Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (16224 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by nightrider: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2007
I attended the first live shoot of Celebrity Takes 2 and i wa s really impressed with what i saw. The show will start airing on silverbird, africa magic , nta and ben tv on oct 7th. The idea of the show is in the mould of dancing with the stars and Strictly come dancing where celebs are partnered with dance instructors.

Omotola , pasuma wonder, sound sultan, nomoreloss, zizi cardow, funlola afoyebi, omowunmi ( Most beautiful girl) Bryan ( Mr nigeria) kunle afolaya ( irapada director) all danced . ( salsa, jive, hip hop, rumba)

It was bleeding hot. The next live show is at planet 1 on sunday by 6pm
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Finally its on NL

I'll be at the live show next Sunday too

Waow!!!!!!!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by femorra(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
if u stick on to this post long enough 2 pple can win free tickets for sunday hang on.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
there are two other people from you who are already on this thread

so it has to be us ke

Its already Thursday

Wey the tickets
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by femorra(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
i've not mentioned the conditions for getting the tickets besides u both don't need it i can sense it somewhere in my stomach, u can afford it
i\'ll give u something though, http://www.sodtakes2.com/the_competition.htm
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2007
Its on air NOW

it should show on STV today

but it was on NTA NETWORK on Sunday at about 5pm
Cant wait to watch the next episode

Still have to see Pasuma dance to the rumba wink
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayoani(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2007
is it only on sundays they'll be showing it. Wha t time will they be showing it on stv
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
I can confirm the STV time soon

but you can call 0808dancing for info

but it is to air at 1pm this afternoon on NTA network

that is the repeat of yesterday
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by lawyerchap(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
Been looking for this thread all forum-wide. Finally i found it. need TV broadcast schedules if i'm going to be able to follow this. I watched a bit of the live shoot at planet1 and Sound Sultan danced the socks off his instructor-partner. Please, it seems like its going to be great fun. Broadcast times please!!!!!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by McDreamy: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
Stumbled on to the show by accident & I was immediately hooked!

I am gonna stay glued. . Check out Pasuma in his bowtie!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by lafile(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2007
what do you think about that presenter/host/compere
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by larrybabe: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
Please when is it showing on T.V and which Station.

Somebody please help us with this little information.

TIME & STATION
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2007
This is what I know

SUNDAYS

2pm NTA NETWORK

8PM SILVERBIRD TV

AFRICAMAGIC will air the episodes later in the month
BENTV? I'll flet you know when i find out

also check SODTAKES2.COM
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
i'm being fed info right abt now,

so i'll get back to you

but the site is
celebritytakes2.com
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by mekoyo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
When is the time on STV?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
salsera:

This is what I know

SUNDAYS

2pm NTA NETWORK

8PM SILVERBIRD TV

AFRICAMAGIC will air the episodes later in the month
BENTV? I'll flet you know when i find out

also check SODTAKES2.COM

@mekoyo
read above
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by sophienwa(f): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
what time and day on bentv please
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by waledudu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2007
pasuma na fine ooooooooooo.check out d guy in his suit.men music dey change person oooooooo
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
okay here it is

SAT'DAY

BEN TV 7-8PM
AFRICA MAGIC 8-9PM

SUNDAY

NTA 2-3PM
STV 8-9PM

MONDAY
NTA rpt show of sunday 1-2pm
BENTV rpt show of satday 6-7pm

HIGHLIGHT SHOWS
WED---AFRICA MAGIC 8-8.30PM
THURS--- STV 2-2.30PM
THURS----NTA 11-11.30PM

BEN TV will air the highlight show at difrent times
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by zigbo(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
wa da hell. . . .

i'm bored already
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by 9ja4eva: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2007
LOL

Any clip online
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by summerrain(f): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2007
the interval between the shows are just too long. you watch it on a sunday and you have too wait for another sunday to watch, for 12 or 13 week. men, that is so long.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by nightrider: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2007
there are highlight shows

thursdays on STV and NTA
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by anongal: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
watched it hated it. the only performance i kinda liked was that wats her name ? the chick in violated. the presenter yuck at one time i thot he was fightin wit someone.the judges were so indulgent, give me Dede any time. hey its just my opinion.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
@anongal

knda felt the same abt the judges but you do have to remember that the first 2 episodes are not for noncompetitive rounds so its better to encourage people.

What you are doing is placing famous people outside their field and their comfort zone. All the celebirities are taught 8 dance styles

RUMBA, FREESTYLE, CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN, SALSA, WALTZ, CHA-CHA, HIP-HOP.

Its a couples dance comp so the dance styles tend to be those that 2 people can do

BACK to TOPIC

1st episode
PERFORMANCES I LIKED WERE

funlola aofiyebi--- she has wonderful movement with her hands and she's got great atitude
bunmi akinnifesi --- i just loved it, really did
pasuma --- my thots of pasuma are soooooooooo different form seeing him dance any style apart from fuji and the likes

PERFORMANCES I DIDNT LIKE

omotola--- it was hiphop yet she danced like she was walking, she for try learn am better

I liked the rest for different things
some were the message
others were for the concept and costuming

Okay that's my take
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Zizi(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
That was the most horrible dance program I have ever watched. The Judges were so uncreative in theiremarks, the professional dancers lacked professionalism I was looking forward to. The waltz between Kunle Afolyan and his dance partner was the most horrible waltz I have seen in ages. The posture was awful, the costume was so so scary and the attitude men, The producers had better come up with something much more exciting. They could make do with lessons from Strictly Come Dancing series.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by zigbo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2007
yea,that show must be rily horrendous i can tell

@zizi,so u are the one that stole my name nd i had no chioce bu'2 stick wif wa i got now sad tongue . . .lol
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by barikisu(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ zizi and zigbo
u both don't only have a name in common, u both share a certain level of negativity as well. . .good goin wink
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Consultant(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2007
Why are they dancing the jive, salsa and rumba in a Nigerian dance reality show? Does any normal person in Nigeria even do these dances? Whatever happened to Bata, Atilogu, and other Nigerian cultural dances? I think it's ridiculous!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by zigbo(f): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
Consultant:

Why are they dancing the jive, salsa and rumba in a Nigerian dance reality show? Does any normal person in Nigeria even do these dances? Whatever happened to Bata, Atilogu, and other Nigerian cultural dances? I think it's ridiculous!

thank you very much
@barikisu take note of wa' consultant ve jst said

its alright to copy BUT dnt do it like a cat make it jst a lil bit original undecided
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by anongal: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2007
salsera:

@anongal

What you are doing is placing famous people outside their field and their comfort zone. All the celebirities are taught 8 dance styles

1st episode
PERFORMANCES I LIKED WERE

funlola aofiyebi--- she has wonderful movement with her hands and she's got great atitude

PERFORMANCES I DIDNT LIKE

omotola--- it was hiphop yet she danced like she was walking, she for try learn am bett
i thot i was the only one who thot omosexy's Dance was WHACK. well i know i wont watch it again.neva eva
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Tawak: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2007
To Consultant
I feel you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Doctor Strange Movie / Nigeria, Others Fail To Meet Digital Transmission Deadline / Where To Download Spartacus Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.