Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State (1876 Views)

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:23pm On Jun 12
Any onye Anambra campaigning for a creation of an Orlu state that will result is carving out part of Anambra is very shortsighted. Anambra must remain one! Let us join hands together and push for the creation of Anioma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:26pm On Jun 12
Ofodirinwa:

What has size done for Borno? Can you walk from Idemili to Ideato?

Then divide your Imo State into two and leave Anambra state alone. There are bunch of overzealous nonentity who want to see Anambra split into two and that will never happen. They even removed me from their forum....LMAO. Like I give a f*ck!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Ofodirinwa: 9:30pm On Jun 12
viccy12:

Then divide your Imo State into two and leave Anambra state alone. There are bunch of overzealous nonentity who want to see Anambra split into two and that will never happen. They even removed me from their forum....LMAO. Like I give a f*ck!

You don't have an Anambra state. What is your town? Go and learn who your people are and stop saying nonsense. Who is waiting for you to give a Bleep?

All of these states are fake. If there is an Orlu state, it will be the first state in Igboland that is actually based on the real map of Ala Igbo.
What is the meaning of Anambra in Igbo? You don't know that Orumba people know they're from Amaigbo? What is the meaning of Oru in Oru Mba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12
Freshtruth:
No be orlu town burn those 4 innocent boys that year? If Nysc post me go orlu state I rather tear my bsc original results

Which year sir

Or you are mistaken orlu for Aulu in PH for SS??
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:39pm On Jun 12
Ofodirinwa:

You don't have an Anambra state. What is your town? Go and learn who your people are and stop saying nonsense. Who is waiting for you to give a Bleep?

All of these states are fake. If there is an Orlu state, it will be the first state in Igboland that is actually based on the real map of Ala Igbo.
What is the meaning of Anambra in Igbo? You don't know that Orumba people know they're from Amaigbo? What is the meaning of Oru in Oru Mba?

Anambra state is my father's land and you better keep your filthy hands off. Bunch of insecure culture less dimwits who have nothing to be proud of. You want to attach yourself to Anambra to feel important.

The name Anambra is coined from the Anam branch of the Omanbala River.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:43pm On Jun 12
onuman:

Mugu. Those of us knowledgeable citizens of Anambra south are willing to join a new state which has the largest reserve in Natural gas as well as long established oil producing area in Imo state.

You and who is knowledgeable citizen....negodu this onuku Igala....😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:46pm On Jun 12
cremedelacreme:

Which Idemili are you talking about? God forbid any part of my Idemili is carved into the dead on arrival Orlu state . We support Anioma state creation.

Nwanne, these people is crazy .....lmao. Idenmili is under Orlu zone....ajani Idenmili ga etigbu any ofeke who say that!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Ofodirinwa: 9:47pm On Jun 12
viccy12:

Anambra state is my father's land and you better keep your filthy hands off. Bunch of insecure culture less dimwits who have nothing to be proud of. You want to attach yourself to Anambra to feel important.

The name Anambra is coined from the Anam branch of the Omanbala River.

50% What your father called Anambra state is now Enugu state. So no it is not your father's land.

Anambra has nothing to do with Anam, it is a misspelling of Omanbala from the Hausa people who created it.

Oru people in Anambra know themselves and have been working to have a state of their own for years. Amaigbo people do Mmanwu (the real mmanwu that you're using to name your masquerades), do Okorosha, do Owu the same way Idemmiri, and Orumba do. What do they do in your town? Use that to find your brothers because people know themselves beyond fake Hausa states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Ofodirinwa: 9:49pm On Jun 12
viccy12:

Nwanne, these people is crazy .....lmao. Idenmili is under Orlu zone....ajani Idenmili ga etigbu any ofeke who say that!

They are deeply stupid.

I actually think Orlu people caused this because we don't do online igbo like others.

They don't know that Orlu zone is even the origin of Igbo people, they're here talking about Anambra state and Yakub Gowon state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 9:52pm On Jun 12
Adaisback:
We want Anioma not orlu state. Don't knot UGA with orlu, it won't work. I stand with Anioma state . It's long over due. Anioma state all the way
Who are the "we"?, ibos?. Oya enter delta and try it, i wan check something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by paramakina202: 9:52pm On Jun 12
Adaisback:
We want Anioma not orlu state. Don't knot UGA with orlu, it won't work. I stand with Anioma state . It's long over due. Anioma state all the way

Ada I think we should focus on how 6th state should be created out of current 5 states of southeast we should allow Anioma people to decide for themselves.You can see anti Igbo elements from Anioma who are suffering from identity crisis are already kicking against the idea as suggested by Senator Ned Nwoko.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:55pm On Jun 12
Ofodirinwa:

50% What your father called Anambra state is now Enugu state. So no it is not your father's land.

Anambra has nothing to do with Anam, it is a misspelling of Omanbala from the Hausa people who created it.

Oru people in Anambra know themselves and have been working to have a state of their own for years. Amaigbo people do Mmanwu (the real mmanwu that you're using to name your masquerades), do Okorosha, do Owu the same way Idemmiri, and Orumba do. What do they do in your town? Use that to find your brothers because people know themselves beyond fake Hausa states

You are a drowning man. Culturally you are inferior to Anambra and you know this. Stop fighting your gods. I will not bring myself low to discuss culture with an inferior. Run off.

You know absolutely nothing about my culture

Anambra culture practices are

Nze na Ozo and Ndichie
Otu odu
Abia Ulor
Igba Ijele
Ufie gong
Egwu Ota
Agaba
Mgbadike
Odogwu agwu

We don't look like you because Ndi Anambra are taller. We don't eat the same food , we don't play the same music, we don't dance the same way, we don't speak the same dialect except those at the very border lines. Stop attaching yourself to us you irritant!

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 9:56pm On Jun 12
Ofodirinwa:

They are deeply stupid.

I actually think Orlu people caused this because we don't do online igbo like others.

They don't know that Orlu zone is even the origin of Igbo people, they're here talking about Anambra state and Yakub Gowon state.

Orlu is origin of Igbo....No, I think Orlu is origin of 🤡 🤡 🤡
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 9:59pm On Jun 12
OfoIgbo:
Anioma remains the most viable at the moment.

This is obviously an Orlu state supporter doing his best to rubbish the Anioma state move.

95% of Igbos will support the Anioma state proposal.

Just Ignore Tony Nwezeigwe, a quack historian known to always undermine Igbo aspirations.

No Anambra community will like to be a part of any state that is likely to be producing people like Rochas Okorocha and Uzodinma as governors. That is pure abomination.
They should ignore Tony Iwezigiwe, a true idigene of Anioma and go with a stranger like you?. they should also ignore Frank Ofili and other influential voices of Anioma?.

"Anioma is a multiethnic and multilingual population that comprises of igbo, Edo, Yoruba, Igala, Isoko ethnic groups".

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 10:03pm On Jun 12
So, you guys do not want part of Anambra and Abia carved into imo but una want Anioma be carved into southeast. animals.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 10:11pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:
So, you guys do not want part of Anambra and Abia carved into imo but una want Anioma be carved into southeast. animals.

Your father is an a...ne...mal!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by okoloto: 10:14pm On Jun 12
Most anambrarians may not want to join orlu state. The best bet in the south east is adada state

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 10:28pm On Jun 12
Where are those Abakaliki boys talking trash on the other thread.

Bulldozer90

Neckpresser101

hammer567

obaranje

WhizdomXX

Pazienza

Validated

OfoIgbo

Paramakina202

BossGerald

Madups

DMerciful

Ezewuzie01

PARADIZEPRIEST

PaellaPaella

Caleboxylic

Nedu666

agadez007

horsepower102

Localemperor

Anioma to SE is a pipedream.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by onuman: 10:36pm On Jun 12
Noneroone:
something is wrong with you. I am addressing the proponents of orlu state mentioned in the article.

How could a clown be addressing saner people?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 10:37pm On Jun 12
TimeManager, you talk am.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by onuman: 10:40pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:
With their talk of creating Anioma state for the SE zone,
they are playing on the intelligence of people of the southeast.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 10:43pm On Jun 12
paramakina202:

Ada I think we should focus on how 6th state should be created out of current 5 states of southeast we should allow Anioma people to decide for themselves.You can see anti Igbo elements from Anioma who are suffering from identity crisis are already kicking against the idea as suggested by Senator Ned Nwoko.
You don dey change mouth?. everybody rejecting you is suffering from identity crisis. dey play.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Putindbutt: 10:48pm On Jun 12
onuman:
With their talk of creating Anioma state for the SE zone, they are playing on the intelligence of people of the southeast.
It is rather unfortunate.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Dera1000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12
onuman:

Mugu. Those of us knowledgeable citizens of Anambra south are willing to join a new state which has the largest reserve in Natural gas as well as long established oil producing area in Imo state.

Oga am not even bothered it wont fly... so rest

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by viccy12: 11:14pm On Jun 12
Dera1000:

Oga am not even bothered it wont fly... so rest

His reasons tells you what a compound onuku you are talking to. He want oyel money...🤣🤣
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12
Adaisback:
we want Anioma state not orlu state simple. Most Anioma people want it too. Orlu state can go to blazes for all I care

Anioma people that want it are those interested in taking Onitsha with them , not any Igbo unity. Stop assuming they want to be Igbos.
Most Anioma people are against Ned for this, they want Anioma state in the SS.
Of a truth we don't want a SE where people will be claiming they aren't Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by paramakina202: 11:23pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:

You don dey change mouth?. everybody rejecting you is suffering from identity crisis. dey play.

I never changed any mouth I have always said it is Anioma people to decide what they want.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by Neckpresser101: 11:28pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:
Where are those Abakaliki boys talking trash on the other thread.

Bulldozer90

Neckpresser101

hammer567

obaranje

WhizdomXX

Pazienza

Validated

OfoIgbo

Paramakina202

BossGerald

Madups

DMerciful

Ezewuzie01

PARADIZEPRIEST

PaellaPaella

Caleboxylic

Nedu666

agadez007

horsepower102

Localemperor

Anioma to SE is a pipedream.

Here's something to make cry grin

grin grin

Yoruba mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by BossGerald: 11:35pm On Jun 12
paramakina202:

No body is dividing already small se into any state.

Why can't you people live together in imo state??

What current advantage is orlu state to se?? The part of Anambra you're dreaming to add in your orlu state can never, I repeat never join you in your pipe dream

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by paramakina202: 11:43pm On Jun 12
BossGerald:

No body is dividing already small se into any state.

Why can't you people live together in imo state??

What current advantage is orlu state to se?? The part of Anambra you're dreaming to add in your orlu state can never, I repeat never join you in your pipe dream

I did not mention Orlu state,the clamour for 6th state in SE have been on for decades.There was a time Adada,Etiti states was proposed.
And by the way I not even from Imo talkless of being an Orlu man.The 6th state should be created where it is wanted.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by BossGerald: 11:48pm On Jun 12
paramakina202:

I did not mention Orlu state,the clamour for 6th state in SE have been on for decades.There was a time Adada,Etiti states was proposed.
And by the way I not even from Imo talkless of being an Orlu man.The 6th state should be created where it is wanted.

Nobody is dividing already small SE into any state.

All the SE states are among top ten smallest states in Nigeria and you want to divide it more??

Any additional state that isn't coming from Anioma, Adada or ikwerre is dead on arrival...period.

Yes I be Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Avert Distractions And Embrace The Creation Of Orlu State by paramakina202: 12:11am On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Nobody is dividing already small SE into any state.

All the SE states are among top ten smallest states in Nigeria and you want to divide it more??

Any additional state that isn't coming from Anioma, Adada or ikwerre is dead on arrival...period.

Yes I be Anambra

That is your opinion that is all.Others have their own opinion too.6th state is political agenda of ndi Igbo and they gonna get it unless Nigeria return to regional government..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Great Ogboru Wanted / The N114,000 Lunch Per Day / Pat Utomi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.