Bubu's government that came to power with the promises of fighting against corruption and cleaning up the system of governance, ended up enthroning corruption and totally messed up the whole system of governance.
We were shouting on top of our voices then, of the high level of corruption in that Bubu's APC government, but his useful online idiots where busy defending the looters, calling us wailing wailers.
now these APC government looters had successfully downgraded most Nigerians to wailing wailers, through hunger and chronic hardships, and they are not done yet.
If not for corruption in the fuel subsidy , that ought to be the easiest means of helping the masses, but they cleverly made Nigerians to believe that it benefits only the rich, which is pure deception, because since that subsidy is gone mantra, who is feeling the heat most- the rich or the poor ?
Instead of fighting against corruption in fuel subsidy, they decided to remove fuel subsidy, because it's difficult for them to fight themselves.

They just passed the buck to the poor masses. I don't need to wonder what a lout like will say. His darling daddy.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by ablejesus26(m): 11:21am On Jun 10
If You call them thief helinus and him band of headless mob wey dey confuse zombiesm for patriotism go call you enemy of Nigeria.

Them wey dey stand with same Apc that is the greatest calamity and curse to befall this Country be the true lovers of the Country 😁 you ho fear Zombie mentality 😁
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:21am On Jun 10
Wisdomkosi:
Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure in Fuel Subsidy Claims by NNPCL under Buhari Gov’t | #Politicsnigeria

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/forensic-audit-uncovers-n3-3-trillion-inflated-figure-in-fuel-subsidy-claims-by-nnpcl-under-buhari-govt/

@Nairalanda1, hope you and your retinue of fuel subsidy removal supporters can see that the problem is actually corruption and not subsidy payment

You guys have made Nigerians suffer in vain and the blood of those who died from poverty and hunger as a result of those useless policies will be on your heads.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Yadid(m): 11:30am On Jun 10
emorse:

Thanks bro. When we said it earlier, some people said it was because we wanted "cheap fuel". Tell me how a low income nation is supposed to develop her manufacturing capacity if the cost of production is sky high and cheaper alternatives can be imported. Yet they expect that by going after bureau de change, exchange rate will magically drop.

Our people are just too gullible. They don't think deeply before taking sides.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by BigDawsNet: 11:31am On Jun 10
ZIAZI:
At this juncture, they should sell Nigeria and give me my share. Make I just go Namibia go stay.

As someone stated above, NO ONE WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS GRAND THEFT!

Will your 45k share enough to take you to Namibia? 😁
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by ZIAZI(m): 11:37am On Jun 10
BigDawsNet:

Will your 45k share enough to take you to Namibia? 😁

45k say wetin happen?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:40am On Jun 10
Brendaniel:

I have been seeing you always giving advise to the federal government(Tinubu's government), have they acted on any of your numerous advises, at this point in time doesn't it look like you are talking to a stone?

I don't know if he lives in America where citizen's voice can be heard and implemented..

In Nigeria , the government are rather the problem of the citizens, inshort the citizens take care, and pamper the stupid Government.....

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by gloryman91: 11:40am On Jun 10
Olee theives.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10
Nairalanda1, hehehehe
I told u subsidy is a scam!!
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by benjaminlawson(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10
Dpharisee:
This is why South East and South South are not joining protests against Tinubu, they only blame him for supporting Buhari who had no business ruling this country, they warned Nigerians from 2014 but they were castigated, Tinubu is just trying to revive the carcass left behind by Buhari which Peter Obi would have done better in terms of the economy

I disagree with the above, the man is guilty even than buhari, he knows very well that buhari is incapable, but because they want to annex Nigeria to themselves, he brought him to power, and claimed emilokan after him. The act of reappointing the man at the center of subsidy scam is a total disservice to the poor masses of this country, because he swore to serve with the best of his ability and not allow personal interest to overtime the public interest. NNPC MD, suppose to be sharing the same room in kirikiri prison with emefele because they all committed an act economic sabotage. Even though the policy of emefele was painful, but there are some benefit we enjoyed, like going to any retail outlet to purchase item without cash, but with only your ATM or android phone to transfer the money, this has made shopping more convenient, but all Kayri' s policies are agony and suffering, that even levels 14 or 15 officers can no longer ride car in most places.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Mrexcell(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10
The money buhari and his fulani cabal stole in eight is far more than abacha and banbangida loots combined.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Mrexcell(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10
Namaster:
That's a whooping #3.3 TRILLION Naira FRAUD in just 6 years!

If the audit is expanded to 30 years, the SHEER volume of fraud dressed up as subsidy payments would make you FAINT!

Funny thing about this is absolutely NO ONE will be prosecuted for the #3.3 TRILLION Naira fraud.

But that's not even the funniest thing.

Funniest thing is that after an INDEPENDENT and INTERNATIONALLY-RECOGNISED accounting titan like KPMG audited the accounts and revealed the crookedness of it all, a POLITICALLY APPOINTED Auditor-General for the federation wants redo it.

What for?

Of course tinibu has no balls to prosecute buhari who was the minister of petroleum.
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by EcoNews: 1:19pm On Jun 10
We can see that in how Anambra he governed is doing beta than Lagos Tinubu governed.

Dpharisee:
This is why South East and South South are not joining protests against Tinubu, they only blame him for supporting Buhari who had no business ruling this country, they warned Nigerians from 2014 but they were castigated, Tinubu is just trying to revive the carcass left behind by Buhari which Peter Obi would have done better in terms of the economy
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by BigDawsNet: 1:25pm On Jun 10
ZIAZI:

45k say wetin happen?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know our politicians hav stolen lots of money and the country has lot of debts in his name… so 200million people won’t get much…

45k for each person self na bonus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by Shikini: 1:49pm On Jun 10
APC thieves, criminals
Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10
The usual joke.

Let's shout and talk about it and it fizzles out by next week for another update

Clowns everywhere.

I was so close so close but at the last minute I held back the Bleep I wanted to give.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit Uncovers N3.3 Trillion Inflated Figure In Fuel Subsidy Claims by dragunov: 2:42am On Jun 11
Arobaga:
Tinubu is a thief

Incompetent Buffon

This bitterness is eating deep o. Was Tinubu president between 2015-2023?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Leave For France Tomorrow For One Planet Summit / PDP - US Lobbying: 5 Things You Should Know / Profiling The 179 Communities In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.