Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise (81529 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by MichaelUweh(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12
So sorry about your fall, Mr. President. I pray you don't sustain injury; and if there's any, I pray for speedy recovery.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Ironbull: 1:13pm On Jun 12
Hanndye:

Them de want make curse kii them? Ok, bring Shetima on if that be the case.

Constitutionally Shetima will become the president nothing you can do about it infact the North will be happy because that is all they have be praying for.

Pls stop dreaming obi will ever near Aso Rock in the next 8 years bro its not going to happen.

So if Gej can replaced Yardua then should anything happen to Tinubu be ready for that terrorist called Shetima and you know he doesn't joke or smile I guess you get my point?

We have be telling you people to go and rest obi in 3rd position is a master plan to kill his chance ever near Aso Rock and in the next election obi will b in sixth position mark my word.

By right, by constitution if anything happen to Tinubu(God forbid) Shetima is your next President, if Shetima dies( God Forbd) Atiku is your next President and if Atiku dies his running mate Okowa is your next President so you can see how many people to die before obi can be consider and I'm assuring you none of these people will die to tell you obi case is dead on arrival.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Cregon: 1:14pm On Jun 12
Chai this is sad o.

I hope he is ok.

Just in case you are angered by my concern, I was taught to honor my elders and respect them, even more especially leaders.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Abosede512(f): 1:14pm On Jun 12
Our able president o ga o, has tinubu fell, our economy will rise in Jesus Mighty Name 🙏
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by etenyong(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12
The mandate has fallen
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by HNICEARTH: 1:15pm On Jun 12
Fell like the economy he is supervising.

France, here we come!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by tommy589(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12
lapintoz:
When you wish evil on your fellow human being, a thousand fold will befall you and your entire family. One by one....the evil shall descend on you.

The evil you wish for, is for you and your entire household and unborn generations.

How is my Bible quotation wishing Tinubu evil? For decades musicians have been waxing records lamenting the decline in economy and living standard. Was he anywhere near the corridors of power then?
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12
koboko69:

How old is Biden and Trump. Biden is 81 Trump is 77. Make we hear word
Na when e reach things like this, una go compare Nigeria with the US.

shey because Biden fall, our leaders should then be falling abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Kukutente23: 1:18pm On Jun 12
Bluntemperor:

And so what?
Even Joe Biden missed his steps and is still doing well or is Tinubu aged far from them?
May be we should appoint any of you to go for the Parade
I beg,make Una Park Somewhere else!
Lol. Joe Biden is doing well.
Some of you are just wilfully daft

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by zomby(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12
Dubetex96:
That's why our economy has not been in a stable state.

Tomorrow they will fly him to France for normal check up.

We don enter one chance be that.

our economy continues to bleed profusely.

I can just tell where you’re from from the way you open your smelly mouth like a cow yansh.
Bros, nobody is God…anyone can fall, even a 20 yrs old falls.

At this point, What a normal human being should be focusing on is simply the wellbeing of our president. But unfortunately the pigs do not wish our country or president well..Simply because their empty head candidate lost the election.

Jagaban will finish his 8 yrs and then his VP takes over for another 8 yrs.
Senseless pigs (the uncivilized and haters of all things) will never lead this country.. Insha Allah!
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:19pm On Jun 12
Thiefobi1:

Wetin concern IPOB with Nigeria matter.

When you are obsessed, you make your moniker about the name of a man who doesnt know you exist.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Dubetex96(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12
zomby:

I can just tell where you’re from from the way you open your smelly mouth like a cow yansh.
Bros, nobody is God…anyone can fall, even a 20 yrs old falls.

At this point, What a normal human being should be focusing on is simply the wellbeing of our president. But unfortunately the pigs do not wish our country or president well..Simply because their empty head candidate lost the election.

Jagaban will finish his 8 yrs and then his VP takes over for another 8 yrs.
Senseless pigs (the uncivilized and haters of all things) will never lead this country.. Insha Allah!

Your acclaimed president didn't even care about your well-being when he removed subsidy. I don't blame you typical demented Agabado brain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Britishpea: 1:23pm On Jun 12
What was that idiotic ADC doing?
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:24pm On Jun 12
Ironbull:

By right, by constitution if anything happen to Tinubu(God forbid) Shetima is your next President, if Shetima dies( God Forbd) Atiku is your next President and if Atiku dies his running mate Okowa is your next President so you can see how many people to die before obi can be consider and I'm assuring you none of these people will die to tell you obi case is dead on arrival.

Is it the constitution you brought out of your arse that says this? Because the Nigerian Constitution says no such thing. If the President and Vice President both kpeme, the joker Akpabio will take over as acting president until a fresh election is organized.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Smartjob1(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12
This is not funny. He is a human and can trip just like every other human.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:25pm On Jun 12
Adetayo1978:
Even if he falls again and again, that doesn't tell you that he will fail. Fall and fail are not synonymous. It's a better to fall than to fail.
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 🙏

Already, he is the worst president in the history of Nigeria.

And already, you are the greatest faliure and disgrace to your family.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:26pm On Jun 12
Smartjob1:
This is not funny. He is a human and can trip just like every other human.

It is damn funny you joyless bomboclat!

May he fall the way he has made the income of Nigerians fall!
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:29pm On Jun 12
MichaelUweh:
So sorry about your fall, Mr. President. I pray you don't sustain injury; and if there's any, I pray for speedy recovery.

This prayer was received in heaven today and after careful consideration I am directed to inform you that the prayer has been REJECTED.

It has been redirected to hell-fire, where the colleagues and accolytes of the frog-bat dwell, and where a place has been reserved for him in the hottest part for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by zomby(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12
Dubetex96:

Your acclaimed president didn't even care about your well-being when he removed subsidy. I don't blame you typical demented Agabado brain.

You are a fool, an uninformed fool!
Do you know that When Tinubu took over nigeria was in a complete mess; there was no money to do anything?
Where do you want him to find the money for fuel subsidy?
Do you know what would have happened if he didn’t remove the subsidy?
Do you know that Bitter Obi also planned to remove fuel subsidy?
Do you even know why the fuel subsidy had to be removed?
NO PAIN NO GAIN!
Lazy @ss Nigerian!
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by MichealOlajide: 1:29pm On Jun 12
Ttipsy:
Obviously u can’t compare Obama to Tinubu

You know that deep down you.
Useless man

🤣🤣😭😭😭😭🤣
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Dubetex96(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12
zomby:

Do you know that When Tinubu took over nigeria was in a complete mess; there was no money to do anything?

I have known u for defending nonsense regardless i wish you success in your future endeavors.
NO PAIN NO GAIN!
Lazy @ss Nigerian!
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 1:32pm On Jun 12
zomby:

NO PAIN NO GAIN!
Lazy @ss Nigerian!

You are so stupid.

But he could find N90 Billion for Hajj?

N200 Million Palliatives for each NASS Member?

Money for new SUVs at N160 Million each for NASS members?

Money for Presidential Yacht?

Money for needless coastal road?

Keep fooling yourself.

You will die in the most wretched poverty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by lexyclasy: 1:32pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
Tinubu heartlessly filled virtually all federal government appointments with mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu has already empowered too many Yorubas using federal government appointments in virtually all sectors more than even Buhari did for Fulanis.

President - Yoruba
Chief Justice of Nigeria - Yoruba
Customs Comptroller - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff - Yoruba
Prisons Controller - Yoruba
Immigration Controller - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba
Minister of Interior - Yoruba
Minister of Finance - Yoruba
Chief of Staff to President - Yoruba
and many more that I cant list here.

Imagine if an Igbo President did this? Yorubas will cry blood and call Igbos every unprintable names. But now that a Yoruba President is busy appointing mostly Yorubas into every position, Yorubas are smiling and calling it politics. Please make una de take record of all these because tomorrow Yorubas will lie and deny this.

No other Nigerian President dead or alive has ever appointed only his tribesmen into all major political positions except Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you people are here shedding crocodiles tears.

Tinubu has created a very dangerous record, Nigerians will never forget. Yorubas should not cry fowl tomorrow
Buhari Started it o, i remember this vividly.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Kingzmate(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12
I HOPE ALL IS WELL grin
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by treatise: 1:38pm On Jun 12
NLCreator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-c7fOtjk8

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tinubu-trips-falls-hits-head-on-floor-of-parade-vehicle/
Things are hard these days, it's possible he hadn't taken his breakfast owing to economic strains.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by walex2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
Tinubu heartlessly filled virtually all federal government appointments with mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu has already empowered too many Yorubas using federal government appointments in virtually all sectors more than even Buhari did for Fulanis.

President - Yoruba
Chief Justice of Nigeria - Yoruba
Customs Comptroller - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff - Yoruba
Prisons Controller - Yoruba
Immigration Controller - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba
Minister of Interior - Yoruba
Minister of Finance - Yoruba
Chief of Staff to President - Yoruba
and many more that I cant list here.

Imagine if an Igbo President did this? Yorubas will cry blood and call Igbos every unprintable names. But now that a Yoruba President is busy appointing mostly Yorubas into every position, Yorubas are smiling and calling it politics. Please make una de take record of all these because tomorrow Yorubas will lie and deny this.

No other Nigerian President dead or alive has ever appointed only his tribesmen into all major political positions except Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you people are here shedding crocodiles tears.

Tinubu has created a very dangerous record, Nigerians will never forget. Yorubas should not cry fowl tomorrow
don't forget to add incoming INEC CHAIRMAN he will also be a Yoruba man,then after 8 yrs aboki will be in charge. All those irritating Obi supporters must learn a lesson
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Omoluabi16(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12
Hate Tinubu or APC all you want, but nothing funny about this.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Coronavirus1: 1:44pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
grin grin

I am not laughing at him ooo,It can happen to anyone.

But Old Man that supposed to be at home playing with his grandchildren is who Nigerians made their president of 200 million people.

That's the Kind of Country they want me to continue sharing.
Your like voted for him and supported him.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Charly68: 1:45pm On Jun 12
God bless Baba ; he should thread carefully as his enemies are many but they won't succeed in Jesus name. God will uphold you and you will finish well in Jesus name. Nigerians must know that the time we are is a critical time of destiny where decision has to be taken no matter how painful it may look. After the pain comes the gain. We must believe God for a glorious turn of events . .Things will surely become better as God liveth
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by coleon(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12
zomby:

NO PAIN NO GAIN!
Lazy @ss Nigerian!
This is the usual yarns zombies have been programmed to say. Zero and lame excuses, Nigeria was this and that then came tinubu to bury Nigeria entirely.
If I ask you how much has been saved since tinubu removed his subsidy now you will start yarning dust, even the Tinubu you are supporting said it himself that he will continue from where Buhati stopped yet his zombie supporters tried to exonerate him from the mess he created and put the blame on his predecessor.
Do you know that Tinubu has borrowed more money than any other Nigerian president within one year in office despite his so called subsidy removal.
Meanwhile ,you are deceiving yourself that subsidy has been removed. Tinubu is still paying subsidy for both fuel and FX subsidy through the backdoor.
All the suffering he brought on the people is just for nothing Zombie.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by biggie73(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12
A heartless president.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Emyogalanya: 1:46pm On Jun 12
Falleo hero

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.