Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,746 members, 7,892,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise (81356 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:47pm On Jun 12
Na Nigerians dey swear for am..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Adetayo1978(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12
Even if he falls again and again, that doesn't tell you that he will fail. Fall and fail are not synonymous. It's a better to fall than to fail.
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 🙏
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by putin2: 12:49pm On Jun 12
God is catching them one by one,
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Bosman17: 12:50pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
grin grin

I am not laughing at him ooo,It can happen to anyone.

But Old Man that supposed to be at home playing with his grandchildren is who Nigerians made their president of 200 million people.

lol 😂 but same with Biden and Trump now😂😂😂 to be honest, it can happen to old person

That's the Kind of Country they want me to continue sharing.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DeepsightX: 12:50pm On Jun 12
SisterAnn:
I can't be part of that prayer. He should just resign and put himself out of the misery.

You need to be spiritually proactive. You know that a resignation is impossible for a Nigerian leader. Even if he was paralyzed he will not resign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Parydelegate: 12:50pm On Jun 12
Bayo Onanuga blames the enemies of democracy especially Obident for BAT fall at today's democracy day celebrations. grin grin

Ajuri: No cause for Alarm. President is in stable condition and is going about with his daily responsibilities. This is victory to democracy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Vulcan24(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12
Yesterday I saw a babe tumbling from the stairs and end up kneeling down at the end of the fall

I was like kii re ooo!
Happened in my office
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Empresa: 12:51pm On Jun 12
He is an old man, he needs more rest than the stress he put himself into

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by koboko69: 12:52pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
grin grin

But Old Man that supposed to be at home playing with his grandchildren is who Nigerians made their president of 200 million people.

How old is Biden and Trump. Biden is 81 Trump is 77. Make we hear word
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Fearurcreeator: 12:53pm On Jun 12
ayolayo0405:
A Prophetic sign that the country is falling but the soul called presidency will not understand
Like Biden bah
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Thiefobi1: 12:57pm On Jun 12
DeepsightX:

Let us intensify prayers, heaven may assist us with a bigger fall, maybe in the bath tub and we will all celebrate like we did on June 8th 1998.

Wetin concern IPOB with Nigeria matter.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by back2sender: 12:57pm On Jun 12
This is the handiwork of Peter Obi and Obidients.

We need to arrest them all for falling Oga today.

Meanwhile please use your EMILOKAN LOYALTY CARD to buy Garri,Beans,Rice, Cassava and Agbado corn free from the Market today.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:57pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
grin grin

Have you not seen where a very young person fall before.
Do you think you yourself can not fall.
Bible says, anyone that think he stands should be careful lest he falls
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Shikini: 12:58pm On Jun 12
Sad
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by imagrg(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12
You didn't complain when Buhari did same.
franchasofficia:
Tinubu heartlessly filled virtually all federal government appointments with mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu has already empowered too many Yorubas using federal government appointments in virtually all sectors more than even Buhari did for Fulanis.

President - Yoruba
Chief Justice of Nigeria - Yoruba
Customs Comptroller - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff - Yoruba
Prisons Controller - Yoruba
Immigration Controller - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba
Minister of Interior - Yoruba
Minister of Finance - Yoruba
Chief of Staff to President - Yoruba
and many more that I cant list here.

Imagine if an Igbo President did this? Yorubas will cry blood and call Igbos every unprintable names. But now that a Yoruba President is busy appointing mostly Yorubas into every position, Yorubas are smiling and calling it politics. Please make una de take record of all these because tomorrow Yorubas will lie and deny this.

No other Nigerian President dead or alive has ever appointed only his tribesmen into all major political positions except Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you people are here shedding crocodiles tears.

Tinubu has created a very dangerous record, Nigerians will never forget. Yorubas should not cry fowl tomorrow
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by AskNgige2: 1:00pm On Jun 12
Abeg o, shetima is not an option
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by sonssyo(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12
This one off person jare grin grin
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by back2sender: 1:01pm On Jun 12
Kukutente23:

You people have started with stupid excuses and what abouts
Is it not common knowledge that he has a knee issue?
OBJ, even Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari all did parade for years without tumbling.
In fact, no Nigerian leader has tumbled on entering the parade vehicle since independence but you Zombies are ready to defend anything no matter how ridiculous

We must arrest Peter Obi for this HORRENDOUS FALL.

How can he push our Oga to fall like a bag of agbado when his biography was read as the reviewing parade officer.

We the Emilokans will NOT accept this, we must arrest all Obidients.

Meanwhile all Emilokans are directed to Use thier EMILOKAN LOYALTY CARD to shop free in ALL MAJOR MARKETS IN NIGERIA TODAY, no near Igbo man shop o grin
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by RodgersAkpafu: 1:01pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
Tinubu heartlessly filled virtually all federal government appointments with mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu has already empowered too many Yorubas using federal government appointments in virtually all sectors more than even Buhari did for Fulanis.

President - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba

Imagine if an Igbo President did this? Yorubas will cry blood and call Igbos every unprintable names. But now that a Yoruba President is busy appointing mostly Yorubas into every position, Yorubas are smiling and calling it politics. Please make una de take record of all these because tomorrow Yorubas will lie and deny this.

No other Nigerian President dead or alive has ever appointed only his tribesmen into all major political positions except Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you people are here shedding crocodiles tears.

Tinubu has created a very dangerous record, Nigerians will never forget. Yorubas should not cry fowl tomorrow

Tribalism is only a crime when Igbo folks do it
Evil country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Emmabyte: 1:02pm On Jun 12
The idolt has nothing to offer, let him fall and die after all he is part of the reason many are suffering
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by hkidola00(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12
thunder fire tinubu blokus
Okwyjesus:

Somebody should be sacked for that. The President need to properly cared for.

I honestly don't like that at all.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by richmanrichard: 1:04pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:

President - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba

If wants he can fill all the places with his family members we don't care so far he delivers. Buhari started this. Our problems right now is that the Oldman is clueless as his supporters
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by press9jatv: 1:05pm On Jun 12
After this falling, he should go for medical check up ooo
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by pseudaria: 1:06pm On Jun 12
oldguyman:
From the video a friend posted on his status, PBAT really fell and I hope he didn't get injured from the fall.

Thunder will fire that your hope
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by viodemus: 1:06pm On Jun 12
democracy reject am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12
Sorry baba
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Ironbull: 1:08pm On Jun 12
Dubetex96:
That's why our economy has not been in a stable state.

Tomorrow they will fly him to France for normal check up.

We don enter one chance be that.

our economy continues to bleed profusely.

Bro I quiet understood your message but since ob era till date our economy hasn't done well, however, him tripping and fell has nothing to do with our economy its just one of those it has happened to so many leaders and yet heaven did not fall. Buhari did not tripped or fell yet he destroyed our economy.

Been away from here for while back now to home.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by idealogical: 1:08pm On Jun 12
Thiefobi1:

U mean this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlfSsRAhNaE

Yes, this video.

No agbada, not climbing anything, but the so called youth candidate fell..
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Boyjaco: 1:10pm On Jun 12
like this now bulaba go take 6month off grin grin grin grin grin[quqote author=oldguyman post=130434069]From the video a friend posted on his status, PBAT really fell and I hope he didn't get injured from the fall. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12
Lavor234:
Shows he is just an aging man with dying organs. Mortality is everyone's karma
anyone no matter how fit he/she is could trip and fall but this particular fall depicts the state of the country because he fell yakata ☹️😔 imagine people wey dey comfortable before wey fit afford 3 Square meals can barely meet up nowadays. The country is in shambles presently and his falling were in shambles, I hope he is alright though.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Dubetex96(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12
Ironbull:

Bro I quiet understood your message but since ob era till date our economy hasn't done well, however, him tripping and fell has nothing to do with our economy its just one of those it has happened to so many leaders and yet heaven did not fall. Buhari did not tripped or fell yet he destroyed our economy.

Been away from here for while back now to home.

Welcome back bro.
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Archtype(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12
You can't cheat nature! These thing is even avoidable only if his handlers were wise enough to even provide him with working aid. Like Biden like Tinubu; I really feel for them, they way they always drag old men who were supposed to be resting and enjoying their retirement. I also pity those that will lose their job as a result of this thing and the budget of 5billion that will likely follow suit for his treatment for this fall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.