Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,802 members, 7,898,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad (1574 Views)

Abeg Make Person Bless Me Before I Give Up On This Life / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by MrCork: 10:02pm On Jun 11
VinnyBaba:

OP, dont lose hope. Keep Hustling Quietly and Try manage well, any Small money that comes your Way. smiley

Many Nigerians are in your Shoes. sad

In 2021, 2022, My Bank Account was very Bouyant with Excess Cash.

Now with Economic Crunch caused by APC/Tinibu, to Dash person 5K seems hard for me. undecided

DONT ENCOURAGED THAT BEGGGGER BOY CALLED HellVictorinho6.......THIS IS EXACTLY WHY NIGERIA IS FAILING...LAZY YOUTHS!!!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 10:02pm On Jun 11
Akpabio22:
Bro no be only you dey face this calamity you better wake up and start any side hustling even if na concrete work for site. If others explain watin Dem dey face you fit be dangote for the matter. You better calmed down
every construction site i went and ask for work they look down on me and tell me no.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by MrCork: 10:04pm On Jun 11
abba190:
i have been suffering all my life, but i have never experience abject poverty like the one i am facing now. i know im not alone a lots of Nigerians r going through the worst hardship of their lives u can see it on their faces. i wonder if there is any money left in this country because i dont even see it, its now a suprise to me when i see people spending and eating what they want.
the hardship is affecting me mentally and physically, before i thought all the mad men roaming the streets are mad because of juju or drugs but now i realized that some of them are mad because of poverty, i am heading that way, if my life continue like this for 3weeks i know there is high probability that i may run mad. the way i behave these days is questionable i believe im not normal the sapa is affecting me mentally i swear, all i think is how to eat after i eat i will keep thinking about next food. i even dreamt of food last night why wouldnt i run mad if it continue like this? everywhere u go looking for job u will be told no like there is no any work left in the country. the first thing i did today after i wake up was grabbing my phone log in to facebook and start begging like a mad man and people called me all sort of names. im thinking about commiting crime and go to prison to suffer the real suffering i cant be a free man and be suffering like an inmate.

HellVictorinho6..YOU AGAIN CHANGEING NAMES..ALL IN THE NAME OF BEGGGING FOR MOINEY...STOP BEGGGING SIR...real men dont beg other mans..only gay men beg!!!(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 10:05pm On Jun 11
MrCork:

HellVictorinho6..YOU AGAIN CHANGEING NAMES..ALL IN THE NAME OF BEGGGING FOR MOINEY...STOP BEGGGING SIR...real men dont beg other mans..only gay men beg!!!(no oofencsece) angry
im not him im well known in this forum

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by MrCork: 10:09pm On Jun 11
abba190:
im not him im well known in this forum

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE.....HellVictorinho6 IS WELL KNOWN FOR BEGGGIN..HE A BEGGER..GUSSS WOT YOR THREAD IS ABOUT..BEGGGING. YOU ARE
HellVictorinho6. WE HAVE EXPOSE U for beggggin!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 10:15pm On Jun 11
MrCork:

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE.....HellVictorinho6 IS WELL KNOWN FOR BEGGGIN..HE A BEGGER..GUSSS WOT YOR THREAD IS ABOUT..BEGGGING. YOU ARE
HellVictorinho6. WE HAVE EXPOSE U for beggggin!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry
olodo who did i beg?
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Chiefpriestt: 10:57pm On Jun 11
abba190:
i have been suffering all my life, but i have never experience abject poverty like the one i am facing now. i know im not alone a lots of Nigerians r going through the worst hardship of their lives u can see it on their faces. i wonder if there is any money left in this country because i dont even see it, its now a suprise to me when i see people spending and eating what they want.
the hardship is affecting me mentally and physically, before i thought all the mad men roaming the streets are mad because of juju or drugs but now i realized that some of them are mad because of poverty, i am heading that way, if my life continue like this for 3weeks i know there is high probability that i may run mad. the way i behave these days is questionable i believe im not normal the sapa is affecting me mentally i swear, all i think is how to eat after i eat i will keep thinking about next food. i even dreamt of food last night why wouldnt i run mad if it continue like this? everywhere u go looking for job u will be told no like there is no any work left in the country. the first thing i did today after i wake up was grabbing my phone log in to facebook and start begging like a mad man and people called me all sort of names. im thinking about commiting crime and go to prison to suffer the real suffering i cant be a free man and be suffering like an inmate.
If you voted for Tinubu just know that this is the beginning of your suffering but if you did not, may the gods favour you to breath fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 10:59pm On Jun 11
Chiefpriestt:
If you voted for Tinubu just know that this is the beginning of your suffering but if you did not, may the gods favour you to breath fresh air.
i did not vote tinubu or peter obi. i voted nnpp
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Lonestar124: 11:06pm On Jun 11
1000Capacity:

If I see 400k like this, na to start electricity business
What is business all about, we can discuss about it outside here, if you don't mind..
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Chiefpriestt: 11:06pm On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:

Half-smart dumbo
So you actually think a Pityobi victory would have eradicated poverty in the land?

Not like most were even living better before now

As for Op, I have a hack to this but I feel you may be too principled and religious to do this
Tinubu supporter consoling himself. Enjoy the failure you supported

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Chiefpriestt: 11:10pm On Jun 11
abba190:
i did not vote tinubu or peter obi. i voted nnpp
May help come your way

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by MrCork: 11:11pm On Jun 11
abba190:
olodo who did i beg?

Is yor thread not about beggggin..you beggger!!
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 11:24pm On Jun 11
Chiefpriestt:
May help come your way
amen
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by MONEY247: 12:10am On Jun 12
If you have a biro and paper write on it that you need a job and post everywhere in many places around your vicinity, someone might call you I plan doing this tomorrow....

It's not easy out there, make I no share my experience, because it's funny, sometimes I wonder how I am still alive.... like I can go for days without food and I will alive.... just that very lean.....

Just go ahead and try what I suggested, help might come, baba stay strong we will come out tops

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 12:54am On Jun 12
MONEY247:
If you have a biro and paper write on it that you need a job and post everywhere in many places around your vicinity, someone might call you I plan doing this tomorrow....

It's not easy out there, make I no share my experience, because it's funny, sometimes I wonder how I am still alive.... like I can go for days without food and I will alive.... just that very lean.....

Just go ahead and try what I suggested, help might come, baba stay strong we will come out tops
i will try this but mau God help us not fall into the wrong hands when trying to make the 2ends meet

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by 1000Capacity: 12:58am On Jun 12
abba190:
i will try this but mau God help us not fall into the wrong hands when trying to make the 2ends meet
grin
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by 1000Capacity: 8:52am On Jun 12
Lonestar124:
What is business all about, we can discuss about it outside here, if you don't mind..

Yes
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by 1000Capacity: 8:53am On Jun 12
Susily:

What kind of electricity business?

The one that deals with electricity
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by 1000Capacity: 11:11am On Jun 12
Eeya. May God provide
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Dubetex96(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12
1000Capacity:
Eeya. May God provide

U dey everywhere i hail thee.
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 2:33pm On Jun 12
i just asked my roommate in uni for 2k on fb and he blocked me.
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Meedon: 2:48pm On Jun 12
No be you the insult Ilegend.d that time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Dubetex96(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12
abba190:
i just asked my roommate in uni for 2k on fb and he blocked me.

Block him too.

Tit for tat
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12
I remember when I was broke for 18 months, omo I literally ran mad

Do you know when you running mad you won't know, Na people go dey say eyan this guy done deh craze

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12
2RightHands1Coc:

Do you know when you running mad you won't know, Na people go dey say eyan this guy done deh craze

Some people talent na 2 add to person problem

Dem plenty 4 nairaland

Even 4 facebook/scamzone
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12
Dubetex96:

Block him too.

Tit for tat

Aswear

No time 2 waste rhymes

Me don vex delete/uninstall my facebook sef

Na yahoo boys /ritualists dey enjoy fb pass

Rubbish

angry
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Thazard(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12
2RightHands1Coc:

gringringrin
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 6:39pm On Jun 12
Dubetex96:

Block him too.
Tit for tat
i just deleted the chat
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by abba190: 6:40pm On Jun 12
2RightHands1Coc:

i believe im not mentally stable these days. anyway how did u excape the brokeness
Re: Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad by Dubetex96(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12
abba190:
i just deleted the chat

Nice one.

Someone shouldn't disrespect you at your lowest time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love / Ladies: Would/can U Ever Treat A Man Out On A First Date / Am Just Curious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.